Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

"Democracy!  Democracy!  Down with the King!  Let us come together to make a decision today!"

The Anarchist had had enough - he riled the villagers into overthrowing the King's rule for the day, and democracy ruled.

The game has shifted to a standard majority lynch for today.

WTF?  are you kidding me.

why didnt you just tell us this was a bastard game?

unreal.

This place is so ****ed. lol

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

"Democracy!  Democracy!  Down with the King!  Let us come together to make a decision today!"

The Anarchist had had enough - he riled the villagers into overthrowing the King's rule for the day, and democracy ruled.

The game has shifted to a standard majority lynch for today.

I can't believe you wasted that on day 2. What an idiot.

And what an amazing change of course for teh game... not at all. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I've laid out a perfectly intelligent strategy basically everyone has agreed is the proper way to proceed.

1 blockhead is resisting.

Even the **** tards that have been screaming about how wrong I am are doing it because they realized I was right.  

Vote JiF

Just now, JiF said:

unreal.

I mean, I knew you were stupid, but I was on the fence for whether you were dumb, too.  So, thanks for clearing that up.

"Sometimes it is better to be thought an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

• Upvote 1

Just now, JiF said:

Cant believe I just argued the proper logic for 30 pages and had to battle with a rum filled pirate, a blockhead and mrs. sensitive for this sh*t to just go back to regular old mafia.

**** YOU VERBALFAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you go full emo I might actually give you a gun.

7 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Lizzie

Are you voting Lizzie here?  He's basically mod confirmed town at this point -- someone correct me if I'm crazy (and I am most certainly crazy)

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

unreal.

...Lizzie used his role to do this, lol

4 minutes ago, AVM said:

Are you voting Lizzie here?  He's basically mod confirmed town at this point -- someone correct me if I'm crazy (and I am most certainly crazy)

Just figured that out...lol.  Playing catch up is a bitch. 

Carry on...

Verb still a fag.

3 minutes ago, AVM said:

Mod confirmed town. Dumber than a sack of crap, but mod confirmed town.

Maybe tomorrow we could get through the day without a town-roled player TOTALLY ******* THIS GAME IN THE ASS.

@JiF you are claiming I have not been going along with your strategy but I don't remember debating any strategy with you at all. I played devils advocate with EY trying to bring out all the possible scenarios but you claim I'm a blockhead for not going along with you ?

9 minutes ago, AVM said:

For those counting at home no, that is not a full-blown emo meltdown.

If you have JiF in your emo-pool, no payoff....

yet

Its hard for Idiots to have EMO breakdowns since they don't actually understand WTF it is pissing them off. I suspect JIF is trying to be pissed based on his own Idiotic play but that's a battle we can't access.

4 minutes ago, D P R said:

Hey, on a serious note, I think we may have all overlooked what time of year it is and I'd I'd just like to say congratulations to this year's graduates!

WHY CAN'T I UPLOAD PICTURES???

because the quoting system and the system to post videos SUCKS.  For pics go to the bottom right of the post box and click on "insert other media"

7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Cause you're old

You shut your sass mouth.

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Its hard for Idiots to have EMO breakdowns since they don't actually understand WTF it is pissing them off. I suspect JIF is trying to be pissed based on his own Idiotic play but that's a battle we can't access.

I fixed it.