Jump to content

Cops Mafia


Nolder
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

@JiF vote Pac, note his play - not hunting scum, rather opportunistically trying to shove a lynch through on 3rd party survivor. It's going to be D3 before anyone in this game tries to hunt scum.

Town deserves to lose, frankly.

pac scumhunt? Yeah like 3 years ago. He does nothing but babble about tvs, White Russians and foliage. I am concerned about how hard he played the " I don't give fucks card at the beginning of this game"  He has a strong  slime to him this game. More than usual even. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I really am a survivor though. So, everything I've been saying about people opting to lynch me - rather than scum hunting is on-point. Use it, fatty cakes, you are the towns only hope I think.

I really am a 67 year old anemic waif of a Hungarian accordion player.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

pac scumhunt? Yeah like 3 years ago. He does nothing but babble about tvs, White Russians and foliage. I am concerned about how hard he played the " I don't give ****s card at the beginning of this game"  He has a strong  slime to him this game. More than usual even. 

I still don't give fuqs..  if you want to lynch me go ahead. 

The current decision at hand doesn't exactly require a lot of thought.

It's not my fault I only have to try a little to get a lot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

No, you're the one that went whelping like a ******* nancy to the site moderators and the game moderator, to have them tell me to stop... neither of whom gave a crap, and the game moderator insisted that I ignore you and finish the game. I left the game because nobody was doing anything - it was like a staring contest in the dark. 

You had nothing to do with it, which is likely why I had no idea it was you in the first place. I'm happy for you though that you've got an Ape on your proverbial trophy wall. That's great. You showed that guy who was boss.

actually I didn't go to the mods. I bitched you out ITT only.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Your dedication to fools logic is admirable. Like 80's dedication to not using his penis.

The old guard here would have laughed at you over this flaccid play. Like usual.

Well, we'd be able to ask them if they hadn't all left because they couldn't stand you. 

LOL, they should play DM since you got booted. 

8 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

See, this is realistic. I understand the want to lynch me to vet Crusher, but you guys have to recognize that it's not a 100% vetting - so it's rather pointless. You keep me around, you have 1 extra town vote - I'll vote along with the town majority. To lynch me now, accomplished NOTHING... you lose my vote, scum NKs tonight and you go into tomorrow down another townie and down another majority vote.

Lynching me is the wrong play - and I say this (at this point) resigned to the fact I cannot meet my win condition, but wanting to appeal to better town play - because let's face it, if I'm not town and tearing the scum team apart, the town usually falls all over itself and gets owned.

All I hear is blah blah blah blah Not Town blah blah blah blah... Why are you still talking? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

actually I didn't go to the mods. I bitched you out ITT only.

We both know that's not true. I don't know why you're even pursuing this, saladtosser. 

Put this much effort into the game, and maybe people will remember you for gamesmanship - not for being a big, fat twat.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, D P R said:

Well, we'd be able to ask them if they hadn't all left because they couldn't stand you. 

LOL, they should play DM since you got booted. 

All I hear is blah blah blah blah Not Town blah blah blah blah... Why are you still talking? 

Zing! Good one. No. Really.

I'm still talking because I want to "win" with scum - I thought I made that clear. 

The more I talk, the more likely I get lynched. If I get lynched, then scum doesn't. Which helps the scum team, and thus gives me an honorary victory. It also gets me out of the game early, during a week where I'd rather not be playing. Everybody wins.

Except town. **** them. They are stupid, as usual.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

@JiF vote Pac, note his play - not hunting scum, rather opportunistically trying to shove a lynch through on 3rd party survivor. It's going to be D3 before anyone in this game tries to hunt scum.

Town deserves to lose, frankly.

Yep.  He's gross.

Unvote

Vote Pac

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

We both know that's not true. I don't know why you're even pursuing this, saladtosser. 

Put this much effort into the game, and maybe people will remember you for gamesmanship - not for being a big, fat twat.

Hey asshole!! Leave my ex wife out of this. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Zing! Good one. No. Really.

I'm still talking because I want to "win" with scum - I thought I made that clear. 

The more I talk, the more likely I get lynched. If I get lynched, then scum doesn't. Which helps the scum team, and thus gives me an honorary victory. It also gets me out of the game early, during a week where I'd rather not be playing. Everybody wins.

Except town. **** them. They are stupid, as usual.

 

 

IMG_1558.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I could go this way. Challenge is at this point if Ape is scum and not a  survivor the next couple days lynch should be as obvious as the three pounds of bacon in my front pocket.,

brah, I am not lying... how many times do I have to say this

i know how to town signal when I'm scum, and you are always one of the people that vouches for me as town, when i'm in fact scum - i wasn't doing ANY of that on D1

search your feelings, you know it to be true

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I could go this way. Challenge is at this point if Ape is scum and not a  survivor the next couple days lynch should be as obvious as the three pounds of bacon in my front pocket.,

The fact that the Ape is still alive and you're contemplating voting anyone but him is a testament to how far play has fallen on JN.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yep.  He's gross.

Unvote

Vote Pac

This is a win win.

Either your scum and I caught you very early on or you're a stupid assshole making yet another terrible decision.

You'd think you'd start to get a little better at this by now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...