Tom Shane Returns to JI

Warfish

I thought we were all a bunch of rejects? Now the king reject is being brought back into the fold?

Is money that tight sooth? Why not just hit your fans up for more money?

Nothing like proving how fake & two faced you are!

Well done flip flop man!

This is a special invite from 124 to TomShane.

By Next Year I'll be 18 and hanging out with Max, GGG and the Classic Harley crew almost every game so TS, I invite you to a batle, you and I, and it's legal to hit me. =D>

Nobody hurts GGG and gets away with it. :wink:

First off, I must say Sean you never cease to continually amaze me with your generosity of spirit and kindheartedness in letting a Benedict Arnold like Shane back into the fold. You are truly are a class act and a gentlemen.

With that being said, let me be the one of the first to welcome Tom back to the board. There have been quite a few changes (for the better) since you last posted here and you'll find the that the JI family has grown by leaps & bounds ever since.

I also hope that what ever transpired in the past stays in the past and that your coming back will only add fun & entertainment to the Grand Daddy of all Jet websites that is, and always will be Jetsinsider.

Welcome home sh*thead, it's been way too long

Can you smell this spin & desperation in this post?

Does anybody else ever get the feeling that Sooth, Max, GGG, Shane and maybe a few other people are all in cahoots?

I think they have meetings to write these soap opera scripts.

I almost think that Max and Shane are pulling the biggest bs stunt in messageboard history.

I dunno...

Smizz! I thought I was the only one who got uncomfortable when seeing a guy in flip flops.

Yea. Its gotta be the gayest thing going these days.

Especially in florida here, in the schools, definetly more than half the guys wear flipflops.

Pretty f##king gay if you ask me.

Yea. Its gotta be the gayest thing going these days.

Especially in florida here, in the schools, definetly more than half the guys wear flipflops.

Pretty f##king gay if you ask me.

Totally gay. It's like the im a total college student thing. Pink shirt, gelled hair, ironed jeans and flip flops.

Put on some farging sneakers.

That thread on Ji has turned into a giant circle jerk. Doesn't suprise to find Jetgirl in them middle of it.

Im still trying to figure out when he lost his "reject "status and became the savior of JI?

hey sooth...you look like a chump letting TomShane back...Does this make you Rejectworld.com now?

In all seriousness, I have never understood what the hell this rift was about, but it seems pretty damn deep. Can I get the cliff notes from soneone?

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/search.php?mode=results

All the answers are there.

Cliff notes? I'm not exactly sure. One day, Tom, Max, and Triple G were all banned (I think). They decided to start a board of their own, which, for whatever reason, Sooth, Limo, and Jetgirl all took offense to. Then Guns and Smizzy came over here, and Sooth got upset over that. I'd like to include Faba... but I don't think anyone really has a problem with him. Then, over the months, the sniping and insults have gone back and forth. People have been getting personal in it. Lots of feelings have been hurt. that's pretty much it.

That thread on Ji has turned into a giant circle jerk.

HAHA, I was thinking the same thing. I don't know tom shane, just like I don't know any of you except through a message board. Really I could give 2 *****. Tom Shane is funny in his posts. I don't have a problem with him or anyone.

Except for Glenn Foley. Dude is out there. j/k

:mrgreen:

Archived