After Hours Mafia - D4

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

@Stark do you buy this scum 101 claim ?

i didn't when he first said it. e. p. don't think i do now either.. 

what is bugging me dis no one will vote jc with me, so either i am completely wrong or scum is phrotecting him so thiat i am not proved correct and di get nk'd in night phase.

nice tio see smc come naround but now its going to make ist that jmuch more difficult to discern .. 

1 minute ago, Stark said:

what is bugging me dis no one will vote jc with me, so either i am completely wrong or scum is phrotecting him so thiat i am not proved correct and di get nk'd in night phase.

nice tio see smc come naround but now its going to make ist that jmuch more difficult to discern .

I would vote JC but I think Ape is scum too and no one wants to vote Ape except SMC now

52 minutes ago, SMC said:

Nice try.  You know how I know you're scum?

giphy.gif

SMC, this is literally what you always do when I catch you as scum. Just call me scum back. Calls things ‘deflecting’ when they aren’t. 

This is all part of the SMC protocol. 

Problem im faced with is Jetscode is the only veteran here who might remember how interplay between you and I when you’re scum looks. Which is why such a basic tactic could work here, but in general your approach is terrible.

18 minutes ago, Stark said:

nice tio see smc come naround but now its going to make ist that jmuch more difficult to discern .. 

Unless he’s completely changed how he plays as scum, which he hasn’t done in years, Jetscode seems clean to me.

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Run smc up to reveal. See what brand of bs he comes up with

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Easy sell. I’ve been wrong a couple times. Scum 101: let ape go wild, then sell him as dirty based on hindsight.

im better as scum than that.

1 hour ago, SMC said:

Claiming Scum 101 is an easy deflection

I'm very confident in my vote. He can use his supposed wrong play as an excuse, but my assuredness in my vote goes beyond that.

@SMC ^^^ What is this?

15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

SMC, this is literally what you always do when I catch you as scum. Just call me scum back. Calls things ‘deflecting’ when they aren’t. 

This is all part of the SMC protocol. 

Problem im faced with is Jetscode is the only veteran here who might remember how interplay between you and I when you’re scum looks. Which is why such a basic tactic could work here, but in general your approach is terrible.

Now who is playing Scum 101?

You came out of the blue on me this morning and it's telling.

14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Run smc up to reveal. See what brand of bs he comes up with

Town is close to endgame and you want to run someone up for reveal?  Very townie of you.  

You've been playing passive this game, which is unlike you and now you want to get aggressive?

1 minute ago, SMC said:

Now who is playing Scum 101?

You came out of the blue on me this morning and it's telling.

I voted you to get you to play. So, I didn't even have a case. I didn't "come at you".

The way you reacted with signature OMGUS and implying you know a little extra something was why I kept my vote on you, because you're role hinting and not telling the truth.

5 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

@SMC ^^^ What is this?

I don't want to have to go there, but it is obvious why I would come out strong against Ape.

He voted for me, but that meant nothing.  There's no train on me, so I wouldn't need to go FOS on him.  I could ignore him but it makes me suspicious that he went after me has to do about last night.

If we get this Ape lynch done we can WIFOM with scum on the NKs.

2 minutes ago, SMC said:

Town is close to endgame and you want to run someone up for reveal?  Very townie of you.  

You've been playing passive this game, which is unlike you and now you want to get aggressive?

Nice edit.

Fear-mongering about endgame is irrelevant, but extremly scummy. The pragmatic thing to do here is to run you up and get you to reveal. You hinted at something. You should have to own it. This is basic play for a townie. The more you rail against it, the more certain I am that you're scum.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I voted you to get you to play. So, I didn't even have a case. I didn't "come at you".

The way you reacted with signature OMGUS and implying you know a little extra something was why I kept my vote on you, because you're role hinting and not telling the truth.

LOL, a "come out to play," vote?  Really?

I'm not going to OMGUS vote you based on 1 vote near endgame.  You were playing circumspect this game which gave me pause.

9 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

@SMC ^^^ What is this?

It's a lie, sweetie. 100% lie.

I'm town. I asked for scum to shoot me in night phase. SMC is making a play to lynch who he things is doc (me) and false claim cop to get our cop to counter. This would be a worthwhile play for scum, since they are at the advantage right now on numbers. They trade SMC being exposed, for the doc and cop, potentially.

Nice edit.

Fear-mongering about endgame is irrelevant, but extremly scummy. The pragmatic thing to do here is to run you up and get you to reveal. You hinted at something. You should have to own it. This is basic play for a townie. The more you rail against it, the more certain I am that you're scum.

Edit? What are you talking about?

I'm not fear-mongering about endgame. It's called "math".  There's only 6 players left so we're close if not there with scum being even with town.

1 minute ago, SMC said:

LOL, a "come out to play," vote?  Really?

I'm not going to OMGUS vote you based on 1 vote near endgame.  You were playing circumspect this game which gave me pause.

I literally wrote "come out and play" so, yea? I guess? 

Is this a real defense? I mean... flail much?

Just now, SMC said:

Edit? What are you talking about?

I'm not fear-mongering about endgame. It's called "math".  There's only 6 players left so we're close if not there with scum being even with town.

I'm sitting right here. You added the first sentence after the fact. It was a good addition. Sells it harder.

You are fear-mongering. Getting a reveal does ABSOLUTELY nothing to impact endgame. Nothing.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I'm town. I asked for scum to shoot me in night phase. SMC is making a play to lynch who he things is doc (me) and false claim cop to get our cop to counter. This would be a worthwhile play for scum, since they are at the advantage right now on numbers. They trade SMC being exposed, for the doc and cop, potentially.

LOL, you asked scum to shoot you because you're scum.  Scum is not going to shoot scum.

No, I'm not the cop, I'm John Jameson, the tracker.  I tracked Kaylee N1, Brick N2 and you, N3.  Who'd you visit last night???  Yeah, we know.  Leeroy.  Fake claim that you protected her then.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm sitting right here. You added the first sentence after the fact. It was a good addition. Sells it harder.

You are fear-mongering. Getting a reveal does ABSOLUTELY nothing to impact endgame. Nothing.

Added it after the fact?  What are you, the Cyberlord?  I posted what I posted.  I didn't edit anything.  Claiming I did is not cool.

1 minute ago, SMC said:

LOL, you asked scum to shoot you because you're scum.  Scum is not going to shoot scum.

No, I'm not the cop, I'm John Jameson, the tracker.  I tracked Kaylee N1, Brick N2 and you, N3.  Who'd you visit last night???  Yeah, we know.  Leeroy.  Fake claim that you protected her then.

Hahahahahaha... gotcha.

I'm a bulletproof townie, Captain Morgan. I laugh in the face of danger. I am not capable of visiting anyone. I asked to be shot in order to draw the NK and cancel it out.

Game, set, match... scum!

1 minute ago, SMC said:

Added it after the fact?  What are you, the Cyberlord?  I posted what I posted.  I didn't edit anything.  Claiming I did is not cool.

I watched it change, you dork. It's not relevant, and I'm not saying you did it because of alignment. I applauded the addition, I think it made your post stronger. 

I also know you're scum, so I'm basically grading your performance here.

Hahahahahaha... gotcha.

I'm a bulletproof townie, Captain Morgan. I laugh in the face of danger. I am not capable of visiting anyone. I asked to be shot in order to draw the NK and cancel it out.

But you claimed doc, up top.  Which is it?

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Doc or bulletproof townie, Ape.  Which is it?

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Hahahahahaha... gotcha.

Also, a TOWN TRACKER that has a confirmed visit to a player that was NKed would not slow-play and hint at his reveal. Veteran players know as town you reveal clearly, and concisely. Hinting at knowing something, then letting this play out a bit, affords scum the ability to craft a lie based on how things play out.

Absolutely not a town way to play it, and SMC is NOTORIOUS for his "paint by numbers"  and "do everything by the book" approach to scum hunting and town play.

1 minute ago, SMC said:

Doc or bulletproof townie, Ape.  Which is it?

This is flailing.

1 minute ago, SMC said:

Now why would I think you're the doc???

This is also flailing.

SMC likes to press every little detail out into an argument to create cover for himself when he's scum and cornered.

I've done my job here. Lynch this scum. On to the next one.

I must say, it's good to have SMC playing again. He and I have had EPIC town vs. scum scuffles. He showed me all his cards in the biggest one, and I let him off the hook (he was scum). I've never made that mistake with him again.

Also, a TOWN TRACKER that has a confirmed visit to a player that was NKed would not slow-play and hint at his reveal. Veteran players know as town you reveal clearly, and concisely. Hinting at knowing something, then letting this play out a bit, affords scum the ability to craft a lie based on how things play out.

Absolutely not a town way to play it, and SMC is NOTORIOUS for his "paint by numbers"  and "do everything by the book" approach to scum hunting and town play.

LOL.  I voted for you right when I got on the board.  I'm not going to out myself right away.  It became necessary when you started fake claiming a power role.  Town doesn't straight up sacrifice a power role to get scum.  That's paint by numbers.

Archived