Report: Jets Fielding Offers for Sheldon

JetNation

Sheldon Richardson JN

By Glenn Naughton

With the trade deadline approaching, NFL insider Ian Rapoport is reporting that teams have contacted the Jets to inquire about the availability of defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson.

With Mo Wilkerson signed to a long-term deal and Leonard Williams in just his second season, Richardson becomes the logical target for any team looking for help along the D-line.

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
JY3T-uYpArc

Click here to read the full story...

4 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

if they trade its a huge mistake,

no one on the team has a motor like Sheldon.

I will take him over Wilk any time

You cant get rid of wilk though.  With a new contract on the horizon and the strikes for substance abuse, if you csn get something for sheldon you do it in a heartbeat.

6 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

if they trade its a huge mistake,

no one on the team has a motor like Sheldon.

I will take him over Wilk any time

Browns are reportedly considering offering Hoe Thomas for him, a trade I would take any day. The Jets don't know what to do with Shel and Thomas would solve a lot of problems on the o-line

I tried to find the unicorn in the NFL stats rankings, but he isn't on the list.  even sorted by just AFC defenders he doesn't make the list in sacks or tackles.

I know, its because he is playing out of position blah blah blah

he is still allowed to make plays and show up on the radar **** this bitch trade him today

Imo he's been our best player by far.  Better than Mo and Williams.  He's played out of position and does it all.  Big mistake to give away such a talent.  The max we'll get is a Chandler Jones like deal for a second and maybe some salary cap burden.

Archived