Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Can we get an update on Dunnie?

Can't find a sub so... no update. I already got two people to sub in and even though CTM promised to be around to sub, he's no where to be seen. So... I did my best.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's no way I'd be this quiet as scum...  I'd be running victory laps over all this absolutely ridiculous emo.

I'm just VT and I warned before the game that I might lose some interest in a basic setup.  Couple busy days at work and busy weekend but I've never hid in mafia.  In fact if I was scum I would have felt an obligation to post a lot because I don't win cheaply.

Anywho...  I think JC might be a good vote at this point.

^^^. One giant WIFOM, clearly presented in order to keep heat off of himself today.

Vote Pac

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^. One giant WIFOM, clearly presented in order to keep heat off of himself today.

Vote Pac

4 hours ago, Dunnie said:

i've left the Nolder possy ... seems legit.

Vote Pac

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

3 hours ago, Pac said:

Vote 80

Ugly vote there.

80 and JC

Actually agree with the 80 vote...looks opportunistic.  Thoughts on Ape, Dice or Dunnie.  The fukking new guy as well.

Vote 80

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Actually agree with the 80 vote...looks opportunistic.  Thoughts on Ape, Dice or Dunnie.  The fukking new guy as well.

Vote 80

Unfortunately I just haven't been able to get into this at all...  I thought the Ape PR was fake as it makes no sense for Nyn, who has had friction with the stupid Ape, to make him say "derp" or whatever the hell he's been doing all game.  I don't see how it's a real thing.

For the little I've paid attention I haven't like the Apes play.  I commend Dice for continuing to play and hope this disaster of a game provided a little something different for him to think about the last week or so.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Unfortunately I just haven't been able to get into this at all...  I thought the Ape PR was fake as it makes no sense for Nyn, who has had friction with the stupid Ape, to make him say "derp" or whatever the hell he's been doing all game.  I don't see how it's a real thing.

For the little I've paid attention I haven't like the Apes play.  I commend Dice for continuing to play and hope this disaster of a game provided a little something different for him to think about the last week or so.

I never thought it was real...just thought it was Ape dicking with the crowd...I don't find it overly scummy...just bizarre at this point.  We agree on Dice.  Thoughts on Nolder or the farmer's only dude?

I want to say thank you for the consideration and thoughts people have given me.

However also please judge my alignment based on my play. I chose to play as a distractment for me but i still have to play like normal   or as much as i can. It does help that I am actually town lol

But seriously if you are only not voting me because of my circumstances thank you but have at it.

3 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

I want to say thank you for the consideration and thoughts people have given me.

However also please judge my alignment based on my play. I chose to play as a distractment for me but i still have to play like normal   or as much as i can. It does help that I am actually town lol

But seriously if you are only not voting me because of my circumstances thank you but have at it.

*shrugs*

Unvote

Vote Dice

2 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

lol  now why doesnt that surprise me.

and tbh Pac pointed something out that now has me thinking he might be town  ive scummed with him a few times and last couple he was egoing all over the thread. he even admitted it.

But this game he isnt.

Make no mistake - I am one of the best mafia players in the world.

I just haven't really paid attention at all.

But lets see if I caught 80 with that terrible vote of his.  Usually all it takes is 1 slip up for me to catch scum.

46 minutes ago, Pac said:

42 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I never thought it was real...just thought it was Ape dicking with the crowd...I don't find it overly scummy...just bizarre at this point.  We agree on Dice.  Thoughts on Nolder or the farmer's only dude?

Also Ape has forgot to use his PR about 3 times from what I remember . He lashed out on my statement of Mod Kill and he stated a missed PR would be more likely penalized I don't see him getting either of those. Question is why would he do this as town ?

@Lizard King   think you missed JC voting 80

11 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Vote 80

10 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Vote Count

Pac (2) - 80, Dunnie

Dice (1) - Pac 

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

and im gonna vote 80 too just cause I don't know where to go right now and I think im convinced pac is town  

wow that feels so WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

vote 80

8 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

@Lizard King   think you missed JC voting 80

and im gonna vote 80 too just cause I don't know where to go right now and I think im convinced pac is town  

wow that feels so WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

vote 80

Can you give a read on Ape, Dunnie or SK?  I've got Ape as town but I'm lost by the other two.

Archived