Chimp Pimps BAFM game thread!

Crushers fat gut

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm a gimped vig.  And there's no guarantee that there's a Doc.

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I said there MIGHT not be a doc. Not “probably”. Massive difference.

Meanwhile you’re trying to out the doc

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

am I?

Since we're mincing words here... really doesn't matter point being you seem to always have a leg up when it comes to the perceived set-ups.

Since we're mincing words here... really doesn't matter point being you seem to always have a leg up when it comes to the perceived set-ups.

If I was SK I wouldn’t know anything about the setup.

Again, you’re trying to paint me as scum when there’s zero logic there. Either I’m vig or SK

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If I was SK I wouldn’t know anything about the setup.

Again, you’re trying to paint me as scum when there’s zero logic there. Either I’m vig or SK

No sh*t. 

your the one saying there may not be a DOC, that your the Vig (gimped)

NYN was COP, and SPoot is Watcher.

how many roles would town have in a basic F*ng game??

16 minutes ago, Stark said:

love these reads. so jif.

out of the whole game 1 scum read and its me stemming from trying to get the inactives playing. and then defending my "80 scum" read / Vig claim / could be SK. 

meanwhile 

JiF and 80 been piggy backing votes over the course of the day within minutes. almost like they are in a qt and wanted to stir stuff up. 

Spooty was in around that time. 

LK being part of the majority of the game not playing. just now realized I was even playing.

also 80 telling us he is a "gimped Vig" and that there is probably not a Doc. 

My initial case was you focusing on inactives ie; not scum hunting.  Since then you've spent your time role fishing, spinning your stories/timelines and pump faking a role.  And now you're trying to float that 80 and I are orchestrating votes in a QT.  

That's not exactly town behavior, my man.

44 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

1. I really don't know how to use Watcher effectively. I actually kept getting it confused with the Tracker.

2. I wanted to watch where the activity was. Thought my best bet would be Gata.

Watchers, watch.  Trackers, track.  I see how you could be confused.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Doc-hunting of any kind is not a town-friendly move. Ever.

right. I am not outing, or have I outed the DOC. 

why does it feel like you and jif are purposefully not comprehending anything I say. 

42 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, but I'd have to choose the exact person that 80 shoots at, which would be a gamble.

And I got excited because I believe this is enough to catch 80 as the SK, and I would rather not wait for another townie to be killed.

There is this little thingy called teamwork.  If the town works together, you wouldnt have to guess. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

My initial case was you focusing on inactives ie; not scum hunting.  Since then you've spent your time role fishing, spinning your stories/timelines and pump faking a role.  And now you're trying to float that 80 and I are orchestrating votes in a QT.  

That's not exactly town behavior, my man.

role fishing? lol okay explain.... 

spinning my stories. I have only explained the things you have questioned, it is not my fault that you are following what I am saying. 

pump faking a role, okay maybe maybe not

floating that you and 80 are orchestrating votes, well thats exactly how it looked and felt. what am I supposed to say something that seems off or out of the ordinary should be pointed out. no?

No sh*t. 
your the one saying there may not be a DOC, that your the Vig (gimped)
NYN was COP, and SPoot is Watcher.
how many roles would town have in a basic F*ng game??

Clearly Crusher’s definition of “basic” meant basic ROLES, with no weird mechanics.

My guess is scum are roled up pretty good. Tracker, maybe a Godfather. Perhaps even a Roleblocker.

That would easily balance a town with a Cop, Doc, Watcher and Vig. As Spoot pointed out (but simultaneously hurt his own case on Vig being “too much”), Vig tends to help scum out, especially early in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 hour ago, Stark said:

so you won't die tonight because your the doc and have a vest?

9 minutes ago, Stark said:

JiF are you the DOC?.... that is directly asking. Saying what I said is not asking, I didn't expect any response from the Doc.

Here is another example of Stark saying something that he claims he never said. 

25 minutes ago, Stark said:

You want to mass reveal with the majority of the game being inactive... 5 out of 9 are not even here. 

This makes no sense unless you're scum and you want to find towns PR's

lmfao - what?  Coming from the guy role fishing.

80 is revealed

Spoot is revealed

you pump faked a reveal

we're almost half way there...

wait...

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Clearly Crusher’s definition of “basic” meant basic ROLES, with no weird mechanics.

My guess is scum are roled up pretty good. Tracker, maybe a Godfather. Perhaps even a Roleblocker.

That would easily balance a town with a Cop, Doc, Watcher and Vig. As Spoot pointed out (but simultaneously hurt his own case on Vig being “too much”), Vig tends to help scum out, especially early in the game.

Chimp Pimp rules not crushers, crusher got forced into modding 

so your guessing that scum is roled, up. town is roled up. Fine you would know better than me... meaning you have played more games and have modded 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Here is another example of Stark saying something that he claims he never said. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Spin away Stark....

I never said I didn't say anything. I said role fishing... .since you used that as one of the first reasons to vote me but that would have been one of the last reasons in a timeline and I know your not the doc

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Here is Stark claiming VT yet 2 pages later, he's pump faking a role.

so freaking gross...

because you should claim a role at L-2 according to the gimped vig. I wasn't giving anything away that early.

19 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm not sure I see the logic in this.

Meh, I said I wonder.  It's not a crazy idea.  We have a dead cop and 2 town roles outed with Stark pump faking a role and fishing for others. 

That's almost half the game.

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

role fishing? lol okay explain.... 

spinning my stories. I have only explained the things you have questioned, it is not my fault that you are following what I am saying. 

pump faking a role, okay maybe maybe not

floating that you and 80 are orchestrating votes, well thats exactly how it looked and felt. what am I supposed to say something that seems off or out of the ordinary should be pointed out. no?

Dude, you either have the worst short term memory in the history of man kind or you're just awful at being scum.  I think I've nailed you doing something very similar before.  In fact, I know I have.  

- you straight up asked me if I was the doc and had a vest

- like the situation above, you keep spinning things that you've said by acting like you didnt say them and then telling us we're intentionally not following.  Bro, these posts are here for all to see.  lol

- maybe maybe not - you just said you know 1 of 2, how is that not pump faking knowledge of a role?  (again, you saying things and then acting like you didnt)

- floating that 80 and I are orchestrating votes is absurd.  Especially considering this on the heels of explaining how much 80 loves bussing people, for no apparent reason.

You cant be lynched fast enough and quite frankly, I have no idea how you're not dead right now after this display. 

21 minutes ago, Stark said:

JiF are you the DOC?.... that is directly asking. Saying what I said is not asking, I didn't expect any response from the Doc.

7 minutes ago, Stark said:

I never said I didn't say anything. I said role fishing... .since you used that as one of the first reasons to vote me but that would have been one of the last reasons in a timeline and I know your not the doc

dude, I cant even...it's like 2 people are playing under your name and you dont know what the other person types. lol

How do you know? 

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

He did quote me when I went hard on that and quoted his intro post.  Saying no weird mechanics but roles we'd recognize. 

FWIW

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Dude, you either have the worst short term memory in the history of man kind or you're just awful at being scum.  I think I've nailed you doing something very similar before.  In fact, I know I have.  

- you straight up asked me if I was the doc and had a vest

- like the situation above, you keep spinning things that you've said by acting like you didnt say them and then telling us we're intentionally not following.  Bro, these posts are here for all to see.  lol

- maybe maybe not - you just said you know 1 of 2, how is that not pump faking knowledge of a role?  (again, you saying things and then acting like you didnt)

- floating that 80 and I are orchestrating votes is absurd.  Especially considering this on the heels of explaining how much 80 loves bussing people, for no apparent reason.

You cant be lynched fast enough and quite frankly, I have no idea how you're not dead right now after this display. 

my memory is fine.

- there's a method to the madness

- i have literally explained the same few things over and over because you keep acting like i am not answering them

- I do know 

- its not absurd. it sure looked that way all day. sorry you can't see it.

I know I am your target its been obvious since you came in the game. I supposed I should have done with everyone else is done and just not post anything for days at a time. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I've got a meeting till 7, will check in later.  Hopefully Stark is dead by then.

lol okay... a meeting until 7 and you want me dead by then.. nice. gross. 

scum in a hurry to end the day.

everyone you have 2 hours and 30 min to lynch me

1 minute ago, Stark said:

my memory is fine.

- there's a method to the madness

- i have literally explained the same few things over and over because you keep acting like i am not answering them

- I do know 

- its not absurd. it sure looked that way all day. sorry you can't see it.

I know I am your target its been obvious since you came in the game. I supposed I should have done with everyone else is done and just not post anything for days at a time. 

lol I got ya homey!  That was fun!

Archived