Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

Just now, HessStation said:

Your posts after I said something nice about you that were not Pokémon related and now you asking me about it. 

Well I don't think there's anything wrong with asking wtf you're talking about but ok. How about you stop talking about sharks and start talking about the game?

11 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Can't choose, there are like 700 now. These days I break it down by type like favorite Fire pokemon favorite Water pokemon etc etc.

Are you playing GO yet? My son is a nut over it - he only needs 1 more to complete the collection and it's making him crazy.

9 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I'm as big of a nerd about sharks as you are about things in general. Sharks....

Yay sharks! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Best I've got so far:

TOWN

Hess

JiF

AVM

Ape

Crusher

Lizzie

Leelou

BG

Verbal

Dice

Smash

JC

DPR

Nolder

SCUM

Damn man, have you even dropped a case on me? 

I can't help but feel like it's a lack of communication that got us to this point. I think if you had been more honest about your feelings, some of this could have been avoid.

Mother****er.

Just now, D P R said:

Damn man, have you even dropped a case on me? 

I can't help but feel like it's a lack of communication that got us to this point. I think if you had been more honest about your feelings, some of this could have been avoid.

Mother****er.

Someone had to go in the # 2 slot.  Right now it's Nolder or bust for me unless something happens in the next 17 hours. 

2 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Odds that certain people could roll scum x amount of games in a row based on probabilities. Math sht. That was a strong defense of your position though. Interesting.

Odds are exactly the same every game. This is scummy bullsh*t.

• Upvote 2

Nolder's contributions:

On 11/27/2016 at 10:52 PM, Nolder said:

Vote: Smash

He's laying low and not even playing D1. Lynch All Lurkers.

On 11/28/2016 at 9:41 AM, Nolder said:

This game has been open for like 12 hours and Smash still hasn't posted once. Can I vote him twice?

^^^ Opens his voting on Smash.  Seems pretty clear this is a joke case. 

On 11/28/2016 at 9:42 AM, Nolder said:

Why so shifty? Got a gun?

On 11/28/2016 at 9:47 AM, Nolder said:

Is she not playing? We have such a big roster for this game I didn't bother to double check lol.

^^^ Thinks Nyn is playing.  Somewhat forgivable considering everyone has been doing this all game, but worth noting. 

On 11/28/2016 at 10:30 AM, D P R said:

Might as well go ahead and get this started - Vote Ape.

On 11/28/2016 at 10:30 AM, Nolder said:

What did he do?

On 11/28/2016 at 11:23 AM, Nolder said:

Filthy Ape trying to draw me off of Smash by being utterly useless. I am on to him.

^^^ Asks why DPR is voting Ape, then less than an hour later suddenly seems interested in the Ape.  To borrow a term from @OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!!....is he "lolcatting" or is this obv scummy behavior?

On 11/28/2016 at 11:23 AM, Nolder said:

Vote for Nyn she is definitely in this game.

^^^ lolcatting over the Nyn situation

On 11/28/2016 at 1:02 PM, Nolder said:

Smash comes into the thread only because I called him out just to OMGUS me. This is too easy.

On 11/28/2016 at 3:00 PM, Nolder said:

Just further evidence he's scum and must be eradicated.

^^^ Pushing his joke case on Smash here

On 11/29/2016 at 11:45 AM, Nolder said:

Why are we not lynching Smash?

This must be Ape's fault for distracting everyone from my bulletproof case.

Unvote Vote Ape

^^^ Major ping here talked about previously

On 11/29/2016 at 11:53 AM, Nolder said:

Not quiet enough. Let's take him out and maybe I'll forgive your transgressions.

^^^ Explains his Ape vote.  Really it was just because DPR voted him earlier.  Nolder has yet to make an actual case. 

On 11/29/2016 at 0:01 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I will not be voting the Ape.  Mafia is much better served with him playing the majority of this game rather than continuing this cycle of overall JN Mafia laziness.  Even a half-assing Ape is way more fun to play with than no Ape at all. 

On 11/29/2016 at 0:02 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Unvote

On 11/29/2016 at 0:03 PM, Nolder said:

That's disgusting.

^^^ Calls me out on my reasoning for being unwilling to vote the Ape.  This is literally the first post of the game by Nolder that has any purpose behind it other than lolcatting. 

On 11/29/2016 at 0:19 PM, Nolder said:

Observe: lines are being drawn.

^^^ No idea what this means, but if I had to guess....yep, back to lolcatting

23 hours ago, Leelou said:

My Puddin' told me he's town. And we're always on the same team.

You roled scum again and don't know what to do, din't cha? 

22 hours ago, Nolder said:

I don't know what's going on here but I would laugh if this is the case.

^^^ Yep, even more lolcatting.....getting old at this point....

On 11/28/2016 at 9:41 AM, Nolder said:

This game has been open for like 12 hours and Smash still hasn't posted once. Can I vote him twice?

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

How is this a thing?

4 hours ago, Nolder said:

I know right? He should already be lynched.

^^^ Crusher questions Nolder's "case" on Smash.  Granted, Nolder hasn't played a lot lately, but even he should know by now how inactive Smash is early in games.  It's a null tell, but Nolder continues to push this. 

4 hours ago, Leelou said:

Yeah just going to say I really haven't been following sh*t, but pirate boy there is most likely scum again. Nolder is being weird. 

4 hours ago, Nolder said:

Lies and slander! You take that back!

^^^ Leelou points out Nolder's odd behavior.  lolcat response. 

3 hours ago, Nolder said:

Honestly I agree with you...but I'd feel kind of bad lynching him so early in the game. It's not his fault he keeps rolling scum.

I'd be a raging jerk to everyone too if I rolled scum every game. Actually that's why I took my last break I rolled scum like 4 times in a row and couldn't take it anymore.

^^^ WIFOM disguised as a game-related post. 

You're trying too hard 80.

^^^ Accuses me of trying too hard here to make a case on him. 

I've seen people do this sh*t so many times over the years. It doesn't work. Just stop. A probability is not a certainty and even if you're right it would be a sh*tty way to catch someone. Catch them on gameplay (or non gameplay if you prefer).

^^^ Legit game-related post # 2 by Nolder

28 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

None of them have done anything scummy.  Except maybe the Pirate.  And Nyn isn't playing. 

27 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Sure they have. Now you're not trying hard enough.

^^^ Now accuses me of not trying hard enough.  It seems he only has a problem with me because I suspect him. 

24 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I did. I made three I think. Each time they've gone ignored.

^^^ Nope.  No legit cases made.  Just a bunch of lolcatting and pushing his D1 joke candidate (Smash) all game, with a side of Ape mixed in. 

22 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Well I don't think there's anything wrong with asking wtf you're talking about but ok. How about you stop talking about sharks and start talking about the game?

^^^ LOL.  Start talking about the game, he says.  You first, Nolder.  You first. 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Odds are exactly the same every game. This is scummy bullsh*t.

Odds of rolling scum are less than rolling town. So if the Random.Org was not used there is the potential that the mod specifically chose a player to be scum again just to screw with us. That's all I'm saying. But I do see how it's essentially asking the mod to tell us who the scum are, which isn't cool. Wasn't thinking of that earlier. anyway gfy

4 hours ago, JiF said:

Really wasnt concerned with Lizzie talking about people not in game, I've done it plenty. 

The thing that is concerning is the last few posts, he asks the mod if it was random selection.  Didnt explain why.  Naturally, one would think it was because of what I explained earlier, game the mod.  This character must be this player because DPR = Dead Pirate Roberts, for example.  Simple and stupid.  Not a way of going about it but no worries, that wasnt his plan.

The plan was use the math and work odds and probabilities to see if someone could be scum again.  Makes zero sense for literally 100 different reasons the easiest to explain, the roster is ever changing, so how the **** would that work?  I'm bad at the math but this doesnt make sense. 

And then there's the fact it was Lizzie, who I'm pretty confident hasnt applied logic to this game since he started playing.

so your saying Lizzy can actually think ?

• Upvote 1