Who would you draft if we get cousins

Nyjfanrichie

Considering that Chubb and Barkley will most likely be gone...Nelson, hands down.

If you’re going to invest around $100 million guaranteed in Cousins, you might as well do whatever you can to protect him.

Nelson is an all-pro, plug-and-play LG from Day 1.

9 hours ago, JiF said:

You're like a Lil Mac protege. 2 non-premium positions that can filled in the mid rounds with the #6th overall pick. 

So a once in a generation RB, and a O-lineman which is our biggest hole other than QB is not important? What are these "Premium positions" you speak of, and what's your expert idea on who to pick? If those positions aren't important, than what is?

1 hour ago, Grandy said:

So a once in a generation RB, and a O-lineman which is our biggest hole other than QB is not important? What are these "Premium positions" you speak of, and what's your expert idea on who to pick? If those positions aren't important, than what is?

Cant even tell you how hard I just rolled my eyes.  I thought that was Fournette? and Zeke and Gurley and so on.

Premium positions + positional value - QB, Pass Rusher, LT, CB.

You still take the QB, even with Kirk.  Or if all QB' are off the board I hate to say it but probably go D and target Chubb/Landry/Ward as depressing as that would be 

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

Cant even tell you how hard I just rolled my eyes.  I thought that was Fournette? and Zeke and Gurley and so on.

Premium positions + positional value - QB, Pass Rusher, LT, CB.

You still take the QB, even with Kirk.  Or if all QB' are off the board I hate to say it but probably go D and target Chubb/Landry/Ward as depressing as that would be 

A "Macc Protege" wouldn't take an offensive player in the first place. CB or pass rusher is a Macc pick.

5 minutes ago, Grandy said:

A "Macc Protege" wouldn't take an offensive player in the first place. CB or pass rusher is a Macc pick.

haha true.  Although, the top half of this draft is really underwhelming so who knows what happens.  If I'm the Jets, I'm going QB, no matter what happens in FA.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

haha true.  Although, the top half of this draft is really underwhelming so who knows what happens.  If I'm the Jets, I'm going QB, no matter what happens in FA.

As long as whoever we pick throws a football, it's a good pick.

On 3/6/2018 at 8:10 PM, Grandy said:

If there, Barkley x100

If not there, Nelson.

barkley is a pipe dream at 6. if the jets land cousins I’d like to see them trade down a few spots and try to grab one of these big time LB’s. vander esch out of boise would fit a huge need at OLB

Archived