80's Engagement Mafia - Day 3 (Game Over)

Nolder

27 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I love how we have a totally unique setup we've never seen before, but people jump down my throat when I suggest something outside the box.  

To be fair you have spent your entire life outside the box so Im ok with you putting forward that point of view.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And I maintain it's very possible that a random lynch potentially hurts scum more than town, if it comes to that.  Did you even consider the question?  No.  You said "Random lynch.  Always bad.  80 scum."

Caveman.  

I dont think random is beneficial to scum or town.

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

"Hey guys, since the deadline is on a Sunday at midnight, and we've had a lot of random lynches in JN games when idiotic deadlines are set, let's discuss the merits or downside of a random lynch, to see whether it's worth it to potentially out a cop or doc."

Yes.

What??

56 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I kind of hate deadlines, period.  Here we have 15 pages of game thread, where we're mostly just being social, and now we have to rush to a lynch on a weekend.  

Can't we just do away with deadlines entirely?  Or only utilize them when absolutely necessary?  This is JN, we don't need to operate like other places.  

Also, would a random lynch benefit town more than scum?  I would think scum would want to control the lynch even more than a typical game, since even a random lynch to a townie could kill off a scum love too very easily.  

random is bad since then we get no info. 

23 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And I maintain it's very possible that a random lynch potentially hurts scum more than town, if it comes to that.  Did you even consider the question?  No.  You said "Random lynch.  Always bad.  80 scum."

Caveman.  

It hurts town more in this case. Scum would know if the lynched is town our scum but town wouldn't be privy to that. Since the rules say a random gets no info. 

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I kind of hate deadlines, period.  Here we have 15 pages of game thread, where we're mostly just being social, and now we have to rush to a lynch on a weekend.  

Can't we just do away with deadlines entirely?  Or only utilize them when absolutely necessary?  This is JN, we don't need to operate like other places.  

Also, would a random lynch benefit town more than scum?  I would think scum would want to control the lynch even more than a typical game, since even a random lynch to a townie could kill off a scum love too very easily.  

vote 80

unless people start telling me that these too dumb to be a wolf type things are indicative of 80 being town. this makes two and is stretching the coincidence too far for me

Vote Crusher 

For now. I work tomorrow but hope to be able to check I  the morning.  If not ill be back before deadline and can switch my vote if need be. 

I believe with 80 is at 3 with Dices vote. That makes the 2 trains, with my vote, tied. 

1 hour ago, Dicetosser said:

vote 80

unless people start telling me that these too dumb to be a wolf type things are indicative of 80 being town. this makes two and is stretching the coincidence too far for me

You say this.  

Yet you repped this post:

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

We'll see.  If I'm correct about scum only being lovers with townies, and not with each other, and there's 3 scum, that would mean there's a 6/12, or 50 % chance, that scum would be hit on a random lynch.  

Granted, that would also mean a 50/50 shot on lynches we control.  But since scum knows which townies aren't paired with them, there's 6 players in particularly they would want dead.  

You scum Dice?

Archived