Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like Town has done the heavy lifting on almost every lynch.

This basically comes down to 80/JC or the inactive replacements SK/Ben imo.

Smash is probably telling the truth about being Doc although it doesn't really look like he's done any good and Dice very vocally supported him so it's hard to imagine he'd do that as scum.

I know I'm town, not that that's worth anything to anyone else.

This game has been kind of a sh*tshow in several ways but it has given me inspiration for a game of my own.

1. 80 

2. SMC - Soldier, VT - Died D2

3. Spoot - Soldier, VT - Died D1

4. JC

5. Nolder

6. Pac - Soldier, VT - Died D4

7. Ape - Soldier, VT - Died D4

8. Crusher - Soldier, VT - Died D2

9. JiF - Corporal Hicks, 1xWatcher - Died D3

10. AJ - Soldier, VT - Died D3

11. Hallia SK

12. dice 

13. LZM - Face Hugger, Mafia Goon - Died D2.

14. Dunnie G Ben

15. Smash

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

I think we should mass claim tomorrow.

lets hope there is a cop with some real info tomorrow to help narrow this down .... we have to be wary of fake claims as well and a mass claim might open the door for some real confusion.

so we have 

1. 80

4. JC

5. Nolder

11. SK

12. Dice

14. G-Ben

15. Smash

There could be 2 possibly 3 scum left .... Not sure if Nyn would do 4 scum in a 15 player game but if she did this is all but over in the next phase.

If there are 2 left we have a shot so lets hope we have a cop laying low who can blow this sh*t wide open. Because even with 2 scum left this is going to be difficult

5 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

So you think that I'm faking Doc and the other non claimed Doc is protecting the right person every night ? We have not had one NK ...Seems to me scum does not get a NK at all and were given 1 day kill power to give the early impression of a cult game.

If that's the case, then there'd be no need for a doc. You lied in that post, I don't know about your reveal. You're a big enough dipsh*t to lie as town I guess. Used to not be the case, but you're a mess these days.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

If that's the case, then there'd be no need for a doc. You lied in that post, I don't know about your reveal. You're a big enough dipsh*t to lie as town I guess. Used to not be the case, but you're a mess these days.

didn't lie.... get lost and stop making game related posts against your own team. God I don't even know how to respond to you anymore. Just go away.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

What the **** is up with you guys lately? GTFO of the game thread now.

2 minutes ago, G Ben said:

Are JN games always like this, with the fighting even after they’re dead?

Typically players can keep posting after they're dead, just as long as it's not game related. It's not like in dm when you have to go after one BAH post. But this game I am apparently forced to embrace my inner kindergarten teacher.... jfc

10 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Typically players can keep posting after they're dead, just as long as it's not game related. It's not like in dm when you have to go after one BAH post. But this game I am apparently forced to embrace my inner kindergarten teacher.... jfc

pictures nyn in sexy teacher outfit,,,

31 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Sausage fest

#menareawful

30 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Though honestly, if my presence is the stabling one, then you guys are totally ****ed lol

You're, like, the cool mom who gets wasted in the evening, but still is responsible enough to have her kids drive her to the store for more beer and snacks.

:lol:

Archived