Cops Mafia

Nolder

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Understanding how many potential deaths per night there are is relevant to the game moving forward, and the pace at which it does so. The pace of body count is the games built-in timer. I think it's fundamentally different than things like viewings, etc.

Well first of all that's not something town knows from the outset unless it's an open setup which we almost never use here on JN. Also, if scenes indicate things like shots taken should they indicate shots withheld as well? I know we don't see it much but usually vigs and SKs CAN hold their shot. In fact it's a well known strategy to hold your shot as a SK until you feel like you're within distance of winning. Not many people employ that strat but it is well known. So do you think town should know that a SK who is holding their shot should be informed of it's existence? If not then that kind of kills your argument that town needs to know the pace of the body count.

Yes, this kind of information is relevant to the town but it is not necessary.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Nynaeve said:

And why not?

because you're a woman, and every time i treat women like an equal in these games i get sh*t about it from the men, who think they support strong women, but really subscribe to an archaic mindset of needing to protect them

they are the true enemy, not me

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Ive actually seen it both ways. Neither tends to be the standard. Its whatever the mod does. I like this game Nolder. I like you. You a very nice boy.

Thank you Crusher. Here, have a bacon dog.

bacon-halloween-pet-dog-costumes.jpg

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Well first of all that's not something town knows from the outset unless it's an open setup which we almost never use here on JN. Also, if scenes indicate things like shots taken should they indicate shots withheld as well? I know we don't see it much but usually vigs and SKs CAN hold their shot. In fact it's a well known strategy to hold your shot as a SK until you feel like you're within distance of winning. Not many people employ that strat but it is well known. So do you think town should know that a SK who is holding their shot should be informed of it's existence? If not then that kind of kills your argument that town needs to know the pace of the body count.

Yes, this kind of information is relevant to the town but it is not necessary.

lol, you're starting to ping nolder

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

because you're a woman, and every time i treat women like an equal in these games i get sh*t about it from the men, who think they support strong women, but really subscribe to an archaic mindset of needing to protect them

Lol

Wow. Been a while since i read this much crap in one sentence. Well done.

8 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Dude, you are literally the only one who is harping on my claim being a distraction.  If you are somehow a townie, you need to escape this crazy tunnel you've got going on.....

Please try and ignore the pirate for a second verbal and give me your thoughts on Ape and his survivor thing.

49 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm catching up. 

I'm a Survivor. Just have to live until end game. I really have no clue, strategically, what to do with the role - so I was thinking of offering my vote to whoever is willing not to kill me. Like bartering my allegiance from one day to the next.

If I were SK I would have shot DPR or Smash, just for the lulz.

Remember when I won as a Survivor???  Me too!!!  I'm soooo good at this game. 

This explanation makes sense. 

Unvote

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

100% agreed with this. Thats why my daughter all studied Krav, Kempo and Brazlian Ji Jitzu. Tae Kwon do too but more of a character building thing.  I also taught them how to shoot when they were little. Girls take to shooting better in most cases than boys if you started them young.

49 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

eeew, jif

i didn't think i'd make it past N3, so yes, i was show-boating a bit - or dick wagging

Makes sense.  I'm good with your explanation. 

I'm actually giggling a little at Crusher blowing his load over a Survivor.  

So proud.  lulza

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

100% agreed with this. Thats why my daughter all studied Krav, Kempo and Brazlian Ji Jitzu. Tae Kwon do too but more of a character building thing.  I also taught them how to shoot when they were little. Girls take to shooting better in most cases than boys if you started them young.

Disappointing from you.

Also i dont recall a single moment where anyone was protective of me in the wilderness of JN :-P

51 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Called it!

I know that traditionally we kill off ALL 3rd party players, and typically do so immediately.  But then again we used to kill off Miller's too.  I'm in favor of bucking the trend and keeping Ape alive.  It'll be more fun.  

If he's lying and is actually an SK, we'll know that fairly soon if we start seeing nights with 2 deaths.  

This is even weirder. 

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Disappointing from you.

Also i dont recall a single moment where anyone was protective of me in the wilderness of JN :-P

oh, it has happened - more often than not after the fact, or via PM

help me understand, seriously - not for taunting, why you think the men defending you are doing you a favor? 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

oh, it has happened - more often than not after the fact, or via PM

help me understand, seriously - not for taunting, why you think the men defending you are doing you a favor? 

I havent asked anyone to do me any favors

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I havent asked anyone to do me any favors

well, based on how you responded to my post - and crusher's advocacy of it - you seem to have a mindset that would be considered crippling to most independent, strong women

which doesn't make sense, because that's not really how you come across

Just now, Integrity28 said:

well, based on how you responded to my post - and crusher's advocacy of it - you seem to have a mindset that would be considered crippling to most independent, strong women

Not really following. Not sure i want to.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Advocating what?

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Not really following. Not sure i want to.

i'm not surprised

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Advocating what?

agreeing with what i said about defending girls vs. treating them equal

Archived