MFB3 Game Thread

CTM

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I still like my Smash vote.  I just don't buy his explanation for why he was unaware of the game mechanics. 

I'm cool with that 80 if you don't believe me. I think its kind of silly but hey its day 1. Nothing more for me to say on the subject, I'm not going to get upset or name call you should know I've ALWAYS given Nolder sh*t about not revealing not sure why this should be any different 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VC

Derpina (1)  Brick

NOLDERP (3)  Nyn, Senor Gata, Smash

Brick  (1) CrushFat

Stark (1) PacMule, LK

Smush (4) Jif Twink,  Hesshole, Derpina, Nolderp

Jif Twink (2) Ape, Stark

With 13 alive CTM sucks

7 to lynch

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

VC

Derpina (1)  Brick

Brick  (1) CrushFat

Stark (1) PacMule, LK

Jif Twink (2) Ape, Stark

With 13 alive CTM sucks

7 to lynch

FYI stark has 2 votes and it says you suck

1 hour ago, Stark said:

I am curious too, read above then JiF says he never agreed with Lizzy only for me to screen grab it an post it from page 15. 

I think something is up, JiF has also coined the term "gross" with his last 20 mafia posts so anything you question now he claims as gross. 

Don’t be scurred its just a vote 

10 minutes ago, GATA said:

FYI stark has 2 votes and it says you suck

VC

Derpina (1)  Brick

Brick  (1) CrushFat

Stark (2) PacMule, LK

Jif Twink (2) Ape, Stark

With 13 alive Gata sucks

7 to lynch

3 hours ago, Nolder said:

I believe there's a famous quote that goes something like "The definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

You guys can keep lynching me but I only claim when it matters.

Also Crusher already pointed out there's no need to claim this game so stfu and unvote me or lynch me if that's what you're going to do.

There is no claiming in this game.

you need to calm down Nolder 

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

and there's the OMGUS vote. 

I had no intention to role fish none what so ever/ I stated very clearly I missed VT in the main post if you can't take that as an explanation then there's not much I can do. Either you take my word or you don't.

and FWIW you have not revealed in the past and been lynched for it more than once I said what I said to you so you could avoid a lynch but you turn that into the Smash is dense comment. 

It's because you are.

Scum that you are aside, I don't believe you've actually grasped my reasoning for not claiming like the rest of you dolts tend to.

It would be one thing if you just disagreed but I don't think that's the case.

But back to the game at hand.

You say you had no intention to role fish but the literal reason you voted me had nothing to do with whether you thought I was scum or not you just wanted to pressure me into making a role claim.

What is that if not fishing? Granted it's not the most subtle approach...

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

you need to calm down Nolder 

Do I seem like I'm not calm?

Lol, you guys know when I'm mad, I use all caps and quote a lot of sh*t.

Wtf are you talking about?

7 minutes ago, Nolder said:

It's because you are.

Scum that you are aside, I don't believe you've actually grasped my reasoning for not claiming like the rest of you dolts tend to.

It would be one thing if you just disagreed but I don't think that's the case.

But back to the game at hand.

You say you had no intention to role fish but the literal reason you voted me had nothing to do with whether you thought I was scum or not you just wanted to pressure me into making a role claim.

What is that if not fishing? Granted it's not the most subtle approach...

you know its funny Nolder all I said was you have issue with revealing and you have stated that over and over and in defense of that I have never seen you reveal, ever, and you are calling me dense because I explained that ? That's cool man . At this stage the conversation/debate should end since a reveal in this game is pointless something I missed early on. Lets let it rest and move on in an effort not to spam the thread

24 minutes ago, CTM said:

VC

Derpina (1)  Brick

Brick  (1) CrushFat

Stark (2) PacMule, LK

Jif Twink (2) Ape, Stark

With 13 alive Gata sucks

7 to lynch

8AgH.gif

3 hours ago, Nolder said:

I believe there's a famous quote that goes something like "The definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

You guys can keep lynching me but I only claim when it matters.

Also Crusher already pointed out there's no need to claim this game so stfu and unvote me or lynch me if that's what you're going to do.

There is no claiming in this game.

I claim vanilla bored.

Sup nold?

39 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

you know its funny Nolder all I said was you have issue with revealing and you have stated that over and over and in defense of that I have never seen you reveal, ever, and you are calling me dense because I explained that ? That's cool man . At this stage the conversation/debate should end since a reveal in this game is pointless something I missed early on. Lets let it rest and move on in an effort not to spam the thread

So much sexual tension. It's tantalizing 

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

It went well. They kinda made me dizzy with all the stuff but In the end got fantastic suit and ended up with three shirts because I liked them all equally. I got go for a second fitting in four weeks. 

Second fitting? Are they expecting a diet?

2 hours ago, Stark said:

I am curious too, read above then JiF says he never agreed with Lizzy only for me to screen grab it an post it from page 15. 

I think something is up, JiF has also coined the term "gross" with his last 20 mafia posts so anything you question now he claims as gross. 

Gross

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Second fitting? Are they expecting a diet?

Diet season ends in March. They are building them for scratch so at least two fittings maybe three? I'm good. I like going into the district and the area the shop is in has tremendous places to eat.

Good, good vote me out. 2 faction games usually mean town is just here to be massacred. So I’m pretty useless as a townie that gives no ****s. Anything to not have to endure Smash pretending to be level headed.

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Diet season ends in March. They are building them for scratch so at least two fittings maybe three? I'm good. I like going into the district and the area the shop is in has tremendous places to eat.

Only Crusher would go for a $1,000 custom suit fitting, then immediately eat himself into the next time zone.

15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Good, good vote me out. 2 faction games usually mean town is just here to be massacred. So I’m pretty useless as a townie that gives no ****s. Anything to not have to endure Smash pretending to be level headed.

you try so hard

Archived