Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

23 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

you are a giant buffoon

21 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

hey look its another name caller ..resorting to this is childish

I don't have a dog in this fight but uhhh....

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Its sh*t like this that made want to stop playing this game.

I'm not being stubborn about any thing Crusher Im putting Ideas out there for discussion I'm not pushing any agenda at all if you bothered to read any of my posts you would know that. If you and EY are this painfully stupid then I'm done discussing this game with either one of you.

I'm not going to have an EMO breakdown to entertain you I'm just going to do what I should have stuck too a few months ago you know the same thing you were crying to me about.

I thought I was pissed off about everyone bitching about the stupid site screwing up the quoting and Nolders stupid set up.  But hey I'm here for you Smash.  That's all that matters.  Here4you

Personally I'm ready to outlaw name calling and insults here at JN Mafia.  They are hurtful and add nothing to the game.  Please refer to one another by screen name only. I'm am no longer fatty, Tub-o-lard fat ass buffoon, tubby, any sort of whale reference, big butt,  chubby, porky, please do not call my pectorals t1ts or fat fun bags anymore, my fat gut, belly, muffintop( sorry sweet one), Dunlop is now to be referred to as my abdomen.  Also referring to my body having any sort of gravitational pull, satellite hosting capability or punishing positive reaction to the  Richter scale will simply be stated as " gee, that Crusher is larger than most,". Thank you and please enjoy the new JN Mafia.  A kinder gentler Mafia. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

36 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Personally I'm ready to outlaw name calling and insults here at JN Mafia.  They are hurtful and add nothing to the game.  Please refer to one another by screen name only. I'm am no longer fatty, Tub-o-lard fat ass buffoon, tubby, any sort of whale reference, big butt,  chubby, porky, please do not call my pectorals t1ts or fat fun bags anymore, my fat gut, belly, muffintop( sorry sweet one), Dunlop is now to be referred to as my abdomen.  Also referring to my body having any sort of gravitational pull, satellite hosting capability or punishing positive reaction to the  Richter scale will simply be stated as " gee, that Crusher is larger than most,". Thank you and please enjoy the new JN Mafia.  A kinder gentler Mafia. 

To this.  XD

9 hours ago, CTM said:

also.. just note.. I have 0 game info and am just drunk and want to use DPR's yam bags as a speed bag but unfortunately i don't have donald trumps micro hands

It's just exciting that you think about my yam bag when you get drunk. Really feels like we're getting closer.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Its sh*t like this that made want to stop playing this game.

I'm not being stubborn about any thing Crusher Im putting Ideas out there for discussion I'm not pushing any agenda at all if you bothered to read any of my posts you would know that. If you and EY are this painfully stupid then I'm done discussing this game with either one of you.

I'm not going to have an EMO breakdown to entertain you I'm just going to do what I should have stuck too a few months ago you know the same thing you were crying to me about.

F them all!!!! **fist bumps Smash**

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Halli's feedback, once she had free time, is seriously invaluable. Really took the game to a whole new level of profound insight.

>.>

Are you referring to whatbi said on this page?  Because I answered your questions on the earlier page

10 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

hey look its another name caller ..resorting to this is childish

I apologize for my choice of words.  I probably should have said, "misguided."

However, I've thought about the strategy you're taking about more, and I actually can't think of a worse approach.  I know math is also a dirty word, but your strategy is 3-4x less likely than random chance to be effective.  It's exactly the strategy that I'd think scum would want employed.

12 hours ago, Hallia said:

Because I feel like he's sailing along, and no one else is calling him on it.  Thsy reads list I have brought up before had nothing to it, and I don't recall him adding anything else.

Seems kinda OMGUS'y Hallia. 

On 5/24/2016 at 7:25 PM, BallinPB said:

1. 80....someone get this guy some pussy

2. Leelou null

3. CTM I find nothing he's said helpful to town.

4. Pac No content

5. JiF Gay

6. Crushlove Town

7. Lily -Typical Lily I just can't tell with her

8. Dirty Pirate 

9. Ballin- All-around good guy.  Definitely town.  12 inch dong

10. JC- null

11. Lizzy- not enough content

12. Nyn- null for now.

13. EY Feel townish to me

14. AVM- null

15. Hallia- Feel like she's gotten by under everyones nose.  Scum

16. Smash- on the fence

17. Calder Scumfeel to him.  Mostly disruptions instead of actual hunting

18. Decker- Who?

On 5/24/2016 at 7:35 PM, BallinPB said:

Jus sayin I've counted 4 content posts from you.  The rest was all I don't like moscato and I love you all.  I'm jus sayin.  You were around the whole time.

On 5/25/2016 at 9:23 AM, BallinPB said:

80% of the people either had no content or I didn't have a read on.  You on the other hand will get by with the I love you all bullsh*t!  Pandering to the masses.

On 5/25/2016 at 9:28 AM, BallinPB said:

vote Hallia

5 minutes ago, gEYno said:

I apologize for my choice of words.  I probably should have said, "misguided."

However, I've thought about the strategy you're taking about more, and I actually can't think of a worse approach.  I know math is also a dirty word, but your strategy is 3-4x less likely than random chance to be effective.  It's exactly the strategy that I'd think scum would want employed.

Being serious, I really don't think that his"strategy" was anything more than an off-the-cuff reaction to your accusation. It's not an actual strategy. WHOEVER is KINGMAKER, not "king" as you continue to mistakenly name the role, either picked me twice for the lulz (likely) or actually agreed with the voting strategy I proposed on day 1 (not as likely - brilliance of that level is in short supply here), so let's stop pretending that it was an actual strategy and you can stop using it as an excuse for you to break out the Texas Instruments.  

3 minutes ago, D P R said:

Being serious, I really don't think that his"strategy" was anything more than an off-the-cuff reaction to your accusation. It's not an actual strategy. WHOEVER is KINGMAKER, not "king" as you continue to mistakenly name the role, either picked me twice for the lulz (likely) or actually agreed with the voting strategy I proposed on day 1 (not as likely - brilliance of that level is in short supply here), so let's stop pretending that it was an actual strategy and you can stop using it as an excuse for you to break out the Texas Instruments.  

Being serious, you've got the order wrong.  Which nullifies your point.

Smash posted the strategy, and that is why I accused him of being the kingmaker.  The discussion that follows dives into it more deeply, but it was only a result of smash suggesting the strategy, which is a direct response, not to an accusation, but rather to my initial vote for you.

Also, it has to be for the lulz, or out of pure 'misguided' ideas.  Because, even if your strategy is best, allowing you to be the one to do it day after day is dangerous, because, my read of you as scum aside, there's a decent chance you are just because they exist.  All that you've proven at this point is that you're willing to kill the doctor day one.  That you'd kill anyone else is purely speculative.  And, in what could be the worst scenario for town, perhaps we lynch an innocent today, another innocent NK (Lizard King, because he is confirmed) tonight, we are down to 14 people, then maybe if you are scum, you kill scum on day three, making you pretty much a lock to be king the rest of the way and a lock for at least final 4.  In sum, allowing one person to be king for life is poor, poor strategy.

And the math is super easy, I did it in my head.

26 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Are you referring to whatbi said on this page?  Because I answered your questions on the earlier page

First of all, pretty sure you haven't answered my question about bringing up who CTM was pushing D1. Even though I asked it at least twice if not three times already.

And secondly, your Ballin reasoning is BS. There are plenty of low posters who are coasting, you included, and I don't see why Ballin is the one you're zooming into out of that group. Did you even actually question him about his read list at any point? I mean, I'm prolly gonna check that out eventually myself. But you might as well tell me too.

15 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Verbal is the vote count staying the same or starting over at the point of Idiot Lizzies action ?

I reset it once the Anarchist activated the ability.

13 hours ago, gEYno said:

Which would be great, right?  Because, then we'd get to play traditional mafia, what you've been trying for all along.

@Verbal When king dies, is there a new king?

There is a King as long as there is a Kingmaker.

8 hours ago, The Crusher said:

OMG all the missed jokes - this made me spit coffee on my desk, well done.

Vote Count

Pac (3) - Lily, Crusher, DPR

DPR (3) - Lizzy, EY, JiF

Ballin (1) - Hallia

JiF (1) - Smash

Decker (2) - 80, Pac

Hallia (2) - Nyn, Leelou

Smash (1) - JC

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Perfect, then, can anyone explain a disadvantage of a Kingmaker claim?

Someone has to die tonight, but town gets to dictate the NKs.

Also, today especially, town has to keep the kingmaker from today or the anarchist alive, so we go into tomorrow with one confirmed innocent.

Flaws?