Criminal Minds Mafia Game Thread

Dude.

He had a vest, and I didn't? Boo.

Whatever though, really enjoyed this one, and loved being SK again!

Smash, why'd you shoot me on final night? I shot you because I knew you were lying, but thought you were scum.

On D1, I told hallow that pac and crusher were roled town, and shot pac because I was cop hunting. Also told her that DPR, lily, smash, 80, and Jif were scum. I knew Jif was doc when he hammered DPR, not very subtle.

badicslly the only one I was totally off on was 80, otherwise I saw all non-town and roles pretty well. Just not exact!

Edited by Integrity28

Reading scum thread... Hilarious.

Amazing how much I leaned into my own tail-chasing meta, and it worked. I gave Hallia a play-by-play of my true reads, motives and strategies... She could basically watch real-time as I head-faked scum all over the place. Glorious.

what a fun game!

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Thank you for not shooting me N1

Nice reveal...when you claimed SK and I was Vig again, I actually thought Hallia might have just repeated all the roles...then I thought...no.  She wouldn't.  Be funnier if she did.  Nolder actually requested a Vig shot on you with his suicide not.  Wish I had.  lol

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Nice reveal...when you claimed SK and I was Vig again, I actually thought Hallia might have just repeated all the roles...then I thought...no.  She wouldn't.  Be funnier if she did.  Nolder actually requested a Vig shot on you with his suicide not.  Wish I had.  lol

If you guys ever saw the inner-monologue notes I share with the mod in games like this (not all games) you'd probably kill me D1 as s rule. This was some of my best scum hunting in a while though... Something about SK role  just makes me see sh*t more clearly.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

You're a turd. And you were pretty obvious. Just sayin'. :-P

There is a 0% chance that I'm not going to get run-up or investigated early in the game, so I just revel in the evil. The challenge is coming up with ways to avoid getting lynched when half the game automatically thinks I'm scum. My favorite way to do it is to wrap everything in tin-foil and see who goes for the shiny stuff. Some games turn out better than others, but I had a good number of people from last game already gunning for me, making this time more of a challenge.

And the more of a scene I make, the more time it buys for team-mates.

I will say that this game very well might have been different if any of you knuckleheads were paying attention - the 1xDoc role was specific to the setup we were in fact playing. The fact that you all missed that is on you.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

If you guys ever saw the inner-monologue notes I share with the mod in games like this (not all games) you'd probably kill me D1 as s rule. This was some of my best scum hunting in a while though... Something about SK role  just makes me see sh*t more clearly.

d.gif

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Dude.

He had a vest, and I didn't? Boo.

Whatever though, really enjoyed this one, and loved being SK again!

Smash, why'd you shoot me on final night? I shot you because I knew you were lying, but thought you were scum.

On D1, I told hallow that pac and crusher were roled town, and shot pac because I was cop hunting. Also told her that DPR, lily, smash, 80, and Jif were scum. I knew Jif was doc when he hammered DPR, not very subtle.

badicslly the only one I was totally off on was 80, otherwise I saw all non-town and roles pretty well. Just not exact!

Ape my plan was to shoot you and get AJ lynched since I got a "no read" just a matter of numbers really and I had a feeling you were going to come after me

Smash, you owe me a beer. I had this all but locked up. 0% chance I get lynched by any of the folks left.  Nice job giving them the defacto win, lololol

funny I feel the same way if you don't shoot me or JIF protects me  I have IT locked up as well

• Upvote 1

Nolder gave up too easy. Yet I'm happy he felt the need to clear his Crushlove's as town. Sweet going away gift. Unless that means he thinks Im a horrible town player and in that case **** Nolder.

Lol no, your willingness to get off my train after I pointed out that AJ had been active convinced me you were probably town.

Smash, you owe me a beer. I had this all but locked up. 0% chance I get lynched by any of the folks left.  Nice job giving them the defacto win, lololol

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

funny I feel the same way if you don't shoot me or JIF protects me  I have IT locked up as well

If Andrej knew what a C9++ game was, I woulda had both of your asses.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, D P R said:

This is exactly why I just didn't care. C9++, not C9++...whatever it's all the same. It's mafia just play the damn game.

10 minutes ago, Nolder said:

This is exactly why I just didn't care. C9++, not C9++...whatever it's all the same. It's mafia just play the damn game.

Oh no no no, you're not off the hook... Just because your generation is a bunch of apathetic slackers doesn't mean that you're going got get away that kinda attitude around here. You gotta play like me - I keep going even after I'm dead. The mod yells at me, sure, but it's that kind of persistence and fortitude that wins games. 

The fact that we playing a C9++ setup and these dorks didn't register that is no reason for you to try and buddy up to me. I know scum when I see it.

Vote Nolder

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, D P R said:

There is a 0% chance that I'm not going to get run-up or investigated early in the game, so I just revel in the evil. The challenge is coming up with ways to avoid getting lynched when half the game automatically thinks I'm scum. My favorite way to do it is to wrap everything in tin-foil and see who goes for the shiny stuff. Some games turn out better than others, but I had a good number of people from last game already gunning for me, making this time more of a challenge.

And the more of a scene I make, the more time it buys for team-mates.

I will say that this game very well might have been different if any of you knuckleheads were paying attention - the 1xDoc role was specific to the setup we were in fact playing. The fact that you all missed that is on you.

Everyone else's fault your sh*tty play didn't work.

/ape'd

1 hour ago, D P R said:

I knew you were scum after 5 posts. You were literally the lest dangerous, least manipulative, least evil player in the game.