Chimp Pimps BAFM game thread!

Crushers fat gut

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, JiF said:

You just called out 80 for following me/copy and pasting what I said and then you legit jumped on an observation I just made about LK.  

BTW - LK is voting me, not 80

gross

I don't think you are scum and I know who LK is voting. 

Look at the relevant posts this game. We are believing 80's claim right now. other than that LK has basically said he doesn't know what he will do, he will follow CTM or you yet he is voting for you. this is as odd as saying someone is scum but not voting them. 

3 hours ago, Stark said:

I had/have 80 pegged as scum or SK (he claimed Vig) based on his gameplay and his voting. He has voted for every player in the game except for:

Krack/LK

His claim is whatever atm.

9 minutes ago, Stark said:

D1 was a week. Monday to Friday. I never denied that I tried to get people to play. I even said in the game thread. I did vote inactives early to try to get activity up. 

Verbal, Nolder, Brick/LK, CTM, Gata, Decker, Krak were barely playing.

and still we have. Nolder, LK, CTM, Krak, Decker barely posting in the game.

it's basically JiF, 80, Spoot, and Stark posting 

When the deadline was posted for D1 I did switch to try to target scum. Spoot was my target and I would have stayed voting him, but the end of the day the option was go random or me hammer Nolder.

-----------

React to bold. 

I didn't have him pegged as SK at the start of the day. I thought he was scummy. I made several posts showing why. Then when he claimed VIg is when the thought of him being SK popped in my head. Thats when I made that comment. Here's my rational there. He said he shot Verb a Vig or Sk could shoot someone, yes? Also, 80 has bussed people in past games on multiple occasions, he has also said that he was a role/had an ability he did not have to not get lynched aka lied.

No one has countered his Vig. I unvoted him for that claim. I also said he lies, which is true and has proven out in multiple games, in similar situations to this one. I am not throwing shade on his Vig claim, but I am not ruling out the possibility that he is full of sh!t. 

Bro, it's this type of sh*t that is making you very hard to follow and appear very scummy.

Saying have/had - is implying present and past.  And here you are saying you didnt have him pegged. 

So are you saying he shot his teammate in Verb?  That's what you're referring to when you've been saying "bus"?

Your 100% throwing shade on his claim.  lol

50 minutes ago, JiF said:

I hate gaming the mod but if the Chimp Pimp put a SK in this game, it could hypothetically be over in 3 night phases.

town lynch, nk/nk

town lynch, nk/nk

town lynch, nk/nk

9 players out with 12 remaining.

Hate to say it, odd night vig makes a ton of sense here.

when I asked to clarify if it made sense or could there be an SK and then made the comment 80 could be SK or Vig I get thrown under the bus. Now you answer my question thanks.

44 minutes ago, JiF said:

Why are you so paranoid?  How do you know his shot goes through?  What if it's blocked, or he hits a vest or something like that?

This is the dumbest sh*t I've ever seen.  We have info on 80 and you want to remove it?  Why?  If we wake up tomorrow and there are 2 kills, it's the fastest lynch in mafia history.  Still plenty of game for town to win.

So Jif is Doc?

33 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yes, I, clearly do.

What the ??? 

27 minutes ago, JiF said:

So you think Chimp Pimp created a basic as **** mafia game where there is a SK thus ending the game in 3 phases?

But if he's telling the truth, he's an asset.

I'm comfortable with playing at lylo, yes.  Mainly because I'm really ******* good at this sh*t. 

so you won't die tonight because your the doc and have a vest?

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

when I asked to clarify if it made sense or could there be an SK and then made the comment 80 could be SK or Vig I get thrown under the bus. Now you answer my question thanks.

So Jif is Doc?

What the ??? 

Unvote

Vote Stark

absolutely one of the most disgusting posts I've ever seen in the history of mafia. 

Just now, JiF said:

Bro, it's this type of sh*t that is making you very hard to follow and appear very scummy.

Saying have/had - is implying present and past.  And here you are saying you didnt have him pegged. 

So are you saying he shot his teammate in Verb?  That's what you're referring to when you've been saying "bus"?

Your 100% throwing shade on his claim.  lol

Had = thought 80 was scum to start D2

Have= thought he could be SK when he claimed VIg, both roles shoot and 80 makes up his roles when he comes under fire. decker even posted some of past games where 80 did exact same thing.

Im saying he shot verb (verb was town how would that be bussing) for "lulz" as he said. What Vig shoots someone just for fun, ?

No, when I refer to "bus" I am referring to past games, many times in which as scum he will bus his scum team to make it to end  game. He's done it multiple times. I am not referring to bussing in a current scenario. Just wont rule it out.

I threw shade at 80. his claim I took seriously enough to unvote. And if spoot all of a sudden has reason why he is saying what he is saying then I could go back to 80 .... 

UNVOTE

why does it feel like you are purposefully trying to not understand what I am saying 

9 minutes ago, Stark said:

So Jif is Doc?

10 minutes ago, Stark said:

Holy sh*t, this is scummy.

A town player never, ever, ever, ever, straight up asks someone if they are the doc. This sounds like panicking scum wanting to flush out the doc.

Will kill you after 80.

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Holy sh*t, this is scummy.

A town player never, ever, ever, ever, straight up asks someone if they are the doc. This sounds like panicking scum wanting to flush out the doc.

Will kill you after 80.

And your the town watcher... uh huh

and I didn't ask that's just how it came off to me as i was reading it.

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

Had = thought 80 was scum to start D2

Have= thought he could be SK when he claimed VIg, both roles shoot and 80 makes up his roles when he comes under fire. decker even posted some of past games where 80 did exact same thing.

Im saying he shot verb (verb was town how would that be bussing) for "lulz" as he said. What Vig shoots someone just for fun, ?

No, when I refer to "bus" I am referring to past games, many times in which as scum he will bus his scum team to make it to end  game. He's done it multiple times. I am not referring to bussing in a current scenario. Just wont rule it out.

I threw shade at 80. his claim I took seriously enough to unvote. And if spoot all of a sudden has reason why he is saying what he is saying then I could go back to 80 .... 

UNVOTE

why does it feel like you are purposefully trying to not understand what I am saying 

None of this does anything for me. 

As you typed it, did you say to yourself - ok, yeah, this is confusing?

Archived