Cops Mafia

Nolder

**** you dpr!!

I get up at 5 ******* am to make DLs. I check in at work when im getting hammered. I put my thoughts out there and get ignored most of the time when I tell people so and so is scum. yet I keep coming back!

tell you what  play a game on MY time schedule. When none of you idiots are around to talk to. You try having a million posts when you have a conversation separated by half a day or more and everytime you wake up uve got a 10+ page catchup to do!

don't tell me I don't ******* participate Do you make those efforts?  oh that's right you don't HAVE to

go to hell

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

**** you dpr!!

I get up at 5 ******* am to make DLs. I check in at work when im getting hammered. I put my thoughts out there and get ignored most of the time when I tell people so and so is scum. yet I keep coming back!

tell you what  play a game on MY time schedule. When none of you idiots are around to talk to. You try having a million posts when you have a conversation separated by half a day or more and everytime you wake up uve got a 10+ page catchup to do!

don't tell me I don't ******* participate Do you make those efforts?  oh that's right you don't HAVE to

go to hell

4 minutes ago, D P R said:

LOL, I'm just ******* with you. 

I LOLed a bit

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Hey I hear ya bud I don't like people spewing out crap either and I don't let it rest I couldn't care less what it does to the thread.

Everything you post is crap. You redefine self-loathing.

9 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

**** you dpr!!

go to hell

There there, kangaroo dandy <3

On 7/28/2017 at 0:57 PM, Nolder said:

Ok so we got a call about a domestic dispute, it's just down the street here. Something about a guy dressed like a pirate a monkey and someone with a smashed jaw. Should be interesting. It's usually a quiet neigbo-here we go. Keep your head down and stay close.

*door closes* Alright I'm officer Zander what seems to be the problem here? Holy sh*t that's a real monkey. Ok, who's monkey is this is it yours? You're a vet at the zoo? Uh huh and can someone verify that? Sir have you been drinking? You there, just take it easy we got an ambulence on the way they'll take a look at your mouth. Ok slow down, now why is this monkey here? Uh huh and what happened to his face again? Uh huh ok well we're going to have to continue this at the station. For now I need you to put your ha- HEY! STOP! Both of you stop!

*huffpuffhuffpuffhuffpuff* Stop! *huffpuffhuffpuff* *slam* BRRRRrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee....

*Huffpuffhuff* Well *huff* it looks like *huffpuff* they got away. I'm definitely losing my job over this. Chief told me I had one last chance after I wasn't showing up for work. Do me a favor buddy turn that camera off. I can't do this anymore.

*Camera pans as Zander walks into the middle of the street* *Zooms in* *Zander pulls out his gun, puts the barrel in his mouth, and...BAM*

Kshhh We've got an officer down, repeat officer down...Kkshhhhhhhhhhh.....

Zander, Rookie Officer, Vanilla Town has been modkilled

It is now Night, please put your actions in.

Cops never around when you need 'em.

54 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

giphy.gif

Childhood hero

13 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Image result for waiting gif

Quality mafia goodness reference. Whenever people mention that movie I puff chest out and proudly claim my expertise. Mrs Crusher and my daughter Rosie loves me little bit move because of you guys. I watched that movie more than any other with my girls because of you guys turning me on to it here. Thank think I watched it the first time because I was " trying."  Haha.  Whew!!!

Archived