Hallia (7) - Nyn, AVM, JiF, Leelou, DPR, Lily, JC

DPR (2) - Lizzy, EY

Crusher (2) - Decker, Pac

Ballin (1) - Hallia

Smash (1) - 80

JC (1) - Smash

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Let's debate.

No one has an excuse to not post. Lurkers gonna be called out for lurking.

Pac & 80 trolled after the deadline - both have posted a minimal amount of actual content. 

I'll cool my jets on my suspects that others don't agree with.

If peeps are still passionate about Hally, I'll go there instead of risking random.  

3 minutes ago, D P R said:

Let's debate.

No one has an excuse to not post. Lurkers gonna be called out for lurking.

Pac & 80 trolled after the deadline - both have posted a minimal amount of actual content. 

I'll cool my jets on my suspects that others don't agree with.

If peeps are still passionate about Hally, I'll go there instead of risking random.  

Still passionate about Hallia. I could also vote 80 or Pac. 

22 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Sorry nyn, still not scum, but I am frustrated because my arguments get dismissed or ignored.  Along with the actual salt in thread, it doesn't make me keen to debate 

What arguments? The only argument you've had is not liking Ballin's read list from page 22 and his activity level. I pointed out that he had 3 scum leans and 2 town reads in it. Where's you, at the time of the FoS, had 4 town reads and 2 scum leans. So you guys more or less had the same amount of reads and you, what? didn't like that he had the rest as nulls? Since you only had 6 reads, I'm guessing you had the rest as null too.... so I fail to see this as a valid concern.

There's no question about the inactivity, of course. 

Also... for the 4th/5th time.... why didn't you pursue your CTM thought post the NK? I mean come on, Halli. You're not putting in the work. You can't use the frustrated card. Put in the work and then, if it gets ignored, I might buy it. But you haven't done anything to be frustrated about.

You had a WTL of Calder, Lizzie and Ballin on D1. Calder got lynched, Lizzie is off the table and Ballin is basically your only suspect atm. No other suspects? You basically have the same set of reads you did from D1.

1 hour ago, AVM said:

And that's fair.  I showed up for a whole 30 minutes basically the whole weekend so it's not like I'm on some OMG YOU'RE ALL HIDING quest or anything.

The greater point here is that with you and Smash not on a train that would have any shot of lynching, it's worth noting that you both showed up and didn't change.

For the record -- I'm assuming you prefer random over Hallia?

I'd be okay with the lynch of Hallia.  I was more interested in a random lynch when a lynch could occur without a majority, and in fact, with a real minority.  At least we can get some data from this lynch, even if minimal.  Personally, I do not have a read for her, and the bulk of the case I've heard is basically, "She's not playing how she usually does," which obviously I cannot comment on.  She's also up pretty high and hasn't offered much of a defense, at all, so for that reason I'm okay with it but on the fence.

I realize that my train isn't going to work today, but my personal belief is that I'd rather be on someone who I think is scum than someone who I don't.  With Hallia, it's really just no idea, so I can either jump on the bandwagon, or not.

22 minutes ago, gEYno said:

I'd be okay with the lynch of Hallia.  I was more interested in a random lynch when a lynch could occur without a majority, and in fact, with a real minority.  At least we can get some data from this lynch, even if minimal.  Personally, I do not have a read for her, and the bulk of the case I've heard is basically, "She's not playing how she usually does," which obviously I cannot comment on.  She's also up pretty high and hasn't offered much of a defense, at all, so for that reason I'm okay with it but on the fence.

I realize that my train isn't going to work today, but my personal belief is that I'd rather be on someone who I think is scum than someone who I don't.  With Hallia, it's really just no idea, so I can either jump on the bandwagon, or not.

Totally follow you on the data logic -- I was more trying to get a gauge of where you stand on Hallia.  If you were 100% fine with her lynch it would make your lack of movement to her stick out.  I would say Nyn's point (which you also reference) in not putting up a really fight and disappearing somewhat reinforces how I feel, personally.

I also can appreciate the later and it at the very least makes you seem more genuine than say Pac and Decker.  80 is usually one of the lets avoid random crowd, so his vote and peace out stuck out a bit but overall I wasn't really leaning scum on him.  Just trying to talk all this out -- holiday weekends have always been like this and I certainly wasn't around much either, so it just makes it more difficult to gauge.

2 hours ago, D P R said:

Okay - zero actual game content. I was trying to be PC. Now I feel dirty. Thank you.

Did you read Day 1 at all?  Or were you blacked out?  If you want to argue my content has been scummy, fine, whatever.  But saying I have provided zero content is a blatant lie, and you should be ashamed for saying so.

54 minutes ago, gEYno said:

deckerfan just showing the F up and voting Hallia is shady AF.

Yep.  He's a good 2nd train...lurking and inactive only to drop a vote on Hallia almost makes me want to flip to him.  I'd be happy with either at this point.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Was that good?  I have no clue what's going just saw everyone else doing it.

I lol'd