Luke Cage: the mafia game

Leelou

Holy crap. I just had delicious breakfast at the counter of the diner by my house. One of my neighbors sat down had a coffee with me. Retired Air Force dude about 72. Lost his wife like 10 years ago. I know him mostly from saying hi to him and stopping to talk when I walk my doggies. Just told me he is getting remarried to a chick 15 years younger than him. So of course DCL approved of this but then he told me he went on 62+ Website dates. 62! I was shocked. He dated woman from 45-70Was proud of the fact they were all younger than him. I just realized that if anything ever happen to Mrs Crusher, my sweet luscious lovely, I will certainly die alone. Couldn't imagine trying that hard. Now I'm on a mission to see his future bride. After 61missed dates this chick must be silly. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, JiF said:

lmfao - oh blockhead, you're voting me right now with all this other sh*t going on based on me popping in for a second?   

It was my brothers 50th yesterday.  We ate and drank a lot.  I had to take a sh*t at one point, checked out the game thread for a second but didnt post because it was a quick one. I'm very efficient. 

that's ok JIF I wanted to see your reaction. if you were on the toilet I'm sure you could have contributed a sentence right ? Especially since it was a critical time in the game. I find it hard to believe if you felt passionate about what was going you would just turn off the phone and not say at least something. And don't call me a block head I have no idea what you do in your personal life at every given moment all I saw was you visited the thread and contributed nothing.

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

that's ok JIF I wanted to see your reaction. if you were on the toilet I'm sure you could have contributed a sentence right ? Especially since it was a critical time in the game. I find it hard to believe if you felt passionate about what was going you would just turn off the phone and not say at least something. And don't call me a block head I have no idea what you do in your personal life at every given moment all I saw was you visited the thread and contributed nothing.

You literally cased and voted me for not contributing when I looked at the thread for 10 seconds because it was a critical moment.  Yet you're voting me on the weakest sh*t ever in this very critical moment. 

Block.Head.

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

As scum, Pac has to claim the shot. Period.

Think about it. If Pac is not scum? scum would know Zander is paranoid. They don't ever shoot him. 

If Zander is scum?  He never gets shot by his own partners.

So NOT claiming the shot means he gets lynched anyhow. 

tldr, Zander mysteriously dying by a day vig after claiming a guilty on Pac doesn't look great for Pac. Even less so with a janitored shot. ERGO he has to claim the shot and then play dumb about it being janitored. That's literally the only thing he can do in this situation.

AS scum PAC has to claim the shot ......but if PAC is town and has a shot he has to take the shot as well. Its a question of which scenario you believe.

Right now I'm not sure how to take all of this.

Just now, JiF said:

You literally cased and voted me for not contributing when I looked at the thread for 10 seconds because it was a critical moment.  Yet you're voting me on the weakest sh*t ever in this very critical moment. 

Block.Head.

hey Idiot I wanted reaction from you while still giving this time to play out I'm NOT pushing a case on you or trying to convince anyone else to vote you I'm still trying to figure out the PAC issue my vote is on you for the moment and I can change it anytime I want but I'm not going to do it foolishly so calm the hell down. God will you ever understand this freakin game

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Interesting you say that, not that they should now, but nobody countered Zander.  You know, the guy who had a guilty on you, who you shot and somehow rather ironically, nobody got to see his alignment. 

Cool.. ask questions dont let me answer.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Interesting you say that, not that they should now, but nobody countered Zander.  You know, the guy who had a guilty on you, who you shot and somehow rather ironically, nobody got to see his alignment. 

So what are you saying here ? What do you think hid Zanders alignment ?

7 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm traveling in a couple of hours so I'm not sure how much I'll be around today. But I'm done saying my piece about it. To the townies out there, reread all my recent posts and wrap your head around the situation. When a janitoring is used typically, from what I've seen (since I've never been one myself), scum would submit their NK and then the janitor would add their action and either say they're holstering or using it on the person that's being NKed.

Here it's been done on a day kill. I don't really believe that Lee would ever bastard mod. And Pac trying to sell it as Lee trolling us is pretty ridic. He keeps commenting on the absurdity of the roles I think his team is packing but he doesn't seem to be addressing the very simple fact that ZANDER'S FLIP IS NOT SHOWING. And it's not showing for a reason. Think why that is. 

See'ya on the flip side.

You have no idea what youre talking about.  You think you do but you dont.

35 minutes ago, JiF said:

That's confusing but awesome all at the same time.  So amazing.

I'm so good at this game.  

Pac, not so much.

Dice and Smash looking terrible right now.

yeah Idiot.

At least now we know what pachole was up too. Since he was GF he had to assume Zander was paranoid or insane .

I love the way JIF came in here posted a bunch of bullsh*t then placed the third vote on his teammate Pac. You made zero attempt to figure anything out JIF because you already knew the plan that much is obvious to me.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

yeah Idiot.

At least now we know what pachole was up too. Since he was GF he had to assume Zander was paranoid or insane .

I love the way JIF came in here posted a bunch of bullsh*t then placed the third vote on his teammate Pac. You made zero attempt to figure anything out JIF because you already knew the plan that much is obvious to me.

Youre unreal.  I methodically posted my thoughts and gave opinions to come to a conclusion. But I posted "bull sh*t", meanwhile this guy was voting me because he saw my name in the thread at some point yesterday. 

Nevermind JC swiftly hammering after I put Pac at L-1.

Blockhead? Duh.  Scum? Probably. 

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Funny how Pac questioned my continuum and ended up dead scum. Great work Zander.

JC criticized it too. He's next.

Why does critisizing the way you do your read list is that relevant to you? Lol

49 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Smash, what are your reads?

JIF SK with the possibility of scum JC is pinging as well since he stepped in and hammered without some people weighing in.

26 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

I look terrible for what? Trying to think it thru? gimme a break

JIF is a dramatic Idiot. I go after him for some reaction and I'm a blockhead. God for bid anyone should accuse JIF of anything they get met with LOL's LMAO's and name calling his game has no substance so this is what you get. I tried to think it through as well I mean fcuk being patient and careful with end game approaching.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

JIF SK with the possibility of scum JC is pinging as well since he stepped in and hammered without some people weighing in.

JIF is a dramatic Idiot. I go after him for some reaction and I'm a blockhead. God for bid anyone should accuse JIF of anything they get met with LOL's LMAO's and name calling his game has no substance so this is what you get. I tried to think it through as well I mean fcuk being patient and careful with end game approaching.

Except everyone weighed in.  Smash is scum here.  Doubt Nyn is Doc as well.  Look back at Day 1.  Smash, Nyn and Pac as scum.  Book it.

Archived