Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ugly vote, lol.  Guy's done nothing all game whereas I caught LZM in one post.  GFY Pac.  

Pac was merely a PoE vote to start the day, but his OMGUS reaction to it cements him as scum.  

lol, I caught LZM. Derp store.

18 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Also Ape has forgot to use his PR about 3 times from what I remember . He lashed out on my statement of Mod Kill and he stated a missed PR would be more likely penalized I don't see him getting either of those. Question is why would he do this as town ?

Prove it.

Then prove I have a PR.

Then prove that a PR makes me scum.

Then prove that forgetting to use it results in a penalty.

Then prove I wasn't penalized if all the other things are in fact true.

I didn't "lash out" at your statement. I illustrated how you posed slanderous, misleading content in the form of a question. I know you're an emotional basket case, and the thinnnest skinned twat on JN, but even you have to understand this. Maybe. Perhaps. No, probably not.

When you're done doing all of this. Ask YOURSELF why I would fake a PR, then mess up at it, as scum. Why would I put a bullseye on myself, especially when my track-record as scum is that I can mimmick my town play exceptionally well, and get the town to cannibalize itself while posting out in front of it all.

Yea. Typical Smash.

Derp ba-dum-berp.

40 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

@Jetsfan80  can you link me to u catching lzm?

unvote

I first became suspicious of him here:

On 9/6/2017 at 10:42 PM, LZM said:

Alrighty then. Let's Vote Smash.

Oh my, that's much easier than DM's bold. 

I think I'm gonna like these forums.

On 9/7/2017 at 3:42 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I'll Vote LZM for this vote.  Seemed fairly random for a first vote, especially given that I don't think he's played with Smash before?  I would usually expect a fill-in player to drop a joke/random vote on someone he knows.  

Then stuck on him after this:  

On 9/8/2017 at 1:37 PM, LZM said:

Well, I've got you, Nolder and Smash leaning town. Those are stronger reads by far than my scum leans, which are Pac, Crusher and SMC. 

But those scum leans are fragile at best, and can be easily broken. I'm not a very good D1 scumhunter. Usually have better insight after the flip.

On 9/8/2017 at 2:51 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Aren't you still voting Smash?

And agreed with LZM being on SMC's list here:

On 9/8/2017 at 2:54 PM, SMC said:

LZM, Halia, uhm 

On 9/8/2017 at 2:59 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Agree on LZM, and keeping my vote there.  Town-telling someone off of one post is a big-time scum-tell.  I've used that tactic before as scum.  

You can certainly catch someone as scum in 1 post, but I don't think 1 post, 1 sentence in length, is enough to declare someone town.  Unless of course you have more knowledge than the rest of us...

Waiting for Hallia to expand on her reads list beyond just her thoughts on Nolder.  

I then voted him early on D2 and kept my vote there.  Yet Ape wants to take full credit for LZM's lynch.  lol.  

On 9/15/2017 at 6:56 AM, Lizard King said:

Vote Count

Smash (5) - Jif, AJ, Ape, JC, Smash

nolder (1) - 80

AJ (2) - Nolder, Pac 

with 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch

Claiming Doc then putting myself at L-1 with no Hammer tells me the first four guys on this train are probably scum .No way scum does not hammer the un-counterd Doc. Since I'm other wise un-killable for them.

Since AJ is dead and confirmed town the pool Is narrowed down to JIF APE AND JC . 

APE's PR is pure horse sh*t and while he claims its not I know for a fact he would love the challenge of putting himself in that position. Im sure with his superior intellect he would need such a challenge so I'll start with him.

Vote Ape 

I would be totally fine changing to JC or JIF if they get run up

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Prove it.

Then prove I have a PR.

Then prove that a PR makes me scum.

Then prove that forgetting to use it results in a penalty.

Then prove I wasn't penalized if all the other things are in fact true.

I didn't "lash out" at your statement. I illustrated how you posed slanderous, misleading content in the form of a question. I know you're an emotional basket case, and the thinnnest skinned twat on JN, but even you have to understand this. Maybe. Perhaps. No, probably not.

When you're done doing all of this. Ask YOURSELF why I would fake a PR, then mess up at it, as scum. Why would I put a bullseye on myself, especially when my track-record as scum is that I can mimmick my town play exceptionally well, and get the town to cannibalize itself while posting out in front of it all.

Yea. Typical Smash.

Derp ba-dum-berp.

You were the one that went off when i said, don't missed PR's add up to mod kill .

You were the one who said maybe they might result in a penalty,

You were the one who missed that Post restriction on at least 3 posts.

Thought we were past the childish behavior but now I'm a slanderous basket case  thin skinned Twat .

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Claiming Doc then putting myself at L-1 with no Hammer tells me the first four guys on this train are probably scum .No way scum does not hammer the un-counterd Doc. Since I'm other wise un-killable for them.

Since AJ is dead and confirmed town the pool Is narrowed down to JIF APE AND JC . 

APE's PR is pure horse sh*t and while he claims its not I know for a fact he would love the challenge of putting himself in that position. Im sure with his superior intellect he would need such a challenge so I'll start with him.

Vote Ape 

I would be totally fine changing to JC or JIF if they get run up

Pretty sure JiF is dead.  Your attention to detail gone haywired.  FTR...I recall unvoting you when I read your reveal.  If I did not its because you pulled this same stunt (self voting) in a recent game as scum.  Whatevs...I'm CFDing on Dunnie now.  Try to keep up.

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Pretty sure JiF is dead.  Your attention to detail gone haywired.  FTR...I recall unvoting you when I read your reveal.  If I did not its because you pulled this same stunt (self voting) in a recent game as scum.  Whatevs...I'm CFDing on Dunnie now.  Try to keep up.

you are right I forgot about JIF but the first unvote was AJ and then Nolder voted me shortly after so that leaves APE Nolder and JC since JIF and AJ are confirmed town. JC also Unvoted as he states here

On 9/15/2017 at 5:26 PM, Integrity28 said:

AJ has outright defended and angled to help scum by muddling my case on LZM D1, then hopping off LZM at deadline, and now inviting smash. He's basically playing the scum can't be this obvious angle... waving the old scum duck in our faces. Derp

On 9/15/2017 at 5:22 PM, Integrity28 said:

AJ unvoted because they are both scum. Derp

On 9/15/2017 at 5:22 PM, Integrity28 said:

Derp, what does this have to do with anything? Mods don't kill players for missing PR, they penalize. Never EVER seen a modkill over s missed PR. Also the few times I missed saying derp were when I talked about my layoff, not game sh*t.

Also, thus neither confirms or denies whether I gave one.

This is logical.

I'm not unvoting Smash. If he wants to piss about 'every game thus that wahhhhh', then he should also own that every single time he gets prodded he flips the **** out.

All Very smart moves by Ape after my reveal. 

Thought you didn't miss any PR's you asked me to look here you are admitting it. It was not about youre layoff I remember some of them when you said Votesmashvotesmashvotesmash

Archived