Sexy Time Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I feel like you are cratering on Smash, so as to avoid having the game open up to more inquisition. Let's just camp out on the guy who wouldn't reveal after being run up for a joke train, even though not revealing is more about his personality, than his alignment... then nothing is learned D1. 

I dunno man. I'm glad to see you playing out in front, it's good when others do that - instead of me. My hangup is that your casing is kind of lazy, and you're ignoring some pretty cut-and-dry meta and logic.

Anyway, your answers (even though you didn't ask me).

AVM. 

Null. Crusher is on holiday, no? JIF is avoiding taking much of a position, he's playing like a coward. I haven't paid attention much to recent games, not sure where he's at with regard to interest level in teh mafia goodness... both need to do more here.

Decker. I think 80 is doing what he's done a lot as town the past few games, which is making declarative statements about who he thinks is town. I don't subscribe to the approach the way he uses it, but it has made him a better player. At least he's not just purposefully ruining games like he used to. Decker to me feels like he's playing up the apathy about his role act after he pinged me early. Like a "just don't over-defend against Ape, and he'll find a shiny object and move on" whisper was put in his ear.

While I agree with this, and I like that he's put himself out there. I don't see there being any viable reason not to fully explore his behavior. So, while we may as a group decide to invoke the "don't lynch the new guy on D1" unwritten rule, there's no reason for you to be admonishing the scum hunting others are doing regarding Ben's play. You have to understand that it comes across as though you are trying to deflect things from him. I have to hope if you were scum mates, you wouldn't be that stupid, but I dunno with you lately...

lmfao - okay

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bird is rolling out seriously terrible logic...but I kind of feel bad lynching him D1 and it's hard to tell if his terrible logic = scum because we've never played with him.  I'm down to lynch him if that's what we need to but I want to hear him out first now that he's got pressure and it's not my ideal scenario.  I guess I'm being soft but we couldnt have run the game without him.  Feel like giving him a D1 pass is a nice thing to do. 

JC is an interesting option.  DPR spewing babble and misrepresenting the truth is pinging as well.

Smash I could always lynch. Dicker - not sure.  He could provide some insight on some other posters...namely Ben and Nolder.  That said, Nolder is my best town read.  However, he did reveal and Smash wouldnt 

Not sure why Leelou and 80 are voting AVM.

Hali, Ape, Crusher - no read right now.

I

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Ben (5): Crusher, DPR, Smash, AVM, Dicker

Smash (4): Ben, JC, 80, JiF

Dicker (2): Nolder, Hallia

AVM (1):  Leelou

Not voting (1): Ape

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:

blu_1468008000.png

23 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I literally started playing a couple hours ago, and I genuinely have lost interest already.

23 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Do I really have to read through the game to figure out what the **** is going on?

Disinterested  Ape style.  Yes.  You have to read the game to figured it out.  

22 hours ago, deckerfan said:

vote smash 

!

Did you look at the vote count before this vote?  Seems odd to me.  People not sure if smash already lynched.  Somebody I thin Leelou invited to wait for Smash to come call us idiots and then complain about name calling.  You pop in and vote him.  Not sure if it's carefree Decker or not.  You have been warned .

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

What's yours?  Don't see a Decker lynch happening.

I haven't decided yet. I am leaning towards holding my ground and letting whatever happens happen though. I don't think I'm ready to lynch Smash and I am giving the new guy a Day 1 pass.

21 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

you truly are an Idiot . Its day one I had one post and somehow in the idiot world of 80 that makes me scum. To top it off you actually thought you hammered me with the vote count you provided.

I'm not sure why I bothered .

Do me a favor and hammer me

No reveal from me so 80 and JIF can look like even bigger Idiots

Pretty typical Smash coming to the game being voted up.  Actually almost mild.  Didn't read first 6 pages over. Guess it was then 80 started it up.   

21 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

you just continue to spew crap and skate by ..the last 4 games I've been scum go have a look see how I ignored the thread.

Agree with Smash here.  He has been very active as scum day 1.  Has shown avoidance before as scum but in this season I have seen him go down swinging as scum.  Weak logic by JiF

42 minutes ago, JiF said:

The bird is rolling out seriously terrible logic...but I kind of feel bad lynching him D1 and it's hard to tell if his terrible logic = scum because we've never played with him.  I'm down to lynch him if that's what we need to but I want to hear him out first now that he's got pressure and it's not my ideal scenario.  I guess I'm being soft but we couldnt have run the game without him.  Feel like giving him a D1 pass is a nice thing to do. 

JC is an interesting option.  DPR spewing babble and misrepresenting the truth is pinging as well.

Smash I could always lynch. Dicker - not sure.  He could provide some insight on some other posters...namely Ben and Nolder.  That said, Nolder is my best town read.  However, he did reveal and Smash wouldnt 

Not sure why Leelou and 80 are voting AVM.

Hali, Ape, Crusher - no read right now.

I

Did I miss a reveal?

19 hours ago, AzureBen said:

They're beautiful.
And what do you think of decker? Is he careless/disengaged town, a SK, or mafia?

They have one kill per night, and have to be the last one standing. Mafia have more power, and can win sooner and more easily.

Right now, I actually don't like what Smash has been doing since he appeared, just playing the "how dare you, I'm done" card and ignoring the other things that have happened, or how Ape tried for me then just slipped off onto decker without explanation when nobody followed, deeming me off the hook for no reason to boot. DPR coming by just to sheep things Ape said when he'd already changed targets doesn't look good either. Any of them.

Solid post for someone that doesn't know anyone's meta.  DPR did pop up pretty quick when name mentioned. Saying his name three times in a row in front of a mirror to test a theory.  

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Solid post for someone that doesn't know anyone's meta.  DPR did pop up pretty quick when name mentioned. Saying his name three times in a row in front of a mirror to test a theory.  

Yes... Do that.

Oh, and I will put it on record that I believe decker is careless town and shouldn't be lynched.

Interesting post. Don't know metas but think Decker is careless town?  That is a pure meta stance. Azure Ben might be Pac.  Cept seems better at mafia than Pac. Decker actually plays as scum pretty careless with a sprinkle of indignation and heal planting.  Not sure on him but his vote on smash while we were waiting for Smash was terrible. It sure why you are so ready to dismis as careless town?  You have been warned. 

It can be argued that decker is a scum goon that was trying to draw fire. If we say that, then who would he be trying to pull the lynch away from? Crash has been top wagon for a while, and decker tried to split the wagons by boosting mine. What does that say?

And I say it's not scummy to put yourself in the spotlight so openly, or at worst it means you're a goon trying to save a stronger teammate. I gave a few alternatives.

Now little back peddling .  Went on record calling Decker town agreeing could be argued Decker could be goon drawing fire? Decker is protecting Smaah by voting him up from L2?  More like protecting himself.  

14 hours ago, D P R said:

You been playing on DM lately? I'm really asking - how do you know this? 

You seem to be defending BirdBen a lot for day 1. Why? 

I meant to ask you this earlier - how does your Smashdar work? This is the third game I've played where you called him scum early on, and I ain't questioning your results, but at some point it starts to sound like an echo. How are you calling him after he posted so little (and I know he's posted since)?

Overall, I see Benny Boy pushing a lot. I see Ape disengaged so far. I see JC with a boner for Smash, and he can say more about that. 80 seems a little hot under the collar and Nolder is posting a lot without really going anywhere. Nobody else is really playing yet. 

Solid thoughts.  Yet I find BirdBenpretty solid with his thoughts And reasoning considering he supposedly never played with this group .  Don't agree with him but disagree with poster calling him in coherent.  I agree with you.  He is pushing his agenda.  Did backpedal on Decker done yet agai. Not sure if scummy or is he finding his bearings.  Nice to see an addition who actively participates and adds to the game .  

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Early on you want to here more from me and this is the post you respond to?  LOL I got you little buddy.  Don't be scurred.  "Crusher won't let anything dirty get you."

I just wanted to hear your thoughts on the game I don't necessarily have anything to say about them.

14 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

If Smash would have revealed I would have moved on, given history and all that...instead he dug in his heels.   I can be wrong here but he's not making it easy.

My turn...who is scummier?

Leelou versus AVM.

Crusher versus JiF.

80 versus Decker.

Leelou, JIF and both null with slight scum lean on Decker.  80 is not showing his scum yet.  I will let you know when he does.  

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Deadline:

blu_1468008000.png

Hmmm, unvote

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Did you look at the vote count before this vote?  Seems odd to me.  People not sure if smash already lynched.  Somebody I thin Leelou invited to wait for Smash to come call us idiots and then complain about name calling.  You pop in and vote him.  Not sure if it's carefree Decker or not.  You have been warned .

I was bored

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Deadline:

blu_1468008000.png

What if there's 1 scum on my wagon, 1 on Smash, 1 on Ben