Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

7 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Time for democracy. Verb must be busy wrapping up his hockey stick. We can all wait.

And by democracy, you mean some kind other than the voting system I offer?

Putz.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Basically the only way people can say "voting is stupid/doesn't matter" is if the KING decrees that votes don't matter.  You can't make that decision on your own.  It's up to the king.  Once YOU get to be king, you can come up with a new strategy.

People are pretending they laid out this perfect way to make the most out of the day, and maybe that's true.  But the king didn't listen, so why does it matter what strategy you suggested?

And you dont see a problem with that? 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

And you dont see a problem with that? 

It's a problem, but what's the solution?  The king's vote is all that matters.  So we either have to cooperate OR force the kingmaker to choose a new king.  We can't kill the king unless he kills himself.

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

but what does it matter if DPR is scum if he's going with the majority vote ? Eventually he's going to kill the Hero and die right ?

Yet another town benefit. 

Not to mention the avoidance of being influenced by one person or another with ulterior motives...

It's almost like this was all well thought out or something, and it's only the scum who want to see it end. Crazy.

"Democracy!  Democracy!  Down with the King!  Let us come together to make a decision today!"

The Anarchist had had enough - he riled the villagers into overthrowing the King's rule for the day, and democracy ruled.

The game has shifted to a standard majority lynch for today.

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

"Democracy!  Democracy!  Down with the King!  Let us come together to make a decision today!"

The Anarchist had had enough - he riled the villagers into overthrowing the King's rule for the day, and democracy ruled.

The game has shifted to a standard majority lynch for today.

Lizzie

Just now, JiF said:

Oh I saw them in my catch up.   They were very, how do you say, OMGUS-ish? 

So the parts about how your trying to derail yesterday's vote and refusing to vote today are both huge anti-town actions didn't prompt a better comeback than omgus? Pathetic.

23 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

exactly what I suspected you would say I certainly didn't expect any intelligent debate on why you are actually pushing for my lynch. You are so damn predictable and my guess is you didn't even read the post

I've laid out a perfectly intelligent strategy basically everyone has agreed is the proper way to proceed.

1 blockhead is resisting.

Even the **** tards that have been screaming about how wrong I am are doing it because they realized I was right.  

• Thumb Down 1