80's Engagement Mafia - Day 3 (Game Over)

Nolder

26 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Crusher - for his weird, opportunistic vote on CTM (as both 80 and CTM previously pointed out)

Lizzie - he made a few non-committal, almost perfunctory comments on the 80 reveal debate without really saying much. Seemed to be dancing along the outskirts of the discussion. Kinda scummy.

Whats weird and opportunistic about voting for someone who openly contradicted themselves? 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Crusher - for his weird, opportunistic vote on CTM (as both 80 and CTM previously pointed out)

Lizzie - he made a few non-committal, almost perfunctory comments on the 80 reveal debate without really saying much. Seemed to be dancing along the outskirts of the discussion. Kinda scummy.

Thank you

On 1/17/2018 at 3:46 PM, Nolder said:

Votecount

80 - Crusher, Jif (2)

Liz - Dice (2)

Dice - Nyn (1)

Nyn - AVM (1)

CTM - 80 (1)

AVM - Pac (1)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

No deadline currently.

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Votecount

Liz - Dice, Spoot (3)

80 - Jif, Nyn (2)

Nyn - AVM, CTM (2)

CTM -  Crusher (1)

AVM - Pac (1)

Jif - JC (1)

Crusher - 80 (1)

No deadline currently.

56 minutes ago, Nolder said:

It is correct.

On 1/16/2018 at 11:13 AM, Nolder said:

Votecount

80 - Crusher (1)

Liz - Dice (2)

Dice - Nyn (1)

Nyn - AVM (1)

No deadline currently.

First VC had it too.  Also had 9 players posting by this point - couple of obvious ways but a lot of things it could be.  

Just something to keep a note of moving forward for obvious reasons

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

Openly contradicted? You swine, if you were closer i'd slap you in your neck fat

I can't figure you out. This kind of reaction is what I'm talking about. I can't tell if you disagree with him and are actually upset about it, or if you're just playing around with a friend type response.  Basically can't tell you're tone and therefore the point of this post. 

Just now, Kaylee said:

I can't figure you out. This kind of reaction is what I'm talking about. I can't tell if you disagree with him and are actually upset about it, or if you're just playing around with a friend type response.  Basically can't tell you're tone and therefore the point of this post. 

The former and the latter actually, thank you

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

What? You can’t have a scum double voter? I’m actually asking because I really don’t know. 

I've seen it as town several times. Can't recall if I've seen it as a scum role. Suppose it could be, but why then out himself so early? I'm leaning it being more like town in this case. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

What? You can’t have a scum double voter? I’m actually asking because I really don’t know. 

Ive had this role like 3? maybe 4 times now and they have all been town. I cant really see how theyd work as a scum role.

for some reason in the first of those other games (the first time we'd seen it on DM i think) people have wanted to instalynch the role from the get go. I tried hiding it in those games but cant be assed doing that this time.

42 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

39 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

I've seen it as town several times. Can't recall if I've seen it as a scum role. Suppose it could be, but why then out himself so early? I'm leaning it being more like town in this case. 

I had to look it up, but MafiaScum says it can be either alignment. I don't recall seeing this before, so that's all I have to go on.

33 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

If it were scum why out it so early without needing to? It'd be better to use it to hammer a townie. 

I'm leaning town in this case. 

Because I noticed the discrepancy in the vote count. It was coming out one way or another. Unless you mean why did he put his vote out there in the first place?

Archived