Could Todd Bowles secretly be addicted to painkillers?

Nixhead

4 minutes ago, NYallDay said:

Again, my only argument is against the fact that you are basing your “opinion” on no proof. Yes, I am familiar with addiction in multiple, personal ways, which is why, I don’t feel it’s right to say it about someone when there is no proof. Not arguing how addiction grows, what leads to it or anything regarding actual addiction. Only argument I have is that there is NO proof of him having one, so I don’t feel it’s right to say he does or say it’s “possible”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I’m not gonna lie or give fake news and you are correct that I don’t have any hard evidence. But based upon several possibilities like he’s an ex player and players take pain medication and his performance is so horrible I got the inclination that maybe Bowles has a problem. Lots of good people in this world have had problems a lot worse than this. 

You can't have an "opinion" about whether or not a situation actually exists.  This is actually a guess, and a completely unfounded one.  There are a long list of people in this world who have experienced professional failures in their lives, but that alone doesn't justify baseless accusations of serious conditions countless others deal with.

8 minutes ago, NYallDay said:

You are drawing conclusions on his abuse from your opinion, solely. That’s asinine and then to make a thread and share this with others is complete nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know I didn’t accuse Bowles of murder. And isn’t that what we do on this site - share our opinions. Do u think he cares if someone calls him a pill head - I don’t think so. So why do u care so much?

I’m going to bed. Have to work tomorrow. I stand by my opinion or guess or whatever it is. Whatever you all say or think it is a possibility and if I’m a bad guy for mentioning this than so be it. So let’s hope it not true. That’s the best thing we can do right now!  See ya. 

1 hour ago, Pac said:

You guys watch Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime yet?

I'm pleasantly surprised..  pretty underrated in my opinion.  

Haven't watched that, but I'm very much enjoying The Man in the High Castle. Never expected to see that high level of quality from an online-based medium.

Sneaky Pete is pretty good, too.

1 hour ago, Nixhead said:

I said it in my post and gave several reasons. What if he is? You know it is a possibility but it doesn’t mean he’s a bad or horrible person - it’s a disease.  But whatever I’m not gonna get in big arguments over this - but I do know a bit more about this disease than you do apparently.

So, you post such an inflammatory and baseless accusation such as this on a public internet forum, and you don't expect to have any arguments over it?

I don't think you understand how the internet works.

Hear me out. I’ve read and listened to his ex coaches and players described how he runs things and I’m sure you all have also so I’m not gonna repeat their comments. I’ve listened to some of his current players. I’ve seen for myself how he runs things and I see the results.

jon-stewart-huh.gif

His poor management style  where he won’t take input and won’t adjust and doesn’t plan for possible changes and he won’t adapt is typical of a pill head. I know because I once was one - clean 4 yrs - wasn’t easy. Anyway I owned a corporation and made lots of poor decisions. That doesn’t mean he is one but it does take one to know one.

huh.gif

Bowles was a football player. What do a lot of players and ex players get hooked on? U got it - painkillers. It effects your intelligence after a while.

get-smart-huh.gif

It effects all of your thinking. You think you are doing everything right and u don’t want to hear otherwise - but your results are poor. I can’t believe any coach on his level could make such bad decisions and coach so poorly. Bowles is addicted to painkillers - in my opinion. 

huh-gif-10.gif

Hear me out. I’ve read and listened to his ex coaches and players described how he runs things and I’m sure you all have also so I’m not gonna repeat their comments. I’ve listened to some of his current players. I’ve seen for myself how he runs things and I see the results. His poor management style  where he won’t take input and won’t adjust and doesn’t plan for possible changes and he won’t adapt is typical of a pill head. I know because I once was one - clean 4 yrs - wasn’t easy. Anyway I owned a corporation and made lots of poor decisions. That doesn’t mean he is one but it does take one to know one. Bowles was a football player. What do a lot of players and ex players get hooked on? U got it - painkillers. It effects your intelligence after a while. It effects all of your thinking. You think you are doing everything right and u don’t want to hear otherwise - but your results are poor. I can’t believe any coach on his level could make such bad decisions and coach so poorly. Bowles is addicted to painkillers - in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Joe Jets fan said:

CTE?  I have been wondering if he has it. 

I'm seriously disappointed that both of you would post something like this.

Archived