ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

so you went through several pages of posts and multiquoted anyone that mentioned you? I take it your primary goal is playing defense atm?

The ones saying I was avoiding the game and that they were ready to lynch me. I saw where you defended my play too. 

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

No Stark atm. You've overly pragmatic but your votes have stunk

Attacking, I would call it acknowledging the people that want to drive a lynch on me because I was not around today. Notice I didn’t vote any of you.  I just responded to you directly. 

I am town. Character- Starbuck / Nemesis- cylon.  Same 1x scan in day as LK and others. 

Just now, Stark said:

The ones saying I was avoiding the game and that they were ready to lynch me. I saw where you defended my play too. 

right, sorry i figured that part was covered when I said your primary goal was playing defense.

And note: I didn't defend your play i simply said there is no reason to assume you being inactive means you are scum

Just now, CTM said:

right, sorry i figured that part was covered when I said your primary goal was playing defense.

And note: I didn't defend your play i simply said there is no reason to assume you being inactive means you are scum

True you did say that I don’t hide as scum. That’s what I meant by defend. 

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

Attacking, I would call it acknowledging the people that want to drive a lynch on me because I was not around today. Notice I didn’t vote any of you.  I just responded to you directly. 

I am town. Character- Starbuck / Nemesis- cylon.  Same 1x scan in day as LK and others. 

Who's attacking? You or me? I'm mostly voting u bc it's day 3 and didn't have a strong or good feel yet. You came on w a false narrative like we've been thirsting for your blood.

Just now, HessStation said:

Who's attacking? You or me? I'm mostly voting mostly bc it's day 3 and didn't have a strong or good feel yet. You came on w a false narrative like we've been thirsting for your blood.

False narrative??? Wtf 

if somehow anything I said was false narrative then I must be having an out of body experience. 

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

where is the gee shee and the twink?

probably slid into each other's dm's to continue their riveting debate over which one of them is stupidest

better there than here

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

True you did say that I don’t hide as scum. That’s what I meant by defend. 

ok, but my question is that it seems weird to go back just to play defense against everybody mentioning you in a semi negative light while not even trying to scum hunt

i can't see a townie reason for doing that, in that way

1 minute ago, Stark said:

False narrative??? Wtf 

if somehow anything I said was false narrative then I must be having an out of body experience. 

Meh, you have a decent point on thirst for blood, but you've dove in here pretty aggressively over 3 votes. But Me wanting a quick lynch was not the case nor me acting super confused all game. I've been sh*tting on JiF all game for the same narrative. 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

I am just putting out my reasoning because I realize I've not summed up why I think he's scum, everything was reactionary and in heat of moment. Why are you discouraging me from actually putting a case out there?

Because she’s scum, dude.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Dude. Again with noobish thinking. Since when does this matter? You’ve played before. WTF

huh? I'm not saying it's an either or thing, just that is muddy's the waters and increases the risk. If i peel off you, vote stark and he flips town and you flip scum i'm not sure I'll be able to look at myself in the mirror tonight ;)

also, leelou is there with you

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

ok, but my question is that it seems weird to go back just to play defense against everybody mentioning you in a semi negative light while not even trying to scum hunt

i can't see a townie reason for doing that, in that way

I do that as town. I get your point, but in games that move fast sometimes all I can muster is dealing with those coming at me. Not to defend, just saying it happens.

41 minutes ago, A.J. said:

A lot of stuff to digest this game. I’m glad JC is here and looking forward to what he’s got to say

Ok so, so far we’ve seen a failed implant attempt, two kills during the Day and a regular NK. With Nyn getting blasted today I don’t think the Day killing power is a Townie thing like I had considered yesterday after Smash died. Also - Nyn having an alias that showed on her scan compared to her actual flip was interesting. Like it’s a fool proof to not accidentally out her for that specific scenario. If that means scum has the scanning ability or not, I’m not sure.

Oh look..  that self vote and implosion didn' happen like 2 hours ago.

• Upvote 1

Just now, CTM said:

huh? I'm not saying it's an either or thing, just that is muddy's the waters and increases the risk. If i peel off you, vote stark and he flips town and you flip scum i'm not sure I'll be able to look at myself in the mirror tonight ;)

also, leelou is there with you

How dramatic.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I do that as town. I get your point, but in games that move fast sometimes all I can muster is dealing with those coming at me. Not to defend, just saying it happens.

I get playing some defense at l-3, but it was more the way he went about it that felt like he wasn't catching up in a natural townie way

Official Vote Count:

Ape (3) - CTM, JIF, AJ

Lee (1) - Verbal

Stark (3) - Hess, Lee, Ape 

AJ (1) - Pac 

With 11 players, it takes 6 to lynch. 

Deadline at 10pm EST 

34 minutes ago, Stark said:

Nyn, who is dead, that you quoted was the one saying you weren't around. 

I feel like your posts are off. I pointed out your voting around 80. 

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

why are you seemingly playing @SMC

silly paint by numbers mafia?  strictly looking at vote trains?  we crushed him for that infantile way of playing.

omfg, i said i wanted to use that as a starting point. I laid out why i'm voting ape and stark is in my top 3 and that had nothing to do with a train