MFB3 Game Thread

CTM

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

You guys are impressed by a lame graph? Ok.

Nyn, support the cause bebe.

Don't hate on the man's graph skills; he also put a little note under it. 

SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so-cute.gif

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

hey bud you've been lynched numerous times for this exact reason seems like you're the one who's dense I just pointed out what you do 

I believe there's a famous quote that goes something like "The definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

You guys can keep lynching me but I only claim when it matters.

Also Crusher already pointed out there's no need to claim this game so stfu and unvote me or lynch me if that's what you're going to do.

There is no claiming in this game.

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

$1500

It went well. They kinda made me dizzy with all the stuff but In the end got fantastic suit and ended up with three shirts because I liked them all equally. I got go for a second fitting in four weeks. 

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

It went well. They kinda made me dizzy with all the stuff but In the end got fantastic suit and ended up with three shirts because I liked them all equally. I got go for a second fitting in four weeks. 

Nice. “You’re going to like the way you look” I forget which commercial that was 

Unvote Vote Smash

His attack on me was scummy as hell.

It's stated purpose was to rolefish and if Crusher hadn't pointed out the contents of the setup I probably would have just argued with him until I was lynched.

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

See the source image

VC

Ape (1)     LK,

Derpina (2)  Brick, Nolderp    

NOLDERP (3)  Nyn, Stark, Senor Gata,

Brick  (1) CrushFat

Stark (1) PacMule

Smush (5) Jif Twink, Ape, Hesshole, Derpina, Nolderp

With 13 alive CTM sucks

7 to lynch

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

VC

Ape (1)     LK,

Derpina (2)  Brick, Nolderp    

NOLDERP (4)  Nyn, Stark, Senor Gata, Smash

Brick  (1) CrushFat

Stark (1) PacMule

With 13 alive CTM sucks

7 to lynch

fixed

On 5/1/2018 at 8:46 AM, Lizard King said:

Ape is scummiest so far with that “someone lay a valid case “ quote. 

On 5/2/2018 at 9:45 AM, JiF said:

I kind of agree with this. 

GFY

On 5/2/2018 at 9:52 AM, JiF said:

Vote Smash - and not sure how everyone isnt

On 5/2/2018 at 9:57 AM, Integrity28 said:

That’s dumb. 

On 5/2/2018 at 9:58 AM, Integrity28 said:

If I do, he’s going to break the internet.

Talking about voting Smash ^^^^^

On 5/2/2018 at 10:03 AM, JiF said:

Meh, few pings that hit as I was doing my catch up.  Your faux outrage to not being cased on D1 is 2nd to Smash role fishing in a game without roles.

JiF talking about Ape ^^^^^^

On 5/2/2018 at 10:04 AM, Integrity28 said:

Serious question, what outrage? I legit don’t know what you’re referencing. 

On 5/2/2018 at 11:11 AM, JiF said:

This is what I was referring to.  D1 crying about not being cased on like 6 total post on like 10 pags. 

19 hours ago, JiF said:

You were crying like a little bitch then and you’re crying like a little bitch now but could be a good read of the play too.  So idk let’s kill Smash

18 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

While doubling-down on calling me a bitch is the right thing to do... but you’re still dumb.

vite smash

18 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Im getting behind the twink. No safer place on earth.

Does anyone else find this weird at all. I was thinking of changing my vote and went back to read some of the posts that JiF started and then going through it seems weird to me that JiF agreed with Lizzy that Ape was the scummiest (had multiple votes) then Ape calls JiF dumb and says he can't vote Smash because Smash will freak out. Jif then says that Ape "pinged him" lol, a few times. Ape acts confused then jif says his reason and calls Ape a whiny Bitch to then say, I don't know, lets kill smash? Then ape jumped right on the Smash train. 

I don't know what the heck is going on but this seems fishy as hell to me. Ape went from firmly planted on 80 to backing JiF after JiF calls him a bitch and then even JiF says Ape was scummier than all but doesn't vote Ape. Also in the same time of post's you have Nolder still saying stuff about how he is going to laugh when JiF wins...

So before I change my vote does anyone see this as scummy and almost team-like banter??or am I just making something out of nothing? 

VC

Ape (1)     LK,

Derpina (1)  Brick

NOLDERP (4)  Nyn, Stark, Senor Gata, Smash

Brick  (1) CrushFat

Stark (1) PacMule

With 13 alive CTM sucks

7 to lynch

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

JiF says Ape was scummier than all but doesn't vote Ape.

I edited out the useless aspects of your post. To me, this right here... catching Jif contradict his word through his actions, is solid scum hunting.

unvote smash, vote Jif

10 minutes ago, Stark said:

Does anyone else find this weird at all. I was thinking of changing my vote and went back to read some of the posts that JiF started and then going through it seems weird to me that JiF agreed with Lizzy that Ape was the scummiest (had multiple votes) then Ape calls JiF dumb and says he can't vote Smash because Smash will freak out. Jif then says that Ape "pinged him" lol, a few times. Ape acts confused then jif says his reason and calls Ape a whiny Bitch to then say, I don't know, lets kill smash? Then ape jumped right on the Smash train. 

I don't know what the heck is going on but this seems fishy as hell to me. Ape went from firmly planted on 80 to backing JiF after JiF calls him a bitch and then even JiF says Ape was scummier than all but doesn't vote Ape. Also in the same time of post's you have Nolder still saying stuff about how he is going to laugh when JiF wins...

So before I change my vote does anyone see this as scummy and almost team-like banter??or am I just making something out of nothing? 

They're probably on a team together.

16 minutes ago, Stark said:

Huh?  I never said Ape was more scummy than Smash.  I've maintained Smash role fishing is the scummiest, hence my vote and that Ape crying about being voted with no case was a close second.  Pretty consistent with that buddy.  This is all straight poopoo and spin and lies. 

Gross

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Huh?  I never said Ape was more scummy than Smash.  I've maintained Smash role fishing is the scummiest, hence my vote and that Ape crying about being voted with no case was a close second.  Pretty consistent with that buddy.  This is all straight poopoo and spin and lies. 

Gross

1 minute ago, JiF said:

@Stark  - as you were saying? 

Page 15 

Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 1.55.45 PM.png

37 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Unvote vote stark 

34 minutes ago, GATA said:

Why? 

I am curious too, read above then JiF says he never agreed with Lizzy only for me to screen grab it an post it from page 15. 

I think something is up, JiF has also coined the term "gross" with his last 20 mafia posts so anything you question now he claims as gross. 

1 minute ago, Stark said:

I am going to be AFK starting in about 30 min until late tonight. just fyi. have a work "golf" meeting. 

I love how you excuse yourself but we still have Brick out here being MIA

8 minutes ago, GATA said:

I love how you excuse yourself but we still have Brick out here being MIA

well I already have a hard enough time checking in at night with the baby, so I figured I should give a heads up when now i will be MIA for a longer period. and yeah where the heck is @BrickTamland he probably has days of stuff to read

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Unvote Vote Smash

His attack on me was scummy as hell.

It's stated purpose was to rolefish and if Crusher hadn't pointed out the contents of the setup I probably would have just argued with him until I was lynched.

and there's the OMGUS vote. 

I had no intention to role fish none what so ever/ I stated very clearly I missed VT in the main post if you can't take that as an explanation then there's not much I can do. Either you take my word or you don't.

and FWIW you have not revealed in the past and been lynched for it more than once I said what I said to you so you could avoid a lynch but you turn that into the Smash is dense comment. 

Archived