NOLDERP (3)  Nyn, Stark, Senor Gata

Jif Twink (1) Nolderp

Senor Gata (1) CrushFat

Stark (1) PacMule

Not voting and gay : JIF twink

With 13 alive CTM sucks

7 to lynch

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

I’m waiting fir CTM to eat a burger and let his putrid raggedy hippie body produce enough testerone to let his balls drop a bit. Then  he can modkill GATA and get this game jumping like @Lizard King did last game.

Crazy Lizzie is now the gold standard of alpha males and alpha mods at JN. My my how times have changed. 

Deadline in 25 hours: Thursday 11am

Will potentially push back if game picks up, but start playing betas

39 minutes ago, GATA said:

I think you're right.

Please write a long letter complaining about the screenshot and how I should be modkilled

Yes I am. but CTM is a skinny hippie sissy. I actually haven't even looked at what you posted from your pm. I just know for sure CTM is a wimp.

On 4/25/2018 at 3:50 PM, Smashmouth said:

well if you are at L-1 early and you have a power role, claiming such a role will keep you alive 90% of the time. Scum would be nuts to fly in and hammer and most townies will quickly un-vote. 

Gross x2

20 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Crusher is just angry scum. Pay it no mind 

Im not angry at all. Just hate hippies. Actually hating CTM makes me very happy. I do have to eventually read this thread now that my sweet one has returned.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Im not angry at all. Just hate hippies. Actually hating CTM makes me very happy. I do have to eventually read this thread now that my sweet one has returned.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Hello gorgeous!!!

so this is @JiF

justinguarini-lilsweeetdrpepper.jpg

On 4/30/2018 at 2:49 PM, The Crusher said:

JiF told us clearly he is gone having unprotected boy sex in El Salvador for the week and won’t post. He also said he was scum after telling us last game you have to vote scum claims off. The whole scum claiming thing makes this Crushlove...

5505325F-88DA-4C95-BB6E-C1CCE2BF4EE7.gif

Dont be sad, DCL.  I'm back.  I'm town and I'm starting to get in my groove.  I was really just mocking Pacturd and his stupidity.

On 5/1/2018 at 9:03 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

So we're waiting for JiF's vacation to end now? 

Not sure why, honestly.  It's not like you ****ers ever listen to me even though every single game, I prove my greatness.  

On 5/1/2018 at 9:21 AM, The Crusher said:

Either that or CTM needs to be a master mod motivator like @Lizard King and modkill a couple people to jumpstart this bad boy. 

Only reason scum won last game.  I did a reread and had 2 of the 3 scum on my list but that penis face handed CTM the win.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Dont be sad, DCL.  I'm back.  I'm town and I'm starting to get in my groove.  I was really just mocking Pacturd and his stupidity.

I know honey. Honestly I haven't even read the game thread. Just 15 pages of nothingness without you.

18 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

How many nice young men did you meet? 

The camp was filled with them.  So many nice young boy willing to lend a helping hand.  I'll definitely be headed back.  Met boyfriends for life. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Only reason scum won last game.  I did a reread and had 2 of the 3 scum on my list but that penis face handed CTM the win.

Disagree. I should have looked at should have looked at Smash and CTM before I went after Smash. If I did I think I may have went after CTM first. Who knows though?

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Disagree. I should have looked at should have looked at Smash and CTM before I went after Smash. If I did I think I may have went after CTM first. Who knows though?

I had the game figured out.  It would not have come down to losing to the worst reveal in mafia history.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Meh, few pings that hit as I was doing my catch up.  Your faux outrage to not being cased on D1 is 2nd to Smash role fishing in a game without roles.

Serious question, what outrage? I legit don’t know what you’re referencing. 

58 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes I am. but CTM is a skinny hippie sissy. I actually haven't even looked at what you posted from your pm. I just know for sure CTM is a wimp.

None of this is true.

And you are fat.

Rule #14

VC

Ape (4)   Smash, 80, LK, Hesshole

Derpina (2) Ape, Brick

NOLDERP (3)  Nyn, Stark, Senor Gata

Jif Twink (1) Nolderp

Senor Gata (1) CrushFat

Stark (1) PacMule

Smush (1) Jif Twink

voting and gay : JIF twink