Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

11 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

The mod gives zero ****s about any of us. That's why I'm not trying to make you feel better about this game than you do you have a great ?? and I love ❤️ that you have a great time to play and you are can you be the a man who has been your favorite character and you should get your meta back 

UMMM THANKS?? :huh:

17 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

The mod gives zero ****s about any of us. That's why I'm not trying to make you feel better about this game than you do you have a great ?? and I love ❤️ that you have a great time to play and you are can you be the a man who has been your favorite character and you should get your meta back 

15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

... ?

LOL

8 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Drug dealers are not the right to be great ?? said the only reason that I was a very happy ? to my father and son .

5 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

The iPhone ? is a fantastic game and the best of all of your meta.

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I hate the mod and I can't believe that I am not going to purchase the full version if you don't get to the point.

Whatevs. Tomorrow we'll all wake up to the news that a Mendham man was arrested for dressing up as Daniel Tiger and trying to pee on customers at a Sunoco station while misquoting lyrics from Taylor Swift. 

Just save everybody the trouble and put the soda down son.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Pac said:

Apologies.  LF on a we don't spend enough time talking kick.  On momentarily 

571-335-3343 Tell her call Crusher. Got some awesome recipes and holiday decorating ideas I can share with her. I gets lots of practice hanging out at Mrs Crushers hair salon reading Redbook, Good Housekeeping and talking to the ladies. 

9 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

do people wanna talk more or should i just hammer?

I think we ought to think it through carefully - you know, take our time. Maybe a re-read of the entire thread and then some heavy contemplation.

Just now, D P R said:

Also, I want you to take back what you said about Steve Irwin. It's just not right.

OH HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that guy was an IDIOT!  i mean he knew lots about animals and the environment but he was still an idiot. What else do you calle someone who jumps on crocs in their natural habitat?  and hed go on talk shows and theyd absolutely pay out on him and he wouldnt even KNOW!!!

1 minute ago, Dicetosser said:

OH HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that guy was an IDIOT!  i mean he knew lots about animals and the environment but he was still an idiot. What else do you calle someone who jumps on crocs in their natural habitat?  and hed go on talk shows and theyd absolutely pay out on him and he wouldnt even KNOW!!!

Well, for your information, 80 jumps on crocs in their natural habitat. It's not footage that we can show children, but it happens. 

giphy.gif

It all started out great.  It was the beginning of a new day and the prospects of killing innocent victims and proving himself had him downright giddy.

giphy.gif

"They're going to HAVE to respect me after this" he said. 

"If I pull this off again they'll be forced to start putting me in the same conversation as Pac as one of the best players out there".

giphy.gif

"Hi sir.  I need to return this machete for a new one - it's defective".

"uhh..  I'm a girl".

"LOL.  Just make the exchange, sir".

"........ ok"

• Upvote 3