I'm from Scotland....

MetsJets1962

2 hours ago, MetsJets1962 said:

Very expensive place if your partying, loads of great cities in Ireland besides Dublin. Donegal is great, so is Galway.

Haven't been to Galway but it's in the list.

Very true...visited around a dozen times while living in England.
I'm up for anywhere RyanAir can take me

So many great cities in Europe. I've been all over France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Hungary, Czech Republic and there's something in all of them. Lots of great city's in England too. I lived in London for a few years and loved it. Also lived in Manchester, another great place. Glasgow and Edinburgh also a must visit I'd say

3 minutes ago, MetsJets1962 said:

So many great cities in Europe. I've been all over France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Hungary, Czech Republic and there's something in all of them. Lots of great city's in England too. I lived in London for a few years and loved it. Also lived in Manchester, another great place. Glasgow and Edinburgh also a must visit I'd say

I've done Edinburgh and Glasgow and would gladly go back.

Huge fan of Belgium, (especially Brugge), Normandy, Southern France, Spain and Italy.

Didnt do nearly enough of Germany or Austria last time, but should have plenty of time to make up for it in the coming years.

4 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

What was Bowles response when the press asked him about the 4th and 2 punt?  

Im sure someone grilled him on that.  How did Bowles justify that?

He didn't feel the need to.  Said he'd do it again if given the chance.

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

What was Bowles response when the press asked him about the 4th and 2 punt?  

Im sure someone grilled him on that.  How did Bowles justify that?

Didn't see it, but Bowles seems like the type of guy that doesn't feel the need to justify things.  Instead he'll state what happened (which we already know) and wait for the next question.  Basically as though he's too good to be questioned.

Meanwhile he sucks at his job.  

The press needs to open a can of whoop ass on the guy.  Humble him a bit and hopefully force him to seek some help from outside.  Maybe bring in Coughlin or something for some tutorials on game/player management.

1 minute ago, j4jets said:

East to West for mainland UK 271 miles. 

Directly east to west or west to east us not the only way to drive across a country.

If one were to drive from Maine to San Diego, did they drive across the country?

6 hours ago, AFJF said:

I've done Edinburgh and Glasgow and would gladly go back.

Huge fan of Belgium, (especially Brugge), Normandy, Southern France, Spain and Italy.

Didnt do nearly enough of Germany or Austria last time, but should have plenty of time to make up for it in the coming years.

Venice is where it's at!

10 minutes ago, BP said:

Always wanted to go to the U.K. Had a friend that lived there and said he had an xtra room in his "flat" lol but he has since moved to San Francisco. I guess I could always stay @Panzer Division Marduk Graphic arts studio in Ireland.

Happy to have you at our place in England BP.

On 10/9/2016 at 4:43 PM, MetsJets1962 said:

•I've never played football in my life...

•Compared to every person on here my knowledge of the game is extremely limited..

Even I knew not to punt on 4th down

* Decided to be Jets fan when I could have picked any other team since I am from a foreign land

Strongly supports your 1st and 2nd statements

8 hours ago, MetsJets1962 said:

I have an emotional attachment to New York due to having family there and I'm a huge Mets fan. I visit New York frequently so it had to be a New York team. Was never going to be the Giants. What can i say, I'm a masochist.

I chose the Jets as I wanted to see a game when we were visiting New York and they happened to be playing so it went from there.

Theres also that element of masochism in me too. What's the point in supporting a team that wins every week?

I chose the Jets as I wanted to see a game when we were visiting New York and they happened to be playing so it went from there.

Theres also that element of masochism in me too. What's the point in supporting a team that wins every week?

Yeah similar scenario with the Mets, after watching them flounder for years last season was great. Flew over for 2 World Series games, ok they lost but the place was bouncing. After flying over for years to sit in a half empty stadium to watch meaningless baseball it was pretty spectacular

Archived