MFB3 Game Thread

CTM

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

I never said I would never reveal but there are certainly few cases in which a reveal benefits town.

I've explained my reasoning on all aspects of this thoroughly in the past.

If you're too dense to understand that's your problem.

hey bud you've been lynched numerous times for this exact reason seems like you're the one who's dense I just pointed out what you do 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JiF said:

Pretty active for D1 and role fishing, what's up Smash? 

Oh I don't know JIF I've just been doing this for a while now ... maybe not crazy active but certainly not what I used to be about 20 games ago.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

This game has vanilla and scum. not much to reveal no?

Well in all honesty I missed the VT part in CTM's OP .... I was under the impression it was 9 town and 2 scum teams ...either way why give scum a role to find other scum and no roles for town ? Sounds a bit lopsided .. no ? Thanks for pointing that out I totally missed the VT part

27 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You saw this as crying? If you consider what I said here + what I said around the same time in voting 80, you’d see I’m lookibg at my train as junk, and 80 looked opportunistic.

Not crying. Just trying to read the play. Either way carry on.

You were crying like a little bitch then and you’re crying like a little bitch now but could be a good read of the play too.  So idk let’s kill Smash. 

21 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Well in all honesty I missed the VT part in CTM's OP .... I was under the impression it was 9 town and 2 scum teams ...either way why give scum a role to find other scum and no roles for town ? Sounds a bit lopsided .. no ? Thanks for pointing that out I totally missed the VT part

Did you miss the vanilla town part in your pm too? Hmmmmmmmmm?

25 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Oh I don't know JIF I've just been doing this for a while now ... maybe not crazy active but certainly not what I used to be about 20 games ago.

That’s cool but role fishing isn’t.

24 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Oh

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

I never said I would never reveal but there are certainly few cases in which a reveal benefits town.

I've explained my reasoning on all aspects of this thoroughly in the past.

If you're too dense to understand that's your problem.

Well damn. Hello Nolder.

44 minutes ago, JiF said:

NG mYou were crying like a little bitch then and you’re crying like a little bitch now but could be a good read of the play too.  So idk let’s kill Smash. 

While doubling-down on calling me a bitch is the right thing to do... but you’re still dumb.

vite smash

VC

Ape (2)    80, LK,

Derpina (3) Ape, Brick, Nolderp    

NOLDERP (4)  Nyn, Stark, Senor Gata, smush

Brick  (1) CrushFat

Stark (1) PacMule

Smush (3) Jif Twink, Ape, Hesshole

With 13 alive CTM sucks

7 to lynch

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Also why I’m standing pat voting 80.

58 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

While doubling-down on calling me a bitch is the right thing to do... but you’re still dumb.

vite smash

4 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Did you miss the vanilla town part in your pm too? Hmmmmmmmmm?

Ooh.  I like this potential little slip here.  Could be nothing, could be something.  Either way I like it.

Unvote vote Smash

Archived