Luke Cage: the mafia game

Leelou

4 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Except everyone weighed in.  Smash is scum here.  Doubt Nyn is Doc as well.  Look back at Day 1.  Smash, Nyn and Pac as scum.  Book it.

JC I was thinking there was a few more to weigh in ...I'm not scum just looking to play it safe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Everyone had a chance to counter.  You believe Nyn?  Thoughts on 80?

I thought Nyn was a bit too pushy on the Pac thing but at the end of the day Pac came up scum... Could she be on Pac's team ? Maybe .Its possible there is not even a Doc in this game and Nyn took an educated guess as scum she would not be countered. With 80 I'm not sure but If I had to I would say the remaining scum would come from a JIF 80 Nyn pool with JIF easily topping that list. Honestly JC I was looking at you earlier as well. Dice I have absolutely zero read on I never played with the guy and I have no idea how to look at him.

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

The only reason I even claimed was because Pac and you were voting me, I was at L-2 and I was going to be absent from the thread for a while. It's as simple as that.

even though you had 2 votes I never thought you were in any danger of being lynched.

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Use your head. With multiple night kills AND day vigs you don't think there would be SOME protective role?  You're not this dense, JC.

Nyn JC is like me in the respect he will look for reaction based on questioning everything. Its good strategy. Seems like this game was set up to be a blood bath

9 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

even though you had 2 votes I never thought you were in any danger of being lynched.

I was on my way to bed and was traveling the next day. I wasn't going to risk it.

9 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Nyn JC is like me in the respect he will look for reaction based on questioning everything. Its good strategy. Seems like this game was set up to be a blood bath

That's fair. Sorry if I'm coming across rude... this game just feels like a mind ****.

The night was long and the streets of NY were no longer safe. 

Smash - Rafael Scarfe - Paradise Nightclub goon, is dead.

But alas, that was not all of the bloodshed. 

Dice - Domingo Colon - Paradise Nightclub 1X strongman, has turned up dead. 

Nyn - Claire Temple - town doc, has turned up dead.

The Arms Dealers Mafia have won. 

80, JiF, and JC! 

Paradise scum thread - https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/E8iKTxvcmbST

arms dealers scum thread - https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/NAFYyXaVcnzz

dead thread - https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/cdM7br8c7ikCs

night 1 -

Paradise NK - Ballin
Arms NK - Crusher 

Cop - Pac (I ****ed up and gave Zander scum instead of town)
Doc - Zander 

Night 2 - 

Paradise - JiF
Arms - Smash
Doc - JiF

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Thank you for modding Leelou. I just never really get how the town has a shot with two separate mafia teams. Nonetheless it was fun. 

It balances out with crossfire.  We were just very unlucky. Also N1 I was debating between protecting you and zander but I was just more sure of him. Sorry <3

Archived