Cops Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Verbal said:

For the record, I'm having a ton of fun so far in this game, and it is helping me love mafia again.  Thanks Nol for the effort and thanks peeps for not speedlynching me already, heh.

Would have done it if i could. But nol had to be a poohead.

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

So who wanted to push an inactive lynch instead of letting the mod handle it (which he did, so thanks Nol)?

I assumed he would handle it as well probably resulting in 3 dead townies in the morning. Its very possible we saved a third death after this night phase is complete.

But to answer you're question DPR Pac and Myself would have all voted Zander but DPR could not vote. I moved my vote because I didn't want to hear you bitch about it anymore :P

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

I assumed he would handle it as well probably resulting in 3 dead townies in the morning. Its very possible we saved a third death after this night phase is complete.

But to answer you're question DPR Pac and Myself would have all voted Zander but DPR could not vote. I moved my vote because I didn't want to hear you bitch about it anymore :P

There were other, early votes on Zander as well. Could use a tally to see who voted and when, but I don't have time to put that together right now. 

Just now, D P R said:

There were other, early votes on Zander as well. Could use a tally to see who voted and when, but I don't have time to put that together right now. 

meh he wants the answer let him do the leg work I'll go back and look though now that you said that :)

hey JIF I got a question for you. Earlier in your back and forth with DPR on the Miller situation you said "it would become clear if he fake claimed and is actually scum" 

Now we know the miller will get an unfavorable view by the cop so I think he (Verbal) did the right thing by revealing if hes actually town but my question to you is..... How do you think it will become clear if hes scum ? Do you expect him just to slip up ? He could be scum and skate to endgame with this Miller claim ...No ?

9 hours ago, D P R said:

Is drinking to the point of a hangover while you're sick something new fro you? I don't remember you mentioning it before. 

In your earlier posts you mentioned a number of times that you felt like I was town. Then you slowly progressed to the other side, based on other's reactions, which looked like you were trying to fit in with the popular opinion. You did even go so far as to mention that you did fake claim Miller when you were scum, that it didn't work because you didn't do it on D1, and then you joined the crowd in sussing me over that point. No bueno. 

I don't normally get hangovers from Bourbon.

im not sussing you over that per se.

you present a problem.

your stance on verbals claim is weird. I understand the theory behind claiming miller D1. I even get why some people would be all "vote the miller!" but I DONT expect that from experienced players. Which you are.

Then you seem to be playing all derpy. I know there was something |I saw that you seemed to be   dammit I cant think of the word    saying the opposite of something ud said.

you've just been weird all game. I initially cleared you for taking a loud unpopular stance. then I started thinking you were having a derp game but you started to seem TOO derpy.

Derp is not a word I would associate with you.

Then theres the whole "oh ok millers not flying lets lynch inactives".  Over a scum lean. I dont get that logic at all.

THATS the stuff that has me unsure of you.

Also I only said id vote you out of the 5. I think crushers town jif hasn't given me any bad vibes Im not voting a non poster and I don't think no lynch benefits us. That leaves you.

theres also the fact that tbqh a lynch on you might give us a lot of info if you do flip town. Cause that big pile on on you   the original one not after nolders whistle   gives us a lot to analyse.

TLDR I think your probably town but ure being REALLY weird, im not totally sold on you  probably 60/40 or so in my head, and theres only 5 people that can be lynched. To me you are the best choice there.

6 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

you present a problem.

your stance on verbals claim is weird. I understand the theory behind claiming miller D1. I even get why some people would be all "vote the miller!" but I DONT expect that from experienced players. Which you are.

Then you seem to be playing all derpy. I know there was something |I saw that you seemed to be   dammit I cant think of the word    saying the opposite of something ud said.

you've just been weird all game. I initially cleared you for taking a loud unpopular stance. then I started thinking you were having a derp game but you started to seem TOO derpy.

Then theres the whole "oh ok millers not flying lets lynch inactives".  Over a scum lean. I dont get that logic at all.

Also I only said id vote you out of the 5. I think crushers town jif hasn't given me any bad vibes Im not voting a non poster and I don't think no lynch benefits us. That leaves you.

theres also the fact that tbqh a lynch on you might give us a lot of info if you do flip town. Cause that big pile on on you   the original one not after nolders whistle   gives us a lot to analyse.

TLDR I think your probably town but ure being REALLY weird, im not totally sold on you  probably 60/40 or so in my head, and theres only 5 people that can be lynched. To me you are the best choice there.

Dice whats you're plan for the miller at this stage ?

13 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

you present a problem.

You didnt vote him though, if i recall

1 minute ago, Dicetosser said:

crusher ive already said  he was townleading early but not in a slimy way. ive also just liked his posts.

smash... I dunno. the argument hes in are giving me a headache but im just liking him. shrug

You're being vague. Lets try again. Give me examples of stuff crusher said that you liked.

nyn if you think im going back thru the thread looking for quotes for you ure nuts.

I cant give you a specific thing. ive liked his tone and presence. hes joking hes relaxed and ive liked some of what hes said. over all I feel good about him.

one thing I DID like was his initial vote on me actually. it felt town. was something id do too.

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This was the more recent post that weirded me out about Dice, which I already referenced.

I looked back and agree with DPR's assessment that Dice initially thought it would be unlikely for DPR to question Verbal in the manner he did if DPR is scum, but then later changed his mind for somewhat BS reasons. 

His lack of real participation early was my initial reason for deciding to choose him over DPR.  I think it's a good place to go of the 5 options given. 

right so you cant read nyn. good to know.

really? wanna explain what the bs reasons were and why their bs?

if you REALLY wanna get in the activity/participation argument with me go right ahead but if you don't like my responses don't bitch at me. otherwise I suggest you drop it.

1 minute ago, Dicetosser said:

if you REALLY wanna get in the activity/participation argument with me go right ahead but if you don't like my responses don't bitch at me. otherwise I suggest you drop it.

you tuff

Just now, Dicetosser said:

its real simple smash  u wanna push me on my least favourite topic and I WILL bite you. its complete crap and im sick and tired of hearing it.

Hey I hear ya bud I don't like people spewing out crap either and I don't let it rest I couldn't care less what it does to the thread.

11 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

You don't want to talk about it because you don't participate!

Archived