Criminal Minds Mafia Game Thread

Just now, Klecko73isGod said:

What did you expect? He sucks at this game. 

Actually, from reading through some of this thread I am surprised to find out that Nolder is a dude. I always thought he was a chick. 

Says more about you, than it does him.

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

Crusher put Nol at L-1 - me no likey

JC unvoted - me likely

Wow.  You really only pick out what serves you.  So Nilder say st L1 for two hours?  Go look again .  I put him at L3 or L2.  Nolder put a vote count up and Halia corrected it.  I looked before I did it.  I know he doesn't like to reveal so I made sure someone couldn't Ninja him and blame it on him not revealing .  

19 hours ago, Nolder said:

Unofficial Vote Count

Nolder - Smash, Nyn, AJ, Lily (4)
Pac - Jif, 80, DPR (3)
DPR - Crusher, Ape (2)
Ape - JC (1)
JC - Leelou (1)
AJ - Nolder (1)
Jif - Pac (1)

7 to lynch

19 hours ago, Hallia said:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

DPR (2): Crusher, Ape

Nolder (5): DPR, Smash, Nyn, AJ, Lily

Ape(1): JC

JC(1): Leelou

AJ(1): Nolder

JiF(1): Pac

Pac(2): JiF, 80

Not Voting: NONE OF YOU BITCHES

19 hours ago, Hallia said:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

DPR (2): Crusher, Ape

Nolder (4):  Smash, Nyn, AJ, Lily

Ape(1): JC

JC(1): Leelou

AJ(1): Nolder

JiF(1): Pac

Pac(3): JiF, 80, DPR

Not Voting: NONE OF YOU BITCHES

17 hours ago, The Crusher said:

unvote vote nolder

16 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Unvote

Anyone have a VC?

15 hours ago, The Crusher said:

No. You?

@JiF Here is the entire sequence.  Little confusion but I put Nolder at L2.  I even broke JC balls when he asked if we had a joke vote. Its obvious I put him at L2.  This is what I was saying earlier. You are acting like your hunting scum but you are not reading everything.  Are you over excited from last games success?  Are you just trying to look like your doing it?  Slow the down dude.

3 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

What's tomorrow?

I am going out of town to go with my best friend to a doctor appointment for some test results, but it doesn't look good. She's being difficult and I suck at dealing with these situations. I'm not good at saying the right thing. I worry because she's been sorta close minded to part of the possible treatment and I tend to be sort of blunt.... not a really good mix usually. And she has a tendency to hear me, but seldom listen. So.... I dunno. I'm nervous.

JIF took a moment to agree with my case on DPR, but didn't vote there. Instead, he stayed with the OMGUS vote on Pac.

I don't think Pac is scum right now. I do think DPR is scum. If JIF is scum, I could see him making the distancing comment towards DPR, by agreeing with me, but not actually voting there.

If nobody has the balls to lynch the pirate, I am content to vote JIF. 

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I am going out of town to go with my best friend to a doctor appointment for some test results, but it doesn't look good. She's being difficult and I suck at dealing with these situations. I'm not good at saying the right thing. I worry because she's been sorta close minded to part of the possible treatment and I tend to be sort of blunt.... not a really good mix usually. And she has a tendency to hear me, but seldom listen. So.... I dunno. I'm nervous.

Ahhh, gotcha. Hope all goes well. 

• Upvote 1

I will also say this about JIF. Last game, he was sure as sh*t about Smash being scum for doing basically what he's done this game too... so where is that same "I've got Smash's number" behavior? 

For these reasons, you have been chopped.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

JIF took a moment to agree with my case on DPR, but didn't vote there. Instead, he stayed with the OMGUS vote on Pac.

I don't think Pac is scum right now. I do think DPR is scum. If JIF is scum, I could see him making the distancing comment towards DPR, by agreeing with me, but not actually voting there.

If nobody has the balls to lynch the pirate, I am content to vote JIF. 

He made me look like a fool last game. I will kill that filthy pirate and dance on his grave.  Up to the point I read him he looked really clean compared to last game. But I haven't looked very closely to him since that point.  I know last game JiF and JC nailed him.

Just now, The Crusher said:

He made me look like a fool last game. I will kill that filthy pirate and dance on his grave.  Up to the point I read him he looked really clean compared to last game. But I haven't looked very closely to him since that point.  I know last game JiF and JC nailed him.

Yea, I knew DPR was scum last game immediately. I noted it in my PMs about my role, that he "got behind the ape". I just didn't act on it, because I was trying to play like a wrong townie to avoid being NKed. 

Some thoughts on my reread.

80 and Nyn look gross after my reread.  

Nyn worked hard to keep the focus on Nolderp after she basically verifying much of what Nolderp was selling on AJ.

80 I get lacks logic and reason but this dude is insane right now.  Literally nothing he's doing makes a lick of sense.

Crusher had a very dirty vote on Nol.  Lily too.  JC unvoted which looks squeaky clean but him voting me based off of Pac's "reread", was total b.s.  

Pac is not playing.  He did not reread.  How do you have a reread and have nothing to say about the Nol vs. AJ situation that was developing?

Nolderp vs. Aj is interesting.  I dont see the big deal in what Nol did but you cant deny the interactions and conversations that have evolved out of what I thought was a pretty meaningless comment.

Ape seems to be digging in his heels on DPR.  DPR is showing me some of what he did last game as scum but I'm indifferent at this point.  I agree with Lily's observation that Ape istypically a bit more spread out on D1...but that post from Lily is about all I can recall other than a dirty vote on Nol.

Leelou is very silent.  Smash is avoiding the thread like the plague which is a scum tell for him.  But I'll be nice and let him slide today.

Just some thoughts. 

Just now, JiF said:

Nyn worked hard to keep the focus on Nolderp after she basically verifying much of what Nolderp was selling on AJ.

80 I get lacks logic and reason but this dude is insane right now.  Literally nothing he's doing makes a lick of sense.

Crusher had a very dirty vote on Nol.  Lily too.  JC unvoted which looks squeaky clean but him voting me based off of Pac's "reread", was total b.s.  

Pac is not playing.  He did not reread.  How do you have a reread and have nothing to say about the Nol vs. AJ situation that was developing?

Nolderp vs. Aj is interesting.  I dont see the big deal in what Nol did but you cant deny the interactions and conversations that have evolved out of what I thought was a pretty meaningless comment.

Ape seems to be digging in his heels on DPR.  DPR is showing me some of what he did last game as scum but I'm indifferent at this point.  I agree with Lily's observation that Ape istypically a bit more spread out on D1...but that post from Lily is about all I can recall other than a dirty vote on Nol.

Leelou is very silent.  Smash is avoiding the thread like the plague which is a scum tell for him.  But I'll be nice and let him slide today.

Just some thoughts. 

Wow. You are simply typing and not reading.  I put Nolder at L2 you idiot. I explained it. But your just spewing crap half  cocked.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Just some thoughts. 

Cute you notice Smash missing but Nolder hasnt been here since midnight. 

35 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Wow.  You really only pick out what serves you.  So Nilder say st L1 for two hours?  Go look again .  I put him at L3 or L2.  Nolder put a vote count up and Halia corrected it.  I looked before I did it.  I know he doesn't like to reveal so I made sure someone couldn't Ninja him and blame it on him not revealing .  

I just quoted it all honey.  You caught up and joined the biggest train and what from my perspective was a weak case.  JC unvoted.  

Take yourself out of the equation and someone else made the move...how would you view it?  And I havent said its scummy, just dirty.  You're very defensive in both these recent posts. 

@JiF

Nolder's FoS on AJ is that he didn't vote up until page 8. That's the entire scope of his vote on him. And it's ridiculous.

I've fully admitted that AJ is somewhat less vocal, compared to how he plays on DM, but I also explained why I think it's not alignment indicative for him.

I don't know what you're doing... but it's like we have like a 180 view on this game and I literally have no idea what you're talking about... and how you're choosing to interpert things is so ****ed up that I honestly have nothing further to say. I just don't understand you at all.

34 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Laziness = scum?

Not sure right now.  Pac doesnt really try anymore in mafia.  He's useless as town and a coward as scum.  So I'd lean more scum than town...but really dont know.  

I'm certainly not calling him my #1 based on 4 posts, like 80 is. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

@JiF Here is the entire sequence.  Little confusion but I put Nolder at L2.  I even broke JC balls when he asked if we had a joke vote. Its obvious I put him at L2.  This is what I was saying earlier. You are acting like your hunting scum but you are not reading everything.  Are you over excited from last games success?  Are you just trying to look like your doing it?  Slow the down dude.

Meh, I was off on the vote count, doesnt change the impact of the vote and the manner in which it was placed. 

L-2 vs. L-1 - not the big of a difference.

But again, you're doing a lot of defending over a simple observation.

26 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Interesting JiF is complaining about Pac not rereading and being lazy,.  JiF is glancing over stuff and posting a ton. 

Meh, L-1 vs. L-2 is glancing over stuff?  

You're starting to ping and you werent before.  Very defensive right now.

Just now, JiF said:

I just quoted it all honey.  You caught up and joined the biggest train and what from my perspective was a weak case.  JC unvoted.  

Take yourself out of the equation and someone else made the move...how would you view it?  And I havent said its scummy, just dirty.  You're very defensive in both these recent posts. 

Weak case?  You called everything weak on Nolder. You are playing bullish I stated myself clearly.  You may not like the case on Nolder but its far from a weak day 1 case.  I actually noticed Nolders play very early.  I re-read and put him at L2.  I made sure it was not L1 because again did not wanted him ninja hammered by someone using Nolder not revealing as an excuse.  Interesting now you say I I caught up to the biggest train and joined it, ten minutes ago I put Nolder at L1?  This Nolder thing is getting silly with you. Did you recently find out he is your illegitimate child? 

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ape seems to be digging in his heels on DPR.  DPR is showing me some of what he did last game as scum but I'm indifferent at this point.  I agree with Lily's observation that Ape istypically a bit more spread out on D1

Well, this is false meta... by context.

I am spread out, until I think I've got scum. Then, I sit on my case until I achieve lynch, or it's abundantly clear that everyone is going to be stupid. I used to let myself chase shiny objects, and ignore early instincts, but I've been very transparent over time in saying I'm weeding that tendency out of how I play. At least on D1, later in the game, I still do it.

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Meh, I was off on the vote count, doesnt change the impact of the vote and the manner in which it was placed. 

L-2 vs. L-1 - not the big of a difference.

But again, you're doing a lot of defending over a simple observation.

Im not defending Im correcting you inaccuracy and pointing out your  hap hazard play. Your defending Nolder like he's your kid.  Yes no big difference between L1 and L2?  Holy hell what has happen to you?  LOL

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

@JiF

Nolder's FoS on AJ is that he didn't vote up until page 8. That's the entire scope of his vote on him. And it's ridiculous.

I've fully admitted that AJ is somewhat less vocal, compared to how he plays on DM, but I also explained why I think it's not alignment indicative for him.

I don't know what you're doing... but it's like we have like a 180 view on this game and I literally have no idea what you're talking about... and how you're choosing to interpert things is so ****ed up that I honestly have nothing further to say. I just don't understand you at all.

I'm scum hunting, posting reads, quoting prior posts and looking at the entire game.

You're currently fixated on one thing based on one action. 

22 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I will also say this about JIF. Last game, he was sure as sh*t about Smash being scum for doing basically what he's done this game too... so where is that same "I've got Smash's number" behavior? 

For these reasons, you have been chopped.

This is me catching JIF red-handed. ^^^^^^

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

Just some thoughts. 

This is JIF stuffing a post full of crap, to try and cover his ass. See the bold. ^^^^^^

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Wow. You are simply typing and not reading.  I put Nolder at L2 you idiot. I explained it. But your just spewing crap half  cocked.

Agreeing with you here.

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Not sure right now.  Pac doesnt really try anymore in mafia.  He's useless as town and a coward as scum.  So I'd lean more scum than town...but really dont know.  

I'm certainly not calling him my #1 based on 4 posts, like 80 is. 

So, he's on your scum team, then.

Just now, JiF said:

I'm scum hunting, posting reads, quoting prior posts and looking at the entire game.

I'm not fixated on one thing. I've been giving reads, discussing things and being 100% transparent about what I'm thinking. I spoke of AJ, 80, Ape, gave a shout out to Lee and Lily and been otherwise interacting with pretty much anyone that would talk to me. My vote is staying where it is for the simple fact that I think Nolder is prolly scum. And as long as he does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to change my mind, my vote stays there.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

No, you aren't.

Otherwise, you wouldn't be ignoring a scum tell from Smash. You'd be all over him.

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Weak case?  You called everything weak on Nolder. You are playing bullish I stated myself clearly.  You may not like the case on Nolder but its far from a weak day 1 case.  I actually noticed Nolders play very early.  I re-read and put him at L2.  I made sure it was not L1 because again did not wanted him ninja hammered by someone using Nolder not revealing as an excuse.  Interesting now you say I I caught up to the biggest train and joined it, ten minutes ago I put Nolder at L1?  This Nolder thing is getting silly with you. Did you recently find out he is your illegitimate child? 

You're playing like DPR did last game.  Just insulting me and my efforts.  I made a mistake.  It was L-1 vs. L-2.  Thank you for correcting me but it doesnt really change the impact of the vote.  

All you've done so far since catching up, is defend yourself based on me saying a vote is dirty.  I didnt even call you scum...just dirty.  Now, your calling everything I'm doing bull sh*t and diminishing my efforts.  Same exact thing DPR did last game.  

You're telling me I'm not reading when I just reread the entire game and quoted over 30 posts.  lol.