WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

13 hours ago, HessStation said:

This is the truth Zander. I wasn't gonna shoot anyone today. Was gonna bluff for reactions. Then you actually annoyed me enough that I shot myself. I literally put the action in to shoot myself, bc I wasn't having fun and you were annoying the sh*t out of me. Dead honest I quit the game. DPR basically wouldn't let me shoot myself so I said fine, Pac. 

Bc I don't even care. Playing mafia again was a bad idea. 

I had 1 bullet so I can't shoot myself so I'll quit instead. 

Not intessted in mafia at all anymore sorry people.

12 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

holy sh*t man, this is JN where everyone goes hardcore at everyone.

like if youre town im legit sorry but i dont know what i did that was that annoying man?

i questioned your motives ffs.  thats called mafia imo.

using this as SCum youre a POS.

but worst of all is you said you submitted on yourself.  i dont see how dpr wouldnt allow that so im questioning that HARDCORE,  also you why yourself over me, i mean if IM annoying you and youre ACTUALLY Town you ould have just SHOT ME, LIKE YOU SAID you were gonna and like I ASKED YOU TO if you were Town to take me out of MY MISERY!!!

See I feel like a ******* a$$hole if youre Town here for this post but I just dont get the your play thus far, your actions, your claiming, your fishing for pacs role then not waiting for it and shooting him, your over reactionss, your claiming it was your best or great shot, then this just AtE/emo type post and ofc not shooting me who you stated was annoying you????!?!?!?

And what do you mean by:

Weird word choice is why im asking.

12 hours ago, HessStation said:

Honestly I wanted to play so I had something I could distress from my RL stress right now. It was a bad idea. 

GL SK whoever you are!

@HessStation

are you subbing out?

if not are you going to answer/address my questions and comments?

How are you so sure there's an SK in the game unless you're it?

9 hours ago, HessStation said:

I hear ya. But to be fair I was getting lynched today w the most votes. I had thought Pac put me at L3 initially thinking there was 10 players in the game. Nobody was playing so I pulled out the what I thought was 1 vote early reveal early to spark the game. Although I was merely gonna bluff through D1. Zander got under my skin and since I was gonna getting hammer killed my initial action was shooting myself which in turn would of got Verb killed regardless. So I was wrong on Pac but he asked for it and I blatantly gave the option for him to either reveal or at least fight a bit about my predetermined shot. You know I wasn't gonna die w/out taking the shot on someone and the chance to kill Pac outweighed the game dynamic considering.

basically I let Zander get under my skin and was getting the hammer kill anyway.

8 hours ago, HessStation said:

I appreciate it

@HessStation

How come youre not addressing my questions but you are everyone elses?!?!?

I mean all that aside from you saying you quit so, my questions are important.  Im gonna resolve you tonight anyway's but on the off chance youre Town, I want to know these things and since you were quitting Im assuming DPR;s is finding a sub for you....

14 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

@HessStation

How come youre not addressing my questions but you are everyone elses?!?!?

I mean all that aside from you saying you quit so, my questions are important.  Im gonna resolve you tonight anyway's but on the off chance youre Town, I want to know these things and since you were quitting Im assuming DPR;s is finding a sub for you....

Because you pissed him off duh

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Because you pissed him off duh

Nolder did you read what i actually said to him?

I asked him some questions,,,,pretty sure thats the basic tenant of the game is it not?

He said he was quitting so in turn subbing out.  So prolly shouldnt be posting at all right?

My point is, if its just bad Town play he should answer those so I know going forward...its kinda important I know very soon as opposed to later.

31 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Nolder did you read what i actually said to him?

I asked him some questions,,,,pretty sure thats the basic tenant of the game is it not?

He said he was quitting so in turn subbing out.  So prolly shouldnt be posting at all right?

My point is, if its just bad Town play he should answer those so I know going forward...its kinda important I know very soon as opposed to later.

Most people here aren't used to your style, and likewise I can tell you're not used to theirs.

For example even though Hess obviously wasn't lying you will often see people make bogus claims (especially vig) to stir things up here.

You way overreacted to that imo. And I get that it's not what you're used to so it seemed dumb but just...chill out a bit and things will fall into place.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

You seem awfully unperturbed :-P

16 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Arent you the lead train?

16 hours ago, HessStation said:

Why would I be

Unvote vote verbVerb 

Whatever

15 hours ago, HessStation said:

Best shot I ever took.

For someone who was super annoyed and wanting to quit, I dont really get that from this but again I dont really have any real Meta on Hess but still.

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Most people here aren't used to your style, and likewise I can tell you're not used to theirs.

For example even though Hess obviously wasn't lying you will often see people make bogus claims (especially vig) to stir things up here.

You way overreacted to that imo. And I get that it's not what you're used to so it seemed dumb but just...chill out a bit and things will fall into place.

Ive played with multiple people here multiple games.

I didnt do anything out of order to warrant that kind of response.

Hess did sh*t, I questioned it.  Its Mafia thats how the game is played.  Im not just gonna put everyones name on a dartboard and just vote for whoever's name i hit man.

I asked questions, hes responding to others besides mine.  Im not ok with that and Im not just let it go.  His play was Scummy AF, and Im not letting that go.

Speaking of which, who else are your Scummates Nol?!?!?

16 hours ago, D P R said:

Final Vote Count:

Hess ( 4 ) - Smash, JiF, Crush, Pac

Verb ( 4 ) - Nol, Lee, Nyn, Hess

80 ( 1 ) - Verb

Nol ( 1 ) - CTN

JiF ( 1 ) - 80

Nyn ( 1 ) - Ape

With 13 Players it takes 7 to lynch.

***This is a Hybrid Hammer game - the player with the most votes at deadline will be lynched***

Def Scum on Verb's train imo.

My choice in order of Scum to Town (still trying to decide if Hess is bad Town or Scum/SK)

Hess*/Nol>Lee>Nyn

15 hours ago, HessStation said:

Honestly I wanted to play so I had something I could distress from my RL stress right now. It was a bad idea. 

GL SK whoever you are!

Dude!! You were so on. I was laughing hysterically, fat jiggling all over the place. This is the first time I sat down to read the thread sinceI said I would. Missed deadline.  Some hickabilly in Jorts ran my floating dock at my lake house and I was dealing with that mess. Damn. I has sad now. 

On 6/7/2017 at 2:30 PM, The Crusher said:

unvote vote Hess

On 6/8/2017 at 1:38 PM, The Crusher said:

Unvote Hess

Just for the record I un voted Hess pretty early. I apologize for not being around at deadline and not pointing this out earlier. I will post my reads tomorrow. Pretty sure I Got the game nailed. 

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

.... Go back to talking about fish tanks

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yet you failed to listen to the people who were trying to explain it was Hess being Hess. Come on man.

You know full well nobody totally makes anybody else go Emo here. We all have life's outside mafia and life sometimes loads the powder keg. Hell, I literally lost it and Emo killed Nolders under the sea game in an emotional rage. To be fair I can be a big fat emotional pansy at times . Just happen to be after the last time I tore out my ex wife's mailbox and through it at her house. Whoops!!

Zander and Hess need to just get use to one another and squash this. We hang out and do this as an escape. To be fun. Sometimes we lose it. It happens. Honestly I like to think for the most part the mafia goodness helps each one of us when we need a little reality break. Hess was in full on Hess mode. One of the best game reads I have had. I of course put him as town because Im so fucking good at this. But to someone not familiar with him it's easy to see them drawing a different conclusion. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Ive played with multiple people here multiple games.

I didnt do anything out of order to warrant that kind of response.

Hess did sh*t, I questioned it.  Its Mafia thats how the game is played.  Im not just gonna put everyones name on a dartboard and just vote for whoever's name i hit man.

I asked questions, hes responding to others besides mine.  Im not ok with that and Im not just let it go.  His play was Scummy AF, and Im not letting that go.

Speaking of which, who else are your Scummates Nol?!?!?

"Ive played with multiple people here multiple games."

So what? It takes awhile to get used to someone's playstyle. I don't think you're used to the gameplay here entirely and I don't think people here are used to you. It's coming along, not saying you don't fit, just that it's not there yet.

"I didnt do anything out of order to warrant that kind of response."

Your reaction to Hess claiming vig was "out of order", if that's the way you want to put it. Like I said fake vig claims are semi common here and people don't often go 'OMFG YOU CLAIMED VIG?? WHHHHY!?!??'. Also some people find your spammy happy go lucky playstyle annoying in general. I'm not saying that Hess is one of those people but it's possible you just rubbed him the wrong way you know?

"I asked questions, hes responding to others besides mine."

Yeah, we know.

"Im not ok with that and Im not just let it go."

I didn't say to let it go I said you should chill out a bit. But do what you want just don't expect to get a different result when you keep doing the same thing. Haven't you ever heard that phrase about flies and honey?

"His play was Scummy AF, and Im not letting that go."

Hard disagree. Hess did nothing wrong, except shoot Pac.

"Speaking of which, who else are your Scummates Nol?!?!?"

Your mother.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

So what? It takes awhile to get used to someone's playstyle. I don't think you're used to the gameplay here entirely and I don't think people here are used to you. It's coming along, not saying you don't fit, just that it's not there yet.

Your reaction to Hess claiming vig was "out of order", if that's the way you want to put it. Like I said fake vig claims are semi common here and people don't often go 'OMFG YOU CLAIMED VIG?? WHHHHY!?!??'. Also some people find your spammy happy go lucky playstyle annoying in general. I'm not saying that Hess is one of those people but it's possible you just rubbed him the wrong way you know?

Yeah, we know.

I didn't say to let it go I said you should chill out a bit. But do what you want just don't expect to get a different result when you keep doing the same thing. Haven't you ever heard that phrase about flies and honey?

Your mother.

My mothers dead a$$hole gfy

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yet you failed to listen to the people who were trying to explain it was Hess being Hess. Come on man.

This. How many people have to say the reasons Zander thought Hess was scummy was normal before Zander will let it go? Bad call from our confirmed townie.

3 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

My mothers dead a$$hole gfy

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

you see thats the kinda stuff that can warrant an emo response.

she is dead but im not offended because i know you didnt know that.

You know I don't know your mother so you know it's a joke. I know you know that so I knew you wouldn't be emo about it.

Unless she died recently...in which case I apologize.

8 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Yeah, we know.

Your mother.

Hey Nolder. I been reading up on  fush fir ten gallons everybody is saying a sea anemone tank. Ten gallons not a lot of swimming room. I found one that would've perfect for you...

IMG_1327.JPGYou are welcome 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Yeah, we know.

Your mother.

I get that it takes time to get people's playstyles point being is Ive played some and I dont recall him playing like that from the little exp I had and I found his play to be Scummy at worst and Anti Town at best.

The difference is I dont care how people find my game style.  There's a lot of people's play style Im not a fan of but it takes a bunch of people with a bunch of different personalities and a bunch of different approaches to the game that makes this game so much fun!!!  Maybe his play rubbed me the wrong way?? The example you even used was a question, and he made a post to me stating he was really good at this game and implied he knew what he was doing, again I wasnt hounding him or calling him names, I was asking him to explain why he was doing the things he was doing.  Again, if we cant ask questions wtf are we supposed to do?!!?!?

If you know, and especially since you also know me, why that would bother me and why I wouldnt let it fly.

Agree to disagree all you want but the fact are the facts.  He must have saw something irt Pac cause he kept asking him to claim, which in itself, outing the Cop on D1 is completely ANTI Town.  Then when Pac doesnt show up he shoots him?  He then goes after Verb which, going back to your above point irt people not knowing me,  well Verb;s a regular here and Hess should know him, and everyone on both JN and DM know Verb dont play on the weekend. His claim was also a perfect way to hide a strongman shot/SK role too wouldnt you say?  So I'm sorry but role fishing, shooting someone that you think had Cop Equity, voting/pushing someone who dont play on the weekend and bouncing your vote around on a bunch of people to seemingly see which one sticks/gains traction is imo inherently Scummy behavior. 

And my mom was Villagery AF!!!

RIP Mom <3 <3 <3 <3 <3