Get off of Bowles back. Time to look forward.

CobraVerde

I dont mean completely excuse him. I just mean use a little more common sense. I was ready to cut him too but there is no one to replace him and he has had his moments. Gotta give him a shot with Petty. Defense bounced back for him. this season is shot use it to build next year.

2 minutes ago, RSJ said:

I agree. Other young guys besides Petty played well today too. Showed promise.

Down 14-0 immediately and the team didnt quit.

He got torched last week for their effort, whats fair is fair.  He gets credit today, would have been easy to pack it up after last week

Don't get me wrong here im PUMPED at the way we came back and our young guys played, but Gailey has got to go. If Bowles stays we have to get an oc in here who can work with Petty and utilize the offensive weapons this team has. ASJ is a 6'6 260lb TE with great hands and who can also block and gets like no involvement in the offense. Petty has proven he can throw the ball deep with accuracy yet Chan hasn't really let him air it out in the limited times we've seen him. Might be time to bring in a fresh set of eyes to oversee the defense and get the most out of the young talent and vets we have while giving out young qbs the best chance at sucess!

He showed some  improvement today, but I thought he had no sense of urgency when the Jets were down 2 scores. We were fortunate to make the 2 point conversion otherwise Bowles winds up with egg on his face again. I still think he needs to go. 

Despite the win over a team which has not played well-Bowles has shown he a poor decision maker. He really had no tough decisions to make in this game which was against a weak opponent. He has shown he is a capable defensive coordinator in the past-he has not shown he is decisive HC.

28 minutes ago, TheSage said:

Despite the win over a team which has not played well-Bowles has shown he a poor decision maker. He really had no tough decisions to make in this game which was against a weak opponent. He has shown he is a capable defensive coordinator in the past-he has not shown he is decisive HC.

Apparently Rodgers is the odd man out.  I wonder who they replace him with.

Rex?

Archived