After Hours Mafia - D4

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, SMC said:

This is will be memorable ending.

I catch Ape as scum vising Leeroy, we're at endgame, and Brick votes me to lose it for the town.  That's epic.  Scum just needs one gimp to hop on my train and they found one.

You’re over-selling it, you lying filth.

I will be in meetings most of today. My position is firm. 

You can do what you want, but I’m not going nuts trying to save a vapid town. I call SMC flailing, he calls me flailing... he’s scrambling to muddle every valuable point I make. This kind of sh*t is obvious to veteran players, but I digress. 

Just get on with it.

zbrick doing brick... nice to see he peodpp in..

so the Yape is deda? 

what are the odds that i check the thread last nigbht, nzothing happening i come into othe office opepn the game and brick has got smc voted and hat l1 then changes this morning looks leike jmc hammered. 

so yeah nice that a bunvch of stuff happened with me away, where wsa this activity n4 days ago?

22 minutes ago, Stark said:

zbrick doing brick... nice to see he peodpp in..

so the Yape is deda? 

what are the odds that i check the thread last nigbht, nzothing happening i come into othe office opepn the game and brick has got smc voted and hat l1 then changes this morning looks leike jmc hammered. 

so yeah nice that a bunvch of stuff happened with me away, where wsa this activity n4 days ago?

I'm pretty sure we got scum without any help from you.  You really need to get with the program.

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm pretty sure we got scum without any help from you.  You really need to get with the program.

your realmly that dense... i mean ... ape was my number 2 behind you. I was not around this morning to see the gameplay for ****s sake

jc is scum, i don't know why on one will vote you, well i guess i do because scum doesn't wankt to vote you off yetj.

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

your realmly that dense... i mean ... ape was my number 2 behind you. I was not around this morning to see the gameplay for ****s sake

jc is scum, i don't know why on one will vote you, well i guess i do because scum doesn't wankt to vote you off yetj.

There was no way you were ever going to vote your scum mate.  At least admit that.

ApeScum showed himself in the end. He pulled out all the tricks in the book.

But what was really telling, and I didn't want to put it out there because he would react to it, is that when Ape is a wrongfully accused townie and is frustrated he tends to self-vote.  He did that last game, but didn't do it here.  Why? Because he's scum.

2 minutes ago, SMC said:

ApeScum showed himself in the end. He pulled out all the tricks in the book.

But what was really telling, and I didn't want to put it out there because he would react to it, is that when Ape is a wrongfully accused townie and is frustrated he tends to self-vote.  He did that last game, but didn't do it here.  Why? Because he's scum.

I'm confident we got one.  Now just need to look at Stark and possibly GATA-Bot.

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

There was no way you were ever going to vote your scum mate.  At least admit that.

keep runnning your dick sucker you are so obviously cscum its hilaorious that no xone else vcan see it.

I'm confident we got one.  Now just need to look at Stark and possibly GATA-Bot.

That Ape-Gata dust up seemed forced.  I can see the last two scum being Gata and Stark

23 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

You seriously think I hammer Smash as scum?  Ugh, you suck at this game.

Scum = GATA and Stark with a side of Brock.

Book it.

ubt now you are preytt srsue we caught scum, atnd now lyou have brotck as cop? lol
okay dude. 

1 minute ago, SMC said:

That Ape-Gata dust up seemed forced.  I can see the last two scum being Gata and Stark

you putting all this "ape" nstuff up is making me more sture ypour skcum with jc. 

and yodu be wongs too 

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

ubt now you are preytt srsue we caught scum, atnd now lyou have brotck as cop? lol
okay dude. 

You park your vote the entire time on a towny while the real team hunt/kill scum Ape.  But supposedly he was #2 on your list so we just follow you off a cliff next.  

If alive, I'm voting you early and often tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, Stark said:

keep runnning your dick sucker you are so obviously cscum its hilaorious that no xone else vcan see it.

Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh someone put on their mean pants today. No more alcohol for you this early 

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You park your vote the entire time on a towny while the real team hunt/kill scum Ape.  But supposedly he was #2 on your list so we just follow you off a cliff next.  

If alive, I'm voting you early and often tomorrow.

you haven't scum hunted thte entier game. lol hilarious. 

fi ythe pgame is not over, evreoyne please follow jc and voet me. seriously. dutde is so wrong its laughable... also he is so skcum itcs lqaughable

13 minutes ago, SMC said:

Ape calls me dumb and I'm supposed to just sit back and take it.

No way... 

Stark has been the only other person trying to solve this. 

If it weren't for your Tracker claim I would have voted JC first

4 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

Ape calls me dumb and I'm supposed to just sit back and take it.

No way... 

Stark has been the only other person trying to solve this. 

If it weren't for your Tracker claim I would have voted JC first

^^^so scummy^^^

I'm so obvious town.

says the guy who refused to vote scum-ape...tell us again how he was your #2

ki don't know what language i need to tykpe in for you to understand.. but. ongce again. last night, the last time i looked, nuothing haud hapuepned as has been teh caes tihs entire game. this mornign when i logged in brick had suhown up voted smc tphen changed to ape first thing this morning and you hammered. 

i din'dt evken gelt a gchncae to vote hi.m i can't control the fact hatt brkic finally showed up and cast a ovtpe whexn gi was away. 

please let me know what language ai need to tyep izn ofr you to comdprehend what i am saying. 

1 minute ago, Stark said:

ki don't know what language i need to tykpe in for you to understand.. but. ongce again. last night, the last time i looked, nuothing haud hapuepned as has been teh caes tihs entire game. this mornign when i logged in brick had suhown up voted smc tphen changed to ape first thing this morning and you hammered. 

i din'dt evken gelt a gchncae to vote hi.m i can't control the fact hatt brkic finally showed up and cast a ovtpe whexn gi was away. 

please let me know what language ai need to tyep izn ofr you to comdprehend what i am saying. 

now your throwing shade at Brock?

at least he came to his senses and voted off scum.

Archived