The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

16 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I like how Leelou is playing, frankly. I dig the moxie. Verbal has a vagina. I wouldn’t vote Leelou at this point. Verbal sits to pee.

If that were true, I'd never leave my house.

16 hours ago, Leelou said:

Shhh...I'm taking a tally on who doesn't read. 

*raises hand*

15 hours ago, CTM said:

Unvote

Vote 80

Crusher narrative pinged 

And so did his attempted pocketing of Brick....

15 hours ago, The Crusher said:

CTM and Verbal are basically Twins.

EAD

15 hours ago, CTM said:

I'd like to report this post 

+1

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, D P R said:

Keep two things in mind:

1. You don't have to have any experience at all to make a knee-jerk move like self-voting. Most of this is just human nature. 

2. You noticing that he has posted significantly more this game than in the others goes hand in hand with him being different than he was in the others.

Please elaborate on how you can't see a mafia team coaching a noob on what to do, LOL.

No it's not - his comment was just a repeat of what many have said many times before. 

Good points

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, GATA said:

It was this Brick

Ironically, I was half voting 80 D1 because that's what I do, and half doing it (as I had unvoted to end the joke, but re-voted after his Crusher post) because I was suspicious.  His way of handling Brick since then has made me feel good about what started as my normal joke vote.

We need somebody to get him to L-1 so Pac can posture about hammering and never actually do it.....

• Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, D P R said:

Why is Stark "attracting your vote the most our of anyone" but you're voting for JC? 

And why are you still acting like you're the lynch leader? 

I explained in my edit. Further clarification: Stark has been suspicious to me this game. Some of that is due to fact that he remained voting me imo without cause for a long time. Some, frankly a lot, of it is bc he ended up scum last game after I had cleared him wholeheartedly. 

Jc voted me without reason. Remains doing so. It’s a bit reactionary to be honest. But at the same time, he’s camping. Not scum hunting. And rubs me the wrong way.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I camped on Smash last game too. I camped on CTM the game before.  Guess what they were?  This is pretty consistent with my D1 play.  It's mostly gut mixed with meta mixed with some game play.  Kind of weird you're saying otherwise. 

Honestly, my hunting has landed me directly on Smash and Stark again.  2 games in a row on D1.  I'd be more convicted around it but it seems very unlikely they're both scum again.  Stupid rationale but that's legit why I havent gone all in yet on either. 

Camping fine. Usually you hunt in the meantime. I don’t see it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BrickTamland said:

I explained in my edit. Further clarification: Stark has been suspicious to me this game. Some of that is due to fact that he remained voting me imo without cause for a long time. Some, frankly a lot, of it is bc he ended up scum last game after I had cleared him wholeheartedly. 

Jc voted me without reason. Remains doing so. It’s a bit reactionary to be honest. But at the same time, he’s camping. Not scum hunting. And rubs me the wrong way.

So what you meant to say was that you're still watching Stark out of the corner of your eye, but that JC strikes you as the most likely to me mafia for camping and not hunting?

Sounds legit. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

So i am suspicious because I voted you to see how you would react if your VC got high in #'s. and because I had you believing I was town in the 1 game I was not. 

The Voting without reason thing should not be a reason someone is scum at this point in a game. You are better than this brick. 

1 minute ago, Stark said:

So i am suspicious because I voted you to see how you would react if your VC got high in #'s. and because I had you believing I was town in the 1 game I was not. 

The Voting without reason thing should not be a reason someone is scum at this point in a game. You are better than this brick. 

I do agree with you on these. It’s personal, I admit.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Ironically, I was half voting 80 D1 because that's what I do, and half doing it (as I had unvoted to end the joke, but re-voted after his Crusher post) because I was suspicious.  His way of handling Brick since then has made me feel good about what started as my normal joke vote.

We need somebody to get him to L-1 so Pac can posture about hammering and never actually do it.....

You have not played with @BrickTamland - brick is the exact opposite, he will hammer because he loves blood.

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

Day 1 is tough. The biggest weird thing to me was that you stayed on me for quite some time.

If I was lynched I thought it would be a decent way to see who hopped on at the tail end to secure a free ride to night. And that would be useful to the good guys. Self-voting probably silly, but it could have pushed game along somewhat, and it would have been a bit of a F U on the way out to townies who voted me out.

43 minutes ago, JiF said:

I give my top 3 reads every game.  That's how I play.  In this set up there, I think it's safe to say there are more than 3 on the scum team.

Last thing I am going to ask you then. What are your top 3? 

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

Last thing I am going to ask you then. What are your top 3? 

Funny enough I was going to ask you this. 

You want validity right.

Who are your top scum?

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Another spin and misrep.  Ape called me out for camping out on Smash and not hunting.  He was wrong like usual but that's not what you agreed with.  You said I wasnt active and said, "scum laying low" - that's different than camping a vote and not hunting.

I wasn’t wrong. You were just observing, not hunting. You’re playing townie now though.

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

Funny enough I was going to ask you this. 

You want validity right.

Who are your top scum?

well in this massive 30 pages of which maybe 5 has any legit gameplay I can't say with much certainty that I have a top 3 yet. but I would have to go with:

Scum options?

Brick

People I don't trust:

Lizzy (past game influence)

1 minute ago, Stark said:

whats your list gata?

hmmmm..... Pretty much a whole bunch of nonsense in all the pages.

80 pings for the crush observation also waiting for him to answer why he's voting Pac. Just because Pac is really bad at hunting isn't valid enough.

Ape pinged for the Leelou thing

and currently, I'm at a toss up between you and Brick

51 minutes ago, Verbal said:

What’s the vote count?

also on pg 1 in one of the scenes you’d find that I’m confirmed town.

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

hmmmm..... Pretty much a whole bunch of nonsense in all the pages.

80 pings for the crush observation also waiting for him to answer why he's voting Pac. Just because Pac is really bad at hunting isn't valid enough.

Ape pinged for the Leelou thing

and currently, I'm at a toss up between you and Brick

Ape’s pinged for a bit more than the Leelou thing.

• Upvote 1