JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

5 hours ago, HessStation said:

1. Linda Harrison, as Nova in Planet of the Apes

2. Gemma Arterton, as Tamina in Prince of Persia

3. Lynn Collins, as Dejah Thoris in John Carter

I'm an idiot. I TOTALLY forgot Shannyn Sossamon, as Joselyn in A Knights Tale. Tied for second.

56 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I'm an idiot. I TOTALLY forgot Shannyn Sossamon, as Joselyn in A Knights Tale. Tied for second.

Yesterday myself, my lovely wife and charming daughter went to this old school diner and I got this silly over sized roast beef club. Changed my life. 

15 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

From super hot to regular hot:

Ian somehalder

Jensen Ackles

Orlando bloom

Funny. So scummy, but funny.

15 hours ago, Nolder said:

1) Charizard. Can't beat a classic and the new mega evolution form is pretty cool.

2) Emolga. He is basically pikachu but a sugar glider instead of a mouse.

3) Giratina. A mother****ing ghost dragon come on.

Irony: I just spent the entire day playing Pokemon while you were playing mafia. 

However, the new gym and raid system is awesome and my son and I had an absolute blast. PKGO FTMFW. 

7 hours ago, HessStation said:

1. Linda Harrison, as Nova in Planet of the Apes

2. Gemma Arterton, as Tamina in Prince of Persia

3. Lynn Collins, as Dejah Thoris in John Carter

Raquel Welch. Undefeated to this day. 

2 hours ago, D P R said:

Funny. So scummy, but funny.

Irony: I just spent the entire day playing Pokemon while you were playing mafia. 

However, the new gym and raid system is awesome and my son and I had an absolute blast. PKGO FTMFW. 

Raquel Welch. Undefeated to this day. 

You need to be more specific. As in?

On 6/24/2017 at 2:59 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Crusher's lists got the most likes. Bacon is the clear winner.

Bacon always wins!  Even in Pakistan

On 6/24/2017 at 6:15 PM, The Crusher said:

Yesterday myself, my lovely wife and charming daughter went to this old school diner and I got this silly over sized roast beef club. Changed my life. 

Disgusting.  I love good roast beef but you can't follow bacon up with it.  It has to be the prequel to bacon.  

On 6/24/2017 at 10:50 PM, The Crusher said:

That's Raquel //80'd

IMG_1395.JPG

IMG_1396.JPG

IMG_1397.JPG

IMG_1398.JPG

somehow I ended up in the 100,000 post thread.  

10 hours ago, HessStation said:

So the good news is I've got this game figured out.

Master Hess please share

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Bacon always wins!  Even in Pakistan

Disgusting.  I love good roast beef but you can't follow bacon up with it.  It has to be the prequel to bacon.  

somehow I ended up in the 100,000 post thread.  

Master Hess please share

Patience young grasshopper. All in due time.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, I bought a smoker over the weekend. I don't know what you all did, but I made some of the best damn ribs and chicken ever. My own dry rub and sauce recipes. BOOM.

Nice!

I have an uncle who does it as a hobby. He goes to tournaments and wins trophies and all that. His ribs and tri tip are the best I've ever had hands down. Once you have slow cooked smoked meat it's hard to go back to a chain restaurant and have their ribs or chicken. It's just sh*t. I assume you'll be smoking something for the 4th of July?

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Nice!

I have an uncle who does it as a hobby. He goes to tournaments and wins trophies and all that. His ribs and tri tip are the best I've ever had hands down. Once you have slow cooked smoked meat it's hard to go back to a chain restaurant and have their ribs or chicken. It's just sh*t. I assume you'll be smoking something for the 4th of July?

Yea, Saturday was my test run on the new equipment. I'd been using indirect heat on my gas grill, and a pellet smoker tube for the smoke flavor. Worked great, but only for short smokes with small amounts of meat. This is the Weber Smokey Mountain, it combines charcoal and hardwood. I'll be doing a couple batches for our 4th BBQ. Wings and drums. Pulled pork. Maybe sausage or ribs. Gotta check the rsvp list.

• Upvote 2