6 interceptions

ylekram

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Where are the Fitzpatrick supporters tonight???????????????

Right here. I'm one of the bigger supports but after this showcase, I cannot favor him like I did before. This guy was an absolute joke today. Thank God we only signed him to a one-year deal. 

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

NO you and others supported Fitzpatrick and cant deal with this so you try and blame others or ridicule others 

6 INTs 

No way any other NFL team has any "fans" as bad as you.

Enjoy the celebration.

Fitz was great last week, he was awful this week. He locks on to receivers and he'll or high water he will fire a ball into his first read. He's not very good. We can have this debate till we're blue in the face, this is not such an anomaly for Fitz. He's going to suck sometimes. Usually when it matters most. If this surprises you then you really need to check your expectations. We're a 6-8 win team. We beat a team we're better than, we lost to 2 we're not as good as. Simple as that. Sit tight because SEA will do this to us as well if Wilson plays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

It's not a victory, nor am I taking laps, that's just a narrative you're comfortable with.

no. don't kid yourself. enjoy your prideful victory. i have seen your kind come and go. only the name changes. just remember while you read, smiling ear to ear, there are 13 games left to be played. i highly doubt we see another performance like this. but in the meantime, enjoy your win. you have been waiting patiently. you've earned it

1 minute ago, ylekram said:

no. don't kid yourself. enjoy your prideful victory. i have seen your kind come and go. only the name changes. just remember while you read, smiling ear to ear, there are 13 games left to be played. i highly doubt we see another performance like this. but in the meantime, enjoy your win. you have been waiting patiently. you've earned it

Like I said, just a narrative you're comfortable with. You see me calling people out like you are?

Archived