Ryan Fitzpatrick Dedication Thread

Mike135

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Since we're discussing drops, how about we talk about something that matters going forward:

The 2016 NY Jets led the NFL in dropped passes.  

Fitz and the other guy are gone, but the WR's and RB's with slippy fingers will (likely) all still be here.

We need to not lead the league in dropped passes no matter who our QB is.

Valid point here

before the season I posted he would be an epic failure and I prayed I would be wrong but I was not-I am not sure how anybody watched him vs the bills in a must win game and came away with the feeling that he should come back-a guy that has not won a road game vs a winning team in years lol

if you can the league out of all of the starters he is the guy that is the worst-case keenum laughs at him and his 6 ints in a game

I harbor no animosity towards Fitz - I actually like him -  he gave it all he had and was a great teammate. He gave us that one great year, and I appreciate him for that, just like Jet fans still love Revis for his few great years, and don't care that he stinks now. At least Fitz tried, he didn't dog it.  He's one of the few guys that you can't blame for lack of effort.

2 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Remember when Fitz gave this team its first winning season in five years?

So if "Fitz gave this team its first winning season in five years" then it's also fair to say he's the reason why sucked this year right? Can't have it both ways. 

7 minutes ago, August said:

So if "Fitz gave this team its first winning season in five years" then it's also fair to say he's the reason why sucked this year right? Can't have it both ways. 

He is part of the reason the team had a bad season. No one is denying that at all. 

15 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

Marty Lyons told Fitzpatrick in the post game interview that "he (Lyons) hopes he (Fitz) is back next season"

Not only does Marty Lyons have the whiniest worst voice in broadcasting history, but now he's a Fitz fan? :lol:

Marty likes a QB who throws like a defensive tackle

• 1 year later...

Archived