Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/7/2017 at 10:10 AM, Integrity28 said:

duh duh duh...

Just realized SMC is playing. **** that guy. 

(Glad to see you buddy!)

On 9/9/2017 at 8:04 AM, Integrity28 said:

This seems inaccurate. I unvoted dice in my last vote post.

On 9/11/2017 at 11:42 AM, Integrity28 said:

Glad to hear. Be careful in the clean-up, sometimes that can be just as dangerous. 

On 9/12/2017 at 5:13 PM, Integrity28 said:

Vote smash

On 9/13/2017 at 5:07 PM, Integrity28 said:

lol, I told you guys that LZM was scum on D1 when he rando-distance voted Smash, now looking at LZM's flip, and Smash's reaction to me voting him (and him subconsciously reacting to me like he knows I'm town) it proves that Smash is scum, and AJ is a lock as scum after this dance too.

i'm literally not paying attention, got laid off yesterday, and have 3 scum for you - just follow the blueprint

On 9/13/2017 at 5:09 PM, Integrity28 said:

yea, it's a bummer - but i'll make the best of it

On 9/13/2017 at 5:14 PM, Integrity28 said:

creative director, digital

On 9/14/2017 at 5:35 PM, Integrity28 said:

Vote smash vote smash vote smash vote smash

On 9/15/2017 at 7:23 AM, Integrity28 said:

I voted Smash because LZM voted him D1, and I was right about why. That and Snash is treating people like he knows they are town.

On 9/16/2017 at 8:45 AM, Integrity28 said:

Yes, I immediately contradicted this... so what? Like I said, it's been a rough week. 

Duh duh duh duhhh..... 

On 9/16/2017 at 5:44 PM, Integrity28 said:

Game just jumped the shark for me. Pac is scum. AJ is apparently just not very good. Dunnie and hall is not contributing disrupts balance. Smash is a emo nightmare.

Just don't care. Won't quit because you're already short-handed, but I'm done lisyebung to smash cry about name calling while he goes off like Vesuvius on every one.

On 9/16/2017 at 5:45 PM, Integrity28 said:

This is correct. 

On 9/17/2017 at 12:48 PM, Integrity28 said:

Can we get an update on Dunnie?

16 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Prove it.

Then prove I have a PR.

Then prove that a PR makes me scum.

Then prove that forgetting to use it results in a penalty.

Then prove I wasn't penalized if all the other things are in fact true.

I didn't "lash out" at your statement. I illustrated how you posed slanderous, misleading content in the form of a question. I know you're an emotional basket case, and the thinnnest skinned twat on JN, but even you have to understand this. Maybe. Perhaps. No, probably not.

When you're done doing all of this. Ask YOURSELF why I would fake a PR, then mess up at it, as scum. Why would I put a bullseye on myself, especially when my track-record as scum is that I can mimmick my town play exceptionally well, and get the town to cannibalize itself while posting out in front of it all.

Yea. Typical Smash.

Derp ba-dum-berp.

I guess I was wrong he missed his Post Restriction 14 times 

He claimed it was because of his lay off (sorry BTW) but only 3 posts were related to his layoff

I never mentioned anything about a Penalty, the Ape did when answering my question "Dont mods Mod kill if you miss your PR ?"

Ape asks me to "Prove I have a PR" --- This question is puzzling since hes the one faking the PR .... So is he saying here that he does not have a PR and that hes doing this crap through the entire game for no reason at all ? Sounds a bit ridiculous to me. Why would a town player intentionally do this crap and cause confusion ?

He throws words around like "Smash is a Liar" when I'm wrong about stuff I did not go back and check..... so I guess when hes wrong about missing his PR he must be a liar as well

I do not think Ape would do this as town ..... No reason for it. If it is a true PR then how does he get by with 14 misses ? This is clearly Ape creating the challenges he talks about so much as scum. He created a challenge and he created confusion and thats why I voted him. Not to mention all his guarantees and 100 % scum reads on both AJ and Myself

Typical Ape

String em up

10 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

All Very smart moves by Ape after my reveal. 

Thought you didn't miss any PR's you asked me to look here you are admitting it. It was not about youre layoff I remember some of them when you said Votesmashvotesmashvotesmash

You're an absolute fool. Real talk.

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

I guess I was wrong he missed his Post Restriction 14 times 

He claimed it was because of his lay off (sorry BTW) but only 3 posts were related to his layoff

I never mentioned anything about a Penalty, the Ape did when answering my question "Dont mods Mod kill if you miss your PR ?"

Ape asks me to "Prove I have a PR" --- This question is puzzling since hes the one faking the PR .... So is he saying here that he does not have a PR and that hes doing this crap through the entire game for no reason at all ? Sounds a bit ridiculous to me. Why would a town player intentionally do this crap and cause confusion ?

He throws words around like "Smash is a Liar" when I'm wrong about stuff I did not go back and check..... so I guess when hes wrong about missing his PR he must be a liar as well

I do not think Ape would do this as town ..... No reason for it. If it is a true PR then how does he get by with 14 misses ? This is clearly Ape creating the challenges he talks about so much as scum. He created a challenge and he created confusion and thats why I voted him. Not to mention all his guarantees and 100 % scum reads on both AJ and Myself

Typical Ape

String em up

Wow. You invested time into that.

16 minutes ago, sh*tsure Kamimash*ta said:

lmao that's some cold sh*t smash. I'm willing to wait for the replacement to see what they say. Does the day get extended?

There's no point playing if there are people who quit still in the game. Just pause it until we find a sub.

In the future mods should not send dead townies to dead thread immediately, instead let them be our sub reserves.

52 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

There's no point playing if there are people who quit still in the game. Just pause it until we find a sub.

In the future mods should not send dead townies to dead thread immediately, instead let them be our sub reserves.

I dont like recycling players if i can help it.

And I'm not pausing the game. 

Day will be extended by 24 hours.

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Here's an idea though. Maybe next time when i tell people to sign up only if they're gonna play... they should only sign up if they're actually gonna play. Whacky notion, I know, but might be worth exploring.

Even the best intentioned players have sh*t come up in their lives. 

23 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Maybe Ape should mod a game if he's so perfect at it.  He hasn't modded in years.  

I have a new baby on the way, and need to find a job... but yea, this seems like a good use of my time.

It was sound advice I was giving. Not criticizing. 

Hey, guys, what's up? I'm on my first cup of coffee, and there is some other stuff on the Internet I want to read (Broncos fan here, and we're still reveling in our victory over Dallas on the SB Nation Broncos blog), and I want to take my very first firearm ( a .22 pistol because starter gun) to the range today for the very first time, but I promise to catch up today (although it will mostly be a skimming of the game so far with notes taken for anything that jumps out at me) and join in. I will be active, but I work swing shifts and graveyards, so my activity might be at slightly off hours to yours. Also, I'm in the Denver area, so even when it's early for me, it's a bit later for you, assuming most of you are in NY, of course. 

tl;dr Hi! Gonna catch up and jump in with some content by the time I go to bed late tonight. 

32 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Here's an idea... eat a dick

24 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Maybe Ape should mod a game if he's so perfect at it.  He hasn't modded in years.  

WEEEEE WOOOOOO WEEEEEE WOOOOOOO

You guys are like the CHiPs of "don't pick on the girl"... but instead of Ponch and John, it's Putz and Virgin.

IM FUKKIN HILARIOUS!!!!! 

1 minute ago, G Ben said:

Hey, guys, what's up? I'm on my first cup of coffee, and there is some other stuff on the Internet I want to read (Broncos fan here, and we're still reveling in our victory over Dallas on the SB Nation Broncos blog), and I want to take my very first firearm ( a .22 pistol because starter gun) to the range today for the very first time, but I promise to catch up today (although it will mostly be a skimming of the game so far with notes taken for anything that jumps out at me) and join in. I will be active, but I work swing shifts and graveyards, so my activity might be at slightly off hours to yours. Also, I'm in the Denver area, so even when it's early for me, it's a bit later for you, assuming most of you are in NY, of course. 

tl;dr Hi! Gonna catch up and jump in with some content by the time I go to bed late tonight. 

Nice to meet you.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

WEEEEE WOOOOOO WEEEEEE WOOOOOOO

You guys are like the CHiPs of "don't pick on the girl"... but instead of Ponch and John, it's Putz and Virgin.

IM FUKKIN HILARIOUS!!!!! 

So disagreeing with you is automatically reduced to them defending me cause I'm a girl? Lol   sure

Honestly? I've modded enough games by now to know how i like to run my games. So while advices are all good and well, I rather do things..... myyyyyy  wayyyyyyyyyy. 

18 minutes ago, G Ben said:

Welcome!  No need to catch up.  Just Vote Pac.  

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAOuAAAAJDM1OWM0YmFhLTE0MjEt

45 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

So disagreeing with you is automatically reduced to them defending me cause I'm a girl? Lol   sure

Honestly? I've modded enough games by now to know how i like to run my games. So while advices are all good and well, I rather do things..... myyyyyy  wayyyyyyyyyy. 

No, I'm not saying you need them to defend you derpina. I'm saying they are typical dudes who feel like they have to. I treat you like an equal, so I tease you like the others.

The suggestion was for future mods, not you specifically. Don't be such a ninny.

59 minutes ago, G Ben said:

Hey Ben.

Archived