Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Meh, Ape feels more like he's on his time of the month. Wes hasn't added anything to the game and he's been so bad as scum lately. Not feeling like a town game from him.

As opposed to all of the other amazing contributions made... LMAO.

Girl, u just crushin'. 

4 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Meh, Ape feels more like he's on his time of the month. Wes hasn't added anything to the game and he's been so bad as scum lately. Not feeling like a town game from him.

Not sure I remember the last time he was town here. but in the scum games he became very snarky and basically trolled anyone expecting him.

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not sure I remember the last time he was town here. but in the scum games he became very snarky and basically trolled anyone expecting him.

Technically, I do that in every game. It plays to meta. 

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

And what would you say he's doing here? 

See above. 

Just now, Leelou said:

You're not my type. Sorry! 

sh*t...

Just now, Leelou said:

Just now, Leelou said:

Honestly I agree with you...but I'd feel kind of bad lynching him so early in the game. It's not his fault he keeps rolling scum.

I'd be a raging jerk to everyone too if I rolled scum every game. Actually that's why I took my last break I rolled scum like 4 times in a row and couldn't take it anymore.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Honestly I agree with you...but I'd feel kind of bad lynching him so early in the game. It's not his fault he keeps rolling scum.

I'd be a raging jerk to everyone too if I rolled scum every game. Actually that's why I took my last break I rolled scum like 4 times in a row and couldn't take it anymore.

Shut the **** up 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Nolder said:

This is a very good thoughtful Nold-town post.

23 minutes ago, Leelou said:

My time of month is 32 days long, because I'm a baaaaaddddddd motha.... 

16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

The last time DPR was scum, he thought he was playing great, while a giant neon sign flashed above his head saying otherwise.

11 minutes ago, Nolder said:

You "couldn't take it"?

Good God almighty.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Integrity28 said:

My time of month is 32 days long, because I'm a baaaaaddddddd motha.... 

The last time DPR was scum, he thought he was playing great, while a giant neon sign flashed above his head saying otherwise.

Kinda my point. If he is scum it won't be a secret for long. What you think of 80's play?

Just now, The Crusher said:

Kinda my point. If he is scum it won't be a secret for long. What you think of 80's play?

80 kissed my ass, talking about letting me stay alive.

Any student of the game knows that when I apply myself as town, I am the best there is as finding scum. However, when I'm not applying myself (such as now) it is advantageous to buddy me up, and let me wreak havoc on my fellow townies.

The shorter explanation is: I'd kill anyone right now, but the best kill is Lizzie because he offers absolutely nothing to the game and doesn't understand the nuanced pleasantries of mafia insults.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

You "couldn't take it"?

Good God almighty.

Nah man. Being deceptive is exhausting and being on a small team that is depending on you and each other specifically to win the game is a big burden if you're taking it serious. Granted I don't take every game as serious as I could or maybe should but yes being mafia 4 times in a row can really do a number on me and my enthusiasm to play the game. I don't like being mafia most of the time so doing it 4 times in a row is just something that grinds me down. I took about a month long break and I was good to go. Don't make it more than it is.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Any student of the game knows that when I apply myself as town, I am the best there is as finding scum. However, when I'm not applying myself (such as now) it is advantageous to buddy me up, and let me wreak havoc on my fellow townies.

The shorter explanation is: I'd kill anyone right now, but the best kill is Lizzie because he offers absolutely nothing to the game and doesn't understand the nuanced pleasantries of mafia insults.

You don't have the credibility to run up a VC on me.

14 hours ago, Pac said:

It's 2AM and he hasn't moved from the park bench.  Countless hours spent staring at the pond has him on the edge of completely losing his grip of reality. 

Alone....  tired.... but not deterred.

He must find her before they do.  He must be there to protect if they try and hurt her. 

"Mother where are you" he whispers. 

"Why have you left me?  I need to find you.  I will find you.  If anyone hurts you...."

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Nah man. Being deceptive is exhausting and being on a small team that is depending on you and each other specifically to win the game is a big burden if you're taking it serious. Granted I don't take every game as serious as I could or maybe should but yes being mafia 4 times in a row can really do a number on me and my enthusiasm to play the game. I don't like being mafia most of the time so doing it 4 times in a row is just something that grinds me down. I took about a month long break and I was good to go. Don't make it more than it is.

I was teasing you. If anyone understands the bold, it's me.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I know he is trying very hard to win teh mafia congeniality award. Kill Lizzie? No way. He is my guilty pleasure. If Zander was playing then I would consider killing Lizzie early.

Just now, The Crusher said:

I know he is trying very hard to win teh mafia congeniality award. Kill Lizzie? No way. He is my guilty pleasure. If Zander was playing then I would consider killing Lizzie early.

Well, that's stupid. 

Lizzie is scum. He's sheeping other people's lists and his most recent reply indicates that he's lurking, and brazen enough to make subtle reference to the way I so often identify scum, and then can't get people to listen to me to get them lynched. 

Dude just outed himself.