Bills LB IK Enemkpali suffers 'major' knee injury. Could be out 4 Season

Villain The Foe

4 hours ago, jgb said:

This is bad for society. A juiced up super thug turd with a history of attacking cops and teammates losing his lucrative salary. I'm sure he's got friends from the old neighborhood depending on him. Imagine this beast knocking over liquor stores or doing home invasions. IK doesn't strike me as a saver since he was willing to turn Geno's jaw into powder over $600.

it was to show up for a charity event he was holding...

although i think he's an idiot of course.

1 hour ago, EM31 said:

From the same people who spent the better part of the last year whining like little girls with vaginitis about how unfair it all was to Geno.  

Stay classy I guess.

Fitzpatrick took the ball and rolled with it hard pressed to replace a guy with a hot hand statistically he finished the season 1 of the best for Jets QBs no whining here I like to win and root for anyone in a Jets uniform. 

From the same people who spent the better part of the last year whining like little girls with vaginitis about how unfair it all was to Geno.  

Stay classy I guess.

Actually, they were mostly silent when Fitz started winning games. I was actually chided by other anti-Geno folks to back off the Geno lovers because they had "given up" and there was no debate anymore. I warned they were merely biding their time and would pounce at the first misstep by Fitz. It took until week 17 but just as predicted they are back and even worse than before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Fitzpatrick took the ball and rolled with it hard pressed to replace a guy with a hot hand statistically he finished the season 1 of the best for Jets QBs no whining here I like to win and root for anyone in a Jets uniform. 

Reading the comments from some of our classy commenters here im starting to realize that this "moral high ground" is pretty much as flat as a pancake. 

Lets relax though. Week 17 will be here in no time. :-) 

2560762.jpg

3 hours ago, DonCorleone said:

The New York Jets owe him a lot. If it weren't for him, we would have had yet another horrendous season with nothing to look forward to. 

Thank you IK!

When the news broke that the Jets had signed Ryan Fitzpatrick to be the veteran backup 2 yrs ago, what was your immediate reaction ? 

1 hour ago, Tinstar said:

When the news broke that the Jets had signed Ryan Fitzpatrick to be the veteran backup 2 yrs ago, what was your immediate reaction ? 

It was this. "Thank you god" I knew then that we couldn't do worse than Geno. 2 lost seasons were more than plenty for me.

33 minutes ago, Hitman Harris said:

Exactly. The most elaborate and calculated organizational cheating to ever take place. They should be vacated, banned, and scrubbed of all titles. 

Everyone outside of NE knows they are nothing but frauds. They are legends in their own minds and they taint the league with crybabies, cheaters, and murderers. 

What a disgrace they are. 

#ForeverTainted 

In that case I challenge you to find my very first post after news about Geno's jaw came out. I said that the Jets should retire IK's number.

4 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Now we know you're bluffing. FItz had 10 lost seasons before signing. 

Thats close, but no cigar Mr. Corleone! 

4 hours ago, DonCorleone said:

In that case I challenge you to find my very first post after news about Geno's jaw came out. I said that the Jets should retire IK's number.

Don, I think you were trying to quote Villain and got me instead :cool:

Archived