HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

7 minutes ago, Krak said:

To clarify, I got the result "Traveller," not "town."

Good enough for me at this stage. Every flip we've seen was Traveler and all of them Town. Maybe I was correct D1 to think Pral was suspicious for his Mafia Drifter comment.

Currently I want to lynch one of JC/Pral/Shad with maybe a side of Tiink depending on how he answers me.

Throw Chrja in there for good measure.

@Andrej The Giant

1 hour ago, D P R said:

It was quite a night at The Hotel California.

Crusher, Traveler (Town), has been killed.

JC (Previously Lee), Traveler (Town), has been killed.

But the tragedy didn't stop there...

Due to inactivity:

Nolder has been MK'd.

Hallia has been MK'd.

Pac has been MK'd.

There will be no more replacements/subs into the game.

Let the chips fall where they may.

It is now Day 3.

With 12 players, it takes 7 to lynch.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Why do you want to lynch Pral, then?

Because I don't worry to much about mechanical details. For all we know scum can block it somehow

I see the angle you're working from but beyond the failed knifing attempt what reason do you have to clear him? You lynch the scummy people and we're not gonna twiddle our thumbs into another double NK 

Just now, Andrej The Giant said:

Because I don't worry to much about mechanical details. For all we know scum can block it somehow

I see the angle you're working from but beyond the failed knifing attempt what reason do you have to clear him? You lynch the scummy people and we're not gonna twiddle our thumbs into another double NK 

Okay. Fair reasoning. FTR, I still am not 100% comfortable clearing Pral, but I can stab him tonight. We've already lost 4 Townies to NK, and we don't know how many Townies there were out of the 3 that were MK'd. I'm just hoping to kill as many scum as we can in a short time. If 1 more stab can kill Scum Pral, than I'd rather try and lynch another Scum.

1 minute ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Who would you rather lynch today Spoot?

i guess we can all just settle on stringing up Lizzie at long last but that doesn't really give us much

Yeah, I wouldn't hat a Lizzie lynch. Best case = we hit scum. Worst case = we lose another Townie who has done NOTHING to help Town win. I think it's a fair risk to take.

After that, my lynch list would go something like Tier 1: Pral/Shad/Krak/80

Okay, so we've got two people as a favorite lynch candidate (Shad and Pral) who were stabbed by (in the opinion of player who want them lynched) 3 Town reads. Now, I understand that there is a possibility of scum being protected or blocking a steely knife, but to do that twice? In one night? It's hard to know how many scum there are in a setup like this--made harder by the fact of the 3 MKs not being revealed, but can we believe there are 2 scum protected by our steely knives? Unless it's 2 of out 5 scum, it seems, IMO, to be unbalanced towards scum.

Say all 6 of those people who stabbed are Town and Scum did block two stabbings in one night. Can they do it in successive nights? My point is, it may only take one more stab per Shad and Pral to kill them. If that's the case, if you guys are really sure they are Scum, wouldn't you rather do that and lynch a possible 3rd Scum? After all, Town has been hit pretty hard so far. It's gonna take some acrobatics from us to pull out a win.

14 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Why do you want to lynch Shad, then?

Dear god this again?

were you not paying attention to the second half of D2?  It's fine if you weren't (ehhhh) but I definitely was second on his attempted lunch train.