AFC-NFC Pro Bowl Game Thread

joewilly12

1 hour ago, ASH1962 said:

They need to do away with the Pro Bowl, it is a total and complete waste of time. I am happy to say I have no idea when it was played and watched not one millisecond of it.

If you  put a few bucks on the game, it actually gets a little bit watchable. But this years pro bowl was different. The first quarter was a bit of a joke, but later in the game the players were actually hitting. Jimmy Graham took a hard hit and almost got into a fight with a LBer from the AFC. The coaches were going for FGs, challenging missed calls etc..

I think the players were told to take the game seriously and I it worked. 

All star games used to work because it was one of the times we got to see certain players. 

2 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

If you  put a few bucks on the game, it actually gets a little bit watchable. But this years pro bowl was different. The first quarter was a bit of a joke, but later in the game the players were actually hitting. Jimmy Graham took a hard hit and almost got into a fight with a LBer from the AFC. The coaches were going for FGs, challenging missed calls etc..

I think the players were told to take the game seriously and I it worked. 

All star games used to work because it was one of the times we got to see certain players. 

I used to love the MLB all star game...It used to be fun when I was a kid.

Archived