MFB3 Game Thread

CTM

48 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Hey your a fancy little bitch right? What you think is reasonable for custom made suit and custom made shirt? 

Thats a whole lot of material lol

Honestly depends what the suit is for, but custom made will fit better since your unique blend of power and flab isn't common. I am generally casual though, I'm a dot com person, not finance

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Honestly depends what the suit is for, but custom made will fit better since your unique blend of power and flab isn't common. I am generally casual though, I'm a dot com person, not finance

Guess Crusher will be going to @Lizard King for advice in that case.  lol.  

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ooh.  I like this potential little slip here.  Could be nothing, could be something.  Either way I like it.

Unvote vote Smash

you do know what I was referring too right ? Not sure how that makes me scum but you carry on 

8 hours ago, CTM said:

Me too. I wear whatever the hell I feel like during the day at the office. Most the people I know are either government folks who dress like crap during the day or get suits off the rack.

Not an option for this Crushlove. I wear a 58 jacket, got a 22 inch neck and a 40 inch waist. I’m also basically a garden gnome at only 5’8”.

My attorney turned me on to this place in the district but when I talked to the lady she said $200-450 for the shirt and $1200-7500 for the suit. I asked her if it’s a “ big dude” thing and she said,” no, it’s a Quality of fabric thing.” So its nice they ain’t prejudice against big dudes but I don’t know shit about quality of fabric.

I asked Mrs. Crusher and she just told me get something light because it’s an outside wedding. I asked my attorney and he literally confused me more talking about fabric than he does when I have legal issues .

Kinda sucks because I gotta do a Daddy daughter dance in front of like 400 people and i really don’t want to look like one of the waiters or an insurance salesman.

This is my first of 3 daughters and 2 sons. Shitty part is this daughter is 7 years older than Baby Crusher and 10 years older than my next eldest daughter so more likely than not I’m gonna have to do this again. 

Prolly should have gotten a vasectomy rather than a baseball glove when I graduated 8th grade. Thanks a lot Grandpa . 

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Guess Crusher will be going to @Lizard King for advice in that case.  lol.  

Lizzie is no way a big dude. He is way too fuckimg hyper. He probably dresses great but gets his suits tailored off the rack. Not an option. I can’t even by a fucking button down shirt store that I can button to wear a tie. Though I fuck with him I know CTM in real life is one of those bigger avocado eating hippies. Still useless to me as usual

57 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Me too. I wear whatever the hell I feel like during the day at the office. Most the people I know are either government folks who dress like crap during the day or get suits off the rack.

Not an option for this Crushlove. I wear a 58 jacket, got a 22 inch neck and a 40 inch waist. I’m also basically a garden gnome at only 5’8”.

My attorney turned me on to this place in the district but when I talked to the lady she said $200-450 for the shirt and $1200-7500 for the suit. I asked her if it’s a “ big dude” thing and she said,” no, it’s a Quality of fabric thing.” So its nice they ain’t prejudice against big dudes but I don’t know sh*t about quality of fabric.

I asked Mrs. Crusher and she just told me get something light because it’s an outside wedding. I asked my attorney and he literally confused me more talking about fabric than he does when I have legal issues .

Kinda sucks because I gotta do a Daddy daughter dance in front of like 400 people and i really don’t want to look like one of the waiters or an insurance salesman.

This is my first of 3 daughters and 2 sons. sh*tty part is this daughter is 7 years older than Baby Crusher and 10 years older than my next eldest daughter so more likely than not I’m gonna have to do this again. 

Prolly should have gotten a vasectomy rather than a baseball glove when I graduated 8th grade. Thanks a lot Grandpa . 

Just go to norstrom and ask for help get like a nice $1000 suite

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

He's probably too oddly shaped for off the shelf to look right.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

My attorney turned me on to this place in the district but when I talked to the lady she said $200-450 for the shirt and $1200-7500 for the suit. I asked her if it’s a “ big dude” thing and she said,” no, it’s a Quality of fabric thing.” So its nice they ain’t prejudice against big dudes but I don’t know sh*t about quality of fabric.

This is my first of 3 daughters and 2 sons. sh*tty part is this daughter is 7 years older than Baby Crusher and 10 years older than my next eldest daughter so more likely than not I’m gonna have to do this again. 

My company is in market and I'll need to be doing a dog and pony shows in NYC, so I'm going to be getting a new situation soon. I will probably go custom fitted and expect to pay in that range. 

If it's for an outdoor wedding though I wouldn't bother I'd just get a nice linen suit (depending on the venue and per plate cost of wedding)

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ooh.  I like this potential little slip here.  Could be nothing, could be something.  Either way I like it.

Unvote vote Smash

4 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

you do know what I was referring too right ? Not sure how that makes me scum but you carry on 

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

What were you referring to?

24 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

The OP 

Image result for huh gif

31 minutes ago, CTM said:

He's probably too oddly shaped for off the shelf to look right.

Then big and tall and they fit you. $1000 is fine. I honestly have 1 suit and I think that was around the cost. And it's fine. The only people who notice sh*t like this are people like Sar who no normal people in real life like anyway. 

13 hours ago, GATA said:

@BrickTamland , @Lizard King Any thoughts? 

for real guys.... also @Pac you just going to keep doing drive bys, because if so and there is not a consensus person for voting out I will change my vote to you and I would hope everyone else would too since your doing your thing again.

@CTM updated vote count por favor. 

26 minutes ago, Stark said:

for real guys.... also @Pac you just going to keep doing drive bys, because if so and there is not a consensus person for voting out I will change my vote to you and I would hope everyone else would too since your doing your thing again.

@CTM updated vote count por favor. 

make a spreadhseet dipsh*t

VC

Ape (1)     LK,

Derpina (3) Ape, Brick, Nolderp    

NOLDERP (4)  Nyn, Stark, Senor Gata, smush

Brick  (1) CrushFat

Stark (1) PacMule

Smush (4) Jif Twink, Ape, Hesshole, Derpina

With 13 alive CTM sucks

7 to lynch

I have a cold. Im doing guard duty on the weekend. Im crabby.

Therefore i will prolly hang whoever to appease my inner turmoil and gain a shred of control in my life.

So... who wants to die?

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

@The Crusher Exactly what ^ said get a linen suit; it's a light weight material for summer and it's the best fabric for summer suits due to its lightweight, and breathable weave.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

make a spreadhseet dipsh*t

10 minutes ago, Stark said:

Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 10.03.43 AM.png

msy.gif

I can't stress enough how much of a kick I get out of seeing these graphs 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

VC

Ape (1)     LK,

Derpina (3) Ape, Brick, Nolderp    

Brick  (1) CrushFat

Stark (1) PacMule

With 13 alive CTM sucks

7 to lynch

in all seriousness you have Ape voting 2 times...

23 minutes ago, Stark said:

in all seriousness you have Ape voting 2 times...

ape, as the worst player in the history of mafia gets a +1 vote handicap in my games to try and make it more fair

VC

Ape (1)     LK,

Derpina (2)  Brick, Nolderp    

Brick  (1) CrushFat

Stark (1) PacMule

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I don’t know what to add. I don’t like Ape. I think Nolder is a furry cocksucker. I think the game is moving at a snails pace 

And that I'm purty

Archived