Jetnation Comradery

Villain The Foe

Im going to ask something of everyone, or atleast most of us who've been participating in it. The Jets are bad, period. It's not just our quarterback but also our secondary. There's been ALOT of back and forth, people defending their position/players etc. Im going to ask if we can not bicker and attack one another after this game. 

The Jets as a team, from the players, the coaches on up are a bad ball football team. Us Jets fans have been arguing with one another and I've been right in the middle of it so im not excluding myself whatsoever. 

The Jets are a bad football team. Lets just accept that and lets not attack one another. 

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

Im going to ask something of everyone, or atleast most of us who've been participating in it. The Jets are bad, period. It's not just our quarterback but also our secondary. There's been ALOT of back and forth, people defending their position/players etc. Im going to ask if we can not bicker and attack one another after this game. 

The Jets as a team, from the players, the coaches on up are a bad ball football team. Us Jets fans have been arguing with one another and I've been right in the middle of it so im not excluding myself whatsoever. 

The Jets are a bad football team. Lets just accept that and lets not attack one another. 

But if we had MG we would have won 3...;)

3 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

What are you talking about attacking each other. We go through this crap every year and i dont mean the football team. Come on. WE HAVE PEOPLE WANTING TO START GENO SMITH AND RYAN FITZPATRICK. THAT IS INSANE.

9 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

It's not just our quarterback but also our secondary. There's been ALOT of back and forth, people defending their position/players etc. Im going to ask if we can not bicker and attack one another after this game. 

I'm with you Vill - no need for "I tole you so" or other BS. This team sucks moose cock and it's something we're not foreign to.

I'm all about discussing if Bowles is worth salvaging or if he has to learn how to coach in another town - but this mess needs to be accepted and put behind us as sad as that is to say 4 games into the season.

2 minutes ago, CobraVerde said:

What are you talking about attacking each other. We go through this crap every year and i dont mean the football team. Come on. WE HAVE PEOPLE WANTING TO START GENO SMITH AND RYAN FITZPATRICK. THAT IS INSANE.

I only say it because we've really been attacking one another. The Jets are trash, but some of the things that have been alluded about people have been based on this. This is a great site full of great people. And as I said earlier, I've been part of it and there's no need for people who've been talking amongst each other for years here to allow sh*t play destroy online friendships. 

This team is terrible and it shouldnt influence our relationship as Jets fans. Geno Smith included. 

6 minutes ago, NJ said:

I'm with you Vill - no need for "I tole you so" or other BS. This team sucks moose cock and it's something we're not foreign to.

I'm all about discussing if Bowles is worth salvaging or if he has to learn how to coach in another town - but this mess needs to be accepted and put behind us as sad as that is to say 4 games into the season.

It was fun during the offseason, but its getting to the point that the Jets are not playing like a quality team on any front. Our focus should be on their actions as a football team and not each other. 

They're not a good team, haven't been in a very long time. Until they find a QB it's going to be a long line of the same. Cleveland already has Kizer locked up, no way we're losing enough to get Watson. And i refuse to believe we're lucky enough to grab a Carr, Prescott etc outside the first. 

23 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Well said.  I agree. 

Archived