Cops Mafia

Nolder

Just now, Smashmouth said:

No my friend you continue to ask questions on posts I make like your trying to work me up. I explained in my posts what I did . Its like you read part of the post then ask a question.

You get worked up because you're a hot-headed ninny. 

I'm casually asking you questions. This isn't the sort of thing that "works people up", normally. Me trying to figure out wtf you're talking about and you reacting like you jumped into a pool full of razor blades doesn't make me scum. It makes you impossibly uncooperative, short-fused and googley-eyed like this guy

giphy.gif

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Integrity28 said:

No. I think you're a dummy.

He's clearly referencing that you skimmed past the reset vote count part, which is what necessitated everyone re-voting DPR.

And here we go with the childish name calling which hilariously, later in the game, he will claim I started first. This sh*t goes on every game but I figured I would point it out at this stage so Ape cant say later it was me who started the childish name calling. Grow Up

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

And here we go with the childish name calling which hilariously, later in the game, he will claim I started first. This sh*t goes on every game but I figured I would point it out at this stage so Ape cant say later it was me who started the childish name calling. Grow Up

You can't handle being called a dummy? This is the premise of the entire game of mafia. Why do you play?

Grow a pair of balls you ******* baby.

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Ok JIF since you wont let it rest .

This is the Direct answer from JIF to my question why is DPR being speed lynched .

Does anyone see why I would take this as JIF implying DPR was scum ? 

You're taking these posts out of context. There was an obvious sequence of events between the scene and everyone re-voting DPR, unless you were skimming. Not anyone's job to catch you up on the game but yours. The fact that you even posted asking a question there, trying to look active, looks bad. I could vote you, I'm just not sure how I feel yet about DPR.

2 hours ago, D P R said:

I am pointing out the obvious - your play only benefits scum. 

/enlightnened.

Agree to disagree.  (btw, most people would agree with me, but hey - that's just a majority of mafia players, wtf do they know, right?)

2 hours ago, D P R said:

Vote Verbal

Get rid of the distraction and bad play. Plus, he did dare us. 

Still on the dare as if it should be actual gameplay?  That alone is enough to end your existence.  You say it was bad, others might agree or disagree.  Completely subjective, so stop acting like it isn't.

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Verbal?  Were you concerned about actually being lynched so you revealed or is a strictly a matter of gameplay?

Strictly gameplay, 100%.

2 hours ago, D P R said:

Topics of conversation at this point should be:

1. Why is JC lolvoting and wifoming instead of game solving?

2. Why is dice laying low?

3. Where is Zander? Game should be up to 50 pages by now. 

How about,

4.  Why isn't DPR still pressing conversation to the player (me) he says is scum for revealing Miller?

47 minutes ago, D P R said:

6. Please. Verb was never in any danger of being lynched. Or of being investigated. You're talking yourself out of logic.

Are you kidding me, Wes?  I'm ALWAYS in ******* danger of being lynched.  I've become the easiest lynch on this site, just for lulz.....it's a ******* meme at this point, heh.

And you say I'm the one not being logical.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

I would love to meet you IRL 

lmfao... 

Ape "Hey honey, I'm going to drive a couple states over to meet a guy I met on the internet."

Mrs. Ape "Oh, ok... wait wut?"

Ape "It's okay, really. I've known him online for years. I've made him melt down into hilarious tantrums time and again over the years. He's shown a propensity of having no self control and questionable levels of judgement. Everything will be fine."

Mrs. Ape "Are you kidding?"

Ape "It's fine, sweetie... really. We're old friends. We play that stupid mafia game together. Pretty sure he hates me "during" the games, but it's all good after the fact."

Mrs. Ape "What do you mean he hates you?"

Ape "Oh, I make him mad enough where he spits blood and would probably make a meat suit out of my flesh if he could. Everything will be great. We'll go out and get drunk together."

Mrs. Ape "Our rep from the life insurance agency will be out at the house tomorrow to update your policy. No particular reason."

13 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

So, I'm thinking of voting DPR or Smash at this point.  Would also like to hear more from Nyn.  I'm comfortable ATM to let Verbal stay around but only if he gets more active.  Dice and Zander need to post/play.  The rest of the cockroaches need to get off the TV and lunch wolves.

Are you ******* kidding me?!  You have maybe 5 more posts than me, and almost all of them are random sh*t and not game related....while almost all of mine are game related, and I started out as such.

Eat a bag of dicks with this stupid sh*t.  You're coasting more than any other player right now.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm re-thinking things and just not as willing to think he's scum. 

You're not "willing" to think?  Sometimes your choice of words are poor. 

You should be "willing" to think anyone is scum. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm re-thinking things and just not as willing to think he's scum. 

His first reaction to a player performing an action that could clear themselves........was to try and make sure it doesn't clear them.

Not wanting to think about how somebody might be trying to clear themselves is the epitome of anti-town behavior. 

Tell me how I'm wrong.

49 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hmm.  I'm starting to think there's a lot of town on town violence going on right now.  DPR vs Verbal, JiF vs Smash....meh.  I think it's wise to move away from this mess, and maybe re-visit it later.  DPR might well be scum but as Crusher pointed out, we can lynch him anytime going forward. 

Let's lynch an inactive.  Unvote vote Dice

I don't hate it. I kinda go eh when dice sorta just town reads me out of the gate like this. Seemed a bit premature. Not necessarily damning but it makes me extra wary of him.

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

You're not "willing" to think?  Sometimes your choice of words are poor. 

You should be "willing" to think anyone is scum. 

This is the dumb sh*t that makes 80 "potentially good" at this, but not actually good.

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

His first reaction to a player performing an action that could clear themselves........was to try and make sure it doesn't clear them.

Not wanting to think about how somebody might be trying to clear themselves is the epitome of anti-town behavior. 

Tell me how I'm wrong.

His behavior certainly isn't helpful.  But I'm starting to lean more towards stupid/arrogant town. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

His behavior certainly isn't helpful.  But I'm starting to lean more towards stupid/arrogant town. 

Is this based on gut or content?  Because if content, I totally disagree.  If gut, then so be it.....I still disagree though, lol.

22 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Also he hasn't posted a continue dumb.

Here's where I'm at.  The ones at the scum end are there primarily because of lack of content. 

TOWN

Verbal

Crusher

JC

JiF

Spoot

Ape

Smash

Lizard

Nyn

DPR

Pac

Zander

Krak

Dice

SCUM

giphy.gif

Just now, Verbal said:

Is this based on gut or content?  Because if content, I totally disagree.  If gut, then so be it.....I still disagree though, lol.

More gut than content.  He's playing pissed off but not really having the kind of meltdown reminiscent of last game when he was scum and got caught D1. 

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Here's where I'm at.  The ones at the scum end are there primarily because of lack of content. 

TOWN

Verbal

Crusher

JC

JiF

Spoot

Ape

Smash

Lizard

Nyn

DPR

Pac

Zander

Krak

Dice

SCUM

So scum = inactives with a maybe to DPR?  

Just now, Verbal said:

He's arrogant, but not dumb.  He isn't going to show the same reaction that got him caught recently.....

Probably not.  But he's already claimed VT, making him a safe place to lynch if we're running up against the deadline. 

More gut than content.  He's playing pissed off but not really having the kind of meltdown reminiscent of last game when he was scum and got caught D1. 

Point of fact: the meltdown last game reached a different level because of something personal between he and I. 

He is otherwise behaving pretty similarly.

Archived