Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

WEEEEE WOOOOOO WEEEEEE WOOOOOOO

You guys are like the CHiPs of "don't pick on the girl"... but instead of Ponch and John, it's Putz and Virgin.

IM FUKKIN HILARIOUS!!!!! 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Nice to meet you.

26 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, I'm not saying you need them to defend you derpina. I'm saying they are typical dudes who feel like they have to. I treat you like an equal, so I tease you like the others.

The suggestion was for future mods, not you specifically. Don't be such a ninny.

25 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Projecting. ^^^^

so no PR after all eh ?

58 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Or you forgot to say derp dope like 75 more times :P

What does saying "derp" have to do with anything?

56 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

so no PR after all eh ?

You'll never know numb nuts. Maybe I've met the requirements of a PR related challenge. Maybe I never had one. 

The only thing we know for sure is that you're an enormous Nancy.

51 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I guess I did .... You invested time into a stupid post restriction you can't even keep up with ?

I played the game I set out to play, just as I told LZM. You're townie hunting as usual, because you and sensibility are like oil and water.

Derp.

On 9/12/2017 at 3:57 PM, Pac said:

LZM vote seems easy.

Not sure why people voting Nolder.

I'd rather vote the guy faking the PR or the one trying to be super townie.  Ape & AJ..  actually Ape-n-AJ sounds like a 2 man queer band.  Not surprising.

Here's a post I liked.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Here's a post I liked.

So, you agreed with him when he was dismissive of the LZM (scum) vote?

Or you agreed with him when he advocated voting AJ (town) or me (town)?

Or you agreed with the likelihood that he's an afficianado for gay duets?

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

So, you agreed with him when he was dismissive of the LZM (scum) vote?

Or you agreed with him when he advocated voting AJ (town) or me (town)?

Or you agreed with the likelihood that he's an afficianado for gay duets?

The last line of the post.

What is your goal here?

To talk me into a vote I'm already making?

I mean if you think Pac is scum and I'm voting him what does it really matter what I thought.

You have me on record saying I agree with things he's said so if you're angling to make me his scum partner or whatever you've already got that ammo.

On 9/14/2017 at 7:26 PM, Pac said:

Why would you let JiF and Ape have this power over you?

One is faking a PR and not very good and the other is just not very good at this.  In fact as I skimmed the last 10 pages JiF's glaring lack of anything is pinging.

AJ and JiF seem like good votes to me.

This seemed like a good post to me at the time.

Wow he really hasn't posted as much as I thought he did.

Maybe it's a good thing I'm voting him lol.

You said, that he's said a "couple of things" that you agreed with. Despite the fact that he hasn't posted much, you made a statement that suggested that you'd made note of points he's made that brought him into favor with you... but when asked to provide these "couple of things" you have nothing?

You know that makes you look like a liar, right?

The last line of the post.

What is your goal here?

To talk me into a vote I'm already making?

I mean if you think Pac is scum and I'm voting him what does it really matter what I thought.

You have me on record saying I agree with things he's said so if you're angling to make me his scum partner or whatever you've already got that ammo.

See prior post - the get a sense of whether you actually agreed with things he was saying, or just making a fluff statement as a complement to your vote.

Seems like the latter.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

You said, that he's said a "couple of things" that you agreed with. Despite the fact that he hasn't posted much, you made a statement that suggested that you'd made note of points he's made that brought him into favor with you... but when asked to provide these "couple of things" you have nothing?

You know that makes you look like a liar, right?

I'm looking back through the game and quoting stuff as I go.

Like I just said he posted less than I thought he did.

I asked you to give me a few minutes while I went through the thread so far I've got two posts, you got the patience to wait or you want me to stop?

This seemed like a good post to me at the time.

Really? To me, it read like Pac knew Smash was town being tormented by other townies - and Pac was giving Smash incentive to pursue those townies. It seemed manipulative.

See prior post - the get a sense of whether you actually agreed with things he was saying, or just making a fluff statement as a complement to your vote.

Seems like the latter.

So you're setting up to lynch me after Pac.

Does it even matter what I say or do at this point then?

Really? To me, it read like Pac knew Smash was town being tormented by other townies - and Pac was giving Smash incentive to pursue those townies. It seemed manipulative.

I haven't made very many good decisions this game. That's why I'm going against my own feelings and voting Pac.

Maybe you see what I don't and maybe you're right, I dunno. I hope so.

Just now, Nolder said:

I'm looking back through the game and quoting stuff as I go.

Like I just said he posted less than I thought he did.

I asked you to give me a few minutes while I went through the thread so far I've got two posts, you got the patience to wait or you want me to stop?

Well, based on what you initially said - I figured you could summarize what he said. I didn't think you'd have to go find the things you agreed with. Keep going though, I'm playing the game the way it should be played, I'm talking it out with you.

The alternative is hissy fits, quitting and emo.

You want people to play mafia the right way? Then collaborate.

So you're setting up to lynch me after Pac.

Does it even matter what I say or do at this point then?

No, not at all. I'm trying to rouse some interest in the game, and re-framing how I view players I'd previously been ignoring while I was waiting to lynch LZM and Smash.

I haven't made very many good decisions this game. That's why I'm going against my own feelings and voting Pac.

Maybe you see what I don't and maybe you're right, I dunno. I hope so.

I can appreciate this - it's also why I'm considering a scum team of JC and 80, as they have played the cleanest variety of mafia so far. Very hard to frame the game out when Hallia and Dunnie bailed out and Smash melted all over the place. 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Well, based on what you initially said - I figured you could summarize what he said. I didn't think you'd have to go find the things you agreed with. Keep going though, I'm playing the game the way it should be played, I'm talking it out with you.

The alternative is hissy fits, quitting and emo.

You want people to play mafia the right way? Then collaborate.

No, not at all. I'm trying to rouse some interest in the game, and re-framing how I view players I'd previously been ignoring while I was waiting to lynch LZM and Smash.

Ok. Well I'm not sure I'm the best person to start that with.

I don't want to rekindle the issue but my argument with Smash just sucked my energy for the game away.

I'm mostly just going through the motions now.

I can appreciate this - it's also why I'm considering a scum team of JC and 80, as they have played the cleanest variety of mafia so far. Very hard to frame the game out when Hallia and Dunnie bailed out and Smash melted all over the place. 

Also SK isn't the most active replacement. Yeah it makes it that much harder.

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Ok. Well I'm not sure I'm the best person to start that with.

I don't want to rekindle the issue but my argument with Smash just sucked my energy for the game away.

I'm mostly just going through the motions now.

Same, I lost interest. He's the biggest accuser of "every game this, that, the other happens..." and truly the biggest offender of the same sour sh*t every game. I just wasn't in the mood for it this time. Usually I don't give a ****.

Anyway, I am just trying to get into it - I don't like half-assing things. I don't feel like writing cover letters today. That sorta thing.

My takeaway is this, the main thing I agreed with Pac on is that your PR thing was fake.

Second takeaway is that Pac has posted a LOT less than I thought he did.

I didn't reread the entire thread but I skimmed through a pretty good chunk of it and only really found these 3 posts that weren't offtopic jokes.

I feel a lot more comfortable with my vote now but it's not like this really changed anything.

Just now, Nolder said:

My takeaway is this, the main thing I agreed with Pac on is that your PR thing was fake.

Second takeaway is that Pac has posted a LOT less than I thought he did.

I didn't reread the entire thread but I skimmed through a pretty good chunk of it and only really found these 3 posts that weren't offtopic jokes.

I feel a lot more comfortable with my vote now but it's not like this really changed anything.

Fair enough. 

I think that the "greatest scumhunter ever" voting for me for a "fake PR" rather than actually scum hunting is pretty damning. As I said to Smash, why would I as scum fake a PR, then mess up and hang myself out to dry? You guys know my work ethic as scum. Does that sound like me?

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Same, I lost interest. He's the biggest accuser of "every game this, that, the other happens..." and truly the biggest offender of the same sour sh*t every game. I just wasn't in the mood for it this time. Usually I don't give a ****.

Anyway, I am just trying to get into it - I don't like half-assing things. I don't feel like writing cover letters today. That sorta thing.

Makes sense.

Where are the rest of these fags?

@Jetsfan80 @Jetscode1 @Dicetosser @Pac @Smashmouth @sh*tsure Kamimash*ta let's finish the game.

Archived