Luke Cage: the mafia game

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looking back it was amazing it took so long for scum to get killed. if an early scum kill would have happened it would have given the other team a huge advantage but that didn't happen . This game was designed to be a blood bath and it was. Luck was going to play a big part no matter who won IMO I'm not sure anyone really stood out in this game

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

looking back it was amazing it took so long for scum to get killed. if an early scum kill would have happened it would have given the other team a huge advantage but that didn't happen . This game was designed to be a blood bath and it was. Luck was going to play a big part no matter who won IMO I'm not sure anyone really stood out in this game

Zander stood out.

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

eh..  let the kiddies celebrate as if they played well.  they deserve it after so many awful games for so many years.

Good job guys..  you played awesome lol.

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

The night was long and the streets of NY were no longer safe. 

Smash - Rafael Scarfe - Paradise Nightclub goon, is dead.

But alas, that was not all of the bloodshed. 

Dice - Domingo Colon - Paradise Nightclub 1X strongman, has turned up dead. 

Nyn - Claire Temple - town doc, has turned up dead.

The Arms Dealers Mafia have won. 

80, JiF, and JC! 

Paradise scum thread - https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/E8iKTxvcmbST

arms dealers scum thread - https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/NAFYyXaVcnzz

dead thread - https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/cdM7br8c7ikCs

Cop - Pac (I ****ed up and gave Zander scum instead of town)

oops?

The other scum thread is a classic read.  Dice trying to talk sense into the biggest blockheads mafia has ever known was too much fun.  Every suggestion he made they shot down with the dumbest logic known man.  

Im officially Smash's new CTM and I'm flattered.  His hard on for me is adorable.  

1 minute ago, JiF said:

The other scum thread is a classic read.  Dice trying to talk sense into the biggest blockheads mafia has ever known was too much fun.  Every suggestion he made they shot down with the dumbest logic known man.  

Im officially Smash's new CTM and I'm flattered.  His hard on for me is adorable.  

I was called scum instead of town..  that changed every single thing about the game.

when do you guys stop acting as if you played well?

9 minutes ago, Pac said:

I was called scum instead of town..  that changed every single thing about the game.

when do you guys stop acting as if you played well?

Zander nailed you.  The fact that Leelou messed that up doesn't change that.  You didn't see him investigating me (the other GF), did you?

You're the king of blaming others when someone else plays well, and praising yourself when you lose but think you played well.  So the fact that you refuse to praise Zander is predictable. 

That's back to back games you got clowned.  Own it. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Zander nailed you.  The fact that Leelou messed that up doesn't change that. 

You're the king of blaming others when someone else plays well, and praising yourself when you lose but think you played well.  So the fact that you refuse to praise Zander is predictable. 

Of course Zander investigated me N1 after last game..  hello??

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

A game you mercilessly blamed entirely on him, taking 0 deserved credit for the loss.  Your fault that he carried that over into the next game. 

How are you not getting this..  I don't CARE that he investigated me n1..  If I would have been called innocent this game is completely different.  It was a mistake.. whatever.

You need to re-read the last couple pages and see the insults hurled my way before coming at me with your self-righteous bullsh-t..  

24 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I've come to the conclusion that I'm just too busy to mod right now. I have too many deadlines at work and I've been stressed out by a few things. Every store being busy for the holidays isn't helping my anxiety. 

Understandable. You should still play though. I'm still waiting for PAC to mod again 

Archived